Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Spring Time Walk

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/9 19:13:55 )

Yesterday I went on a walk and it was beautiful outside! I took some pictures. Tell me what you think.
Pics uploaded here
More Photos here.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/9 19:14:31 )

What is spring looking like where you live? Are you enjoying the end of winter?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/9 19:21:02 )
Where you live is so pretty~
It doesn't seem so spring there and the flowers and trees look so pretty :3

I went on a walk yesterday too but the trees are not fully awake where I live and is still a bit chilly but it was still a good walk.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/9 19:27:45 )
pretty flowers!

I haven't been out much, but it's always very pretty this time of year.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/9 19:27:53 )

@Purpsy: It's still the early days of spring. I'm sure I will get to see more beautiful things bloom soon. I think where I live is pretty too. Between yesterday and the day before that where I went on a bike ride, I was saying to myself "I live in a beautiful part of the world."
Maybe in a week or so your area will look more spring-like. I feel like in March we had nothing and then all of the sudden in the last two weeks everything starting blooming.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/9 19:29:06 )

@Shark: Thanks! I'm making myself get out and enjoy it. This is my first time experiencing spring in this area and it's super pretty. I have to remind myself that it's safe and ok to take a walk around the neighborhood.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/9 20:46:22 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah hopefully in a couple of weeks everything will start blooming again is just so far the trees here are showing very early signs of waking up so yep.

Where you live is indeed beautiful just the houses alone seems very colourful, I don't see that often where I live...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/9 21:21:08 )

It looks beautiful! You live in such a lovely place :)

I never take photos when I'm out because I don't take my phone but spring here looks like green fields and daffodils and tulips and daisies and lots of baby animals. We have some lambs nearby that are so cute and you can hear them from our house.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/9 21:33:59 )

@Purpsy: Yes! I love the neighborhood and the look of the homes here. Plus the street is a grid style so it is very easy to walk/bike. I thought about uploading more pics of the homes here but I didn't want to give too much away about my neighborhood haha. I took these when I was walking to Trader Joe's haha. I would say in 10-14 days from now your walks could look like mine! That's about how long it takes for the buds to be flowers or leaves.

@sunny: I really do. This is my first spring here and it is beautiful. Plus the neighborhood housing is beautiful too. I thought that when I was on my walk and on my bike ride the day before that. I feel very blessed.
It sounds like a nice walk near you too! We had the daffodils first showing about 3 weeks ago. Now we have all kinds of flowers. I didn't uploading all of the photos from my walk yesterday lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/9 21:50:03 )
@Totalanimefan: I see, your neighbourhood is instagram worthy. Is like something I see on tumblr and pinterest as well with flashy filters with random quotes lmao

I get that. I don't like talking too much where I live too, I'm a bit paranoid someone will connect the dots and such.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/10 07:31:57 )

oooh so pretty!

i've always wanted to see cherry blossoms blooming, in person. i've only ever seen pictures of cherry blossom trees.

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/10 12:51:09 )

Those flowers are so pretty~~

Being around flowers and pretty scenery is always my favorite part about taking walks in the spring. Spring is my favorite season =u=

While I have been enjoying the weather, unfortunately I haven’t gone outside much to take walks or anything. Partly because I don’t feel comfortable walking in my neighborhood, and also because I mentally psych myself out or get too lazy

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/11 01:34:13 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

its been very warm and beautiful outside that i even bought some ice cream.
It was snowing for quite a while a few weeks back so glad to have some warm weather now.

i need to get out and walk soon tho.
got new clothes to wear so i am prepared! just need to actually get out there.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/11 23:27:30 )

@Purpsy: lol I guess it is. I never thought about that before because I don't have an Insta lol. I'm loving your new avatar.

@Whimsy: It's so beautiful in person. I feel like photos can't show the beauty of them. I hope you can see them in the future.

@Ark: I've never lived in a place with such a beautiful spring before. I love it~ I can see why it's people's favorite! For a while I was experiencing the same thing. Knowing that Rona is out there and knowing that people should be staying home I was so afraid to even leave the house and go for a walk. But then I realized that if I just go for a walk around the block, not only is it good for me mental health right now, but it gets me used to leaving the house again. I feel like jumping from 100% at home to going back to 'normal' would be too big of a leap for me mentally.

@MoodyB: Ice Cream when it's hot out is the best!! What flavor did you get? ^^ Cute~! I bought a spring dress today. ^^

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/11 23:50:06 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: I got these drumstick icecream cones.
it has nuts, chocolate and caramel and vanilla ice cream inside.

i keep forgetting i can have vanilla as for a long time i had anxiety/fear of eating vanilla ice cream.

i got new pajamas, and some new jumpsuit but i call it my work clothes
as they look very artsy to me.
their just plain black but it makes me feel like true artist in them lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 01:16:13 )

@MoodyB: Those sound really good. I should get some ice cream next time I go to the store. ^^
Oh that's cool~ I was thinking about getting new PJs/around the house clothes. That's what I pretty much live in everyday.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 02:46:53 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: i have nothing but sweats so i bought some with shorts for the summer since no a/c=the worst time ever

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 05:43:02 )
@Totalanimefan: Awe thanks~
Well is more pinterest/tumblr worthy?
I honestly use my insta for art only

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 20:14:56 )

@MoodyB: Shorts are essential during the summer! it's too hot to wear pants.

@Purpsy: Haha yes. Definitely internet karma worthy. I love where I live. I'm glad that I got the opportunity to move here last Aug.

@Ava: Thanks it was~! I hope that you guys get more rain. I heard that it's the worst drought in the West in many, many years. I hope that doesn't mean wildfire season is going to start again soon. I hated the wildfires there. It was one of the big reasons why I left.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 20:19:46 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: yup so i figured it was good buy. also they are super cute.
pink with cute hamburgers on it lol cause i love food.

and my jumpsuit is not a heavy fabric either, so that'll also be nice.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.