Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 ┤▒├ Wildfire's Warm-up Zone ┤▒├ Come chat & play games by the Fire! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/29 17:11:23 )
Good morning.
Thank you. I'll live. Things are already improving.
How are you doing?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/29 17:43:58 )
@Koah: So how goes everything on your end today, Koah?

My dogs are basically on top of each other in the same small spot of sunshine coming through the window. It's quite cute, tbh!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/29 18:19:12 )
@Wildfire: It's been a quiet morning, my niece is actually keeping pace on her own with school and due to my cleaning frenzy yesterday, I'm just sitting around drinking coffee and reading the rest of my book.

What kind of dogs do you have?

and I come from a family with lots of allergies, I got off easy with nothing but a few sneezes in the spring.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/29 18:28:25 )
Oh! It sounds like everyone is settling in to a nice rhythm at your house! I'm glad! :3

It also sounds like you have a nice clean house. Maybe that's partly what's going on with me too, actually, now that you mention it! I did a fair amount of cleaning yesterday too. Well, that, and disrupted sleep all last night. :(

I have a beagle-lab mix and a staffordshire terrier.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/29 18:48:53 )
lol, the mixed breed of your dog sounds interesting. Beagle lab?
Growing up, my best friend's family had 3 Staffordshire terriers. Big lovable dogs. Their tails are basically weapons. lol. Couldn't leave anything on coffee tables.
I just finished my western book and now I desire the next book in the series.. but definitely need a break. Westerns are engaging reads.
I woke up a lot in the night.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/29 18:55:21 )
LOL - yes, our Staffie is a knucklehead bulldozer sometimes, but he's also the goofiest, most loveable thing! The lab-beagle mix looks pretty much exactly like you'd think if you're familiar with those two breeds... actually, here, let me show you...

Your western book? Oh? What was it? I understand needing a break from reading a particular book or series or genre sometimes though :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/29 19:32:51 )
Omgod, your dogs are cute as heck. They just look so family-friendly and snuggly.
I've got my 3 Siberian huskies that keep me busy. They're surprisingly snuggly now that they've got the pack order figured out.

I'm reading a Louis L'Amour book. The series called "The Sacketts" I've read 3 out of the 19. I tried another book in this series, but I'm not a big fan of cowboys versus Indians, but I do like the ol' West stories. The hardships and relationships. It's addicting.
I recommend "Whiskey When We're Dry." by John Larison. It's a modern western.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 03:24:12 )

@wildfire: Ah I see. Poland here, a bit colder than Florida usually 😊 Actually it snowed again this night ☃️

And how was your day? Hope you're feeling better ❤️

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 08:12:42 )

LOL @nephila: 😂

Lovely avatar, btw 😍

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 13:52:02 )
This is exactly

Good morning folks

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 14:56:32 )
@Koah: Awww thanks, they are good dogs most of the time. He is a snuggle bug. She is sweet, but can be over-protective and snappy sometimes without much warning, unfortunately. And she is definitely Alpha over him (although he could take her out quickly, I think, if he were so inclined). Funny to see pack politics in action, isn't it? I'll look at the book you suggested - thanks! I'm usually always looking for new books to read, but admittedly, haven't gone much in to the western genre

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 14:57:01 )

@Merynia: LOL I bet Poland is quite a bit cooler than it is in Florida! XD Yes, thank you - I slept better last night than I did the night before, so that's a big step up to feeling better than I did yesterday. Let's see what happens and how I feel when the caffeine and the antihistamine kick in! :3

@Nephila: -quirks an eye- uuuuhhhh... what just happened here?

@another movie addict: good morning

Good morning everyone! What is going on in your world today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 15:06:19 )
This is exactly

I am playing some Animal Crossing after like three months of not playing.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 15:23:43 )
@Another Movie Addict: So what brought that on? - just time to get back in to the game?

@Nephila: LOL. Yes, yes it is fun to just randomly burn things sometimes... in a safe and controlled environment :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 15:24:33 )
This is exactly

I just felt like playing for a little bit.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 15:37:35 )
That's a good reason :3

LOL. Yes, like a fireplace. I miss having a fireplace...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 17:22:35 )
@Wildfire: Good Morning.
I hope you check out Whiskey When We're Dry. It's the book that opened up the western genre for me. It is a really amazing book. c: Good Adventure!
Pack order is funny. My husky pup is about 3 years old and she is constantly humping my other two for dominance. XD

I'm still expecting guests this weekend. So I'm relaxing before I have to be a social human today.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 17:27:16 )
@Koah: Oh, I totally get the relaxing before you have to be social thing. I love being around friends but yikes! sometimes it can be absolutely exhausting too!

And yes, pack order... our female (beagle-lab) keeps jumping on our male (the Staffie) and getting randomly bitchy towards him just to assert her dominance... sill dogs.

I will check out the book. I searched for it on Amazon, but haven't read the description or gone any further than that just yet.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 17:30:03 )
LOL! I just checked my snowflake total and I need two (2) snowflakes before I can get another bundle, so I'm going to just post, get the snowflakes, get the bundle and check that off my list. If I somehow acquire enough snowflakes for a goodie bag before the event, it will be a bonus, but until then... -posts, sure I'm going to get more than the two needed snowflakes-

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 17:54:38 )

@wildfire: Haha yes... It snowed all day today and I just looked at the weather forecast for tomorrow and it says max -3°C and min -14°C ☃️❄️❄️❄️

@nephila: Haha yes I guess it is a bit bright 😂 I keep the phone screen at it's minimum brightness though so it never bothered my eyes 😅

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.