Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries SECRET ART EXCHANGE 2020 [gifts posted!]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/24 20:40:15 )

the check-in period is over, so we're in the final stretch ;3c
reminder that the deadline to turn in gifts is January 2nd.

and happy holidays!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/24 20:45:21 )

I don't know what you all are on about? 2020 was the longest year ever. Do you even remember what you did last Jan 2020? lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/24 20:45:39 )

@Hachi: How's the Secret Art Exchange going? ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/24 21:10:34 )

@Totalanimefan: it's going good ;3c we've had some people turn in gifts already, although there's still lots of time before the deadline
the art so far is 👀👀👀👀👀👀 I can't wait for everyone to see it aslfkj

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/24 21:12:10 )

dying, January 2020 was when I could still go outside. and eat a restaurant and go to movies ALDKFJ
and grocery shop without fearing for my life

I still feel like we're in April HAHA so I guess in that way it seems like it's been a long year. but it's almost 2021 now!! even tho we're in April!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/24 22:53:29 )

@Hachi: Remember when you could cough in public? Good times.
I do sometimes still feel like we are in April. The seasons changing are really the only thing that tells me time is passing.

I'm glad your exchange is going well. I think mine was pretty successful. Everyone seemed happy ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/25 03:27:49 )

@Totalanimefan: crying yeah, now every time I cough in public I feel like a criminal
hahaha what are seasons im kidding, it's a bit colder than it was before..

yeah! everyone in the secret santa was able to get their gifts on time, right? that's a big success!

AHH THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT TOTAL

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/25 03:49:22 )

@Hachi: Hey not everyone is living that CA life. Haha. I remember in March in CA when the pandemic first started. The nights were still dark and it was rainy or cloudy a lot. Then the night got longs, the days got hotter, and so on. The seasons change very much change in DC. I guess it's kinda nice. I still miss FL weather where it's always warm.

I hate having that one random cough in public. I try not to do it but sometimes I can't help it.

Two people still had open trade with me on the 22nd, but then finished them the same day and then I was able to get all the gifts out. ^^

You're welcome. Merry Christmas. I also realized that we were friends on here. Oops. So I sent you a friend request too ^^

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/25 05:48:44 )

@Hachi: that's awesome that people have turned in all ready :3

Let's see Jan 2020. I was sitting on my couch drugged up on pain meds still most likely finishing up my three months of surgery recovery. XD so I don't remember much. Or had just finished them and was just clean clean cleaning my apartment trying to pack it up because I knew we were going to move this year I just didn't know the when

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/28 19:37:03 )

@Totalanimefan: Im very jealous of places where the seasons change a lot I feel like the difference in environment is a nice change of pace throughout the year. like it makes life feel less.. stagnant, if that makes sense
esp in the fall, I wanna see leaves turn all sorts of cool colors I've only seen them in photos. and animal crossing

HAHA that's okay, sometimes I forget the friendlist is a feature since I hardly use it aslkfj there's a lot of ppl that should be on mine but aren't AKLDJFLDF

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/28 19:38:26 )

THE ART IS VERY GOOD THIS YEAR (as always) AND IM VERY EXCITED FOR EVERYONE

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/28 19:53:11 )

@Hachi: Yeah the changing seasons have really helped me make sense of time this year. It's kinda the only thing. If you play animal crossing that could help you with the changing seasons on there.
I don't know where in CA you are but the Bay Area had leaves changing and falling around mid-late Nov.
Good thing we are on each others friend list now lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/28 21:46:52 )

@Totalanimefan: hahaha I definitely live vicariously through animal crossing's weather patterns.. this game was timed perfectly for this year I think it's helped me cope with things a little.
the leaves.. SORT OF change colors here, but it's very brief and then they all turn brown immediately and fall off the trees. it's definitely not picturesque or anything alksfj
when my sister lived on the east coast she'd send me pictures of the foliage in fall and it was all so nice

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/28 21:57:40 )

oh.... i live on the east coast. if i knew taking fall pictures was important to share I'd do it more often xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/28 22:57:18 )

@Hachi: ACNH and Voltra really helped me through this year. I don't know what I would have done without them.
Yeah I got to experience eastern fall foliage this year and it was really nice. When I was riding my bike on the trails during peak fall it was just beautiful. I wanted to go get off my bike and take a ton of pics, but it was better to just take it all in while riding.

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/28 23:12:46 )
I love fall foliage. I always want to make an avatar based on the colors I see in fall. * u* And early spring.

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/29 01:12:46 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah I can imagine it's a different experience being surrounded by it physically! sometimes it's better to just enjoy in the moment. I think I feel that way about most things, although there are also times when I'm sad that I don't have photos of anything hahaha

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/29 01:28:00 )

haha if you live in it, it's probably not as magical ;3c it is to me tho!
I know I take a lot of things here for granted. sometimes I think about people who have never seen the ocean before and I'm reminded just how amazing it is to experience

you should Kent! voltra has a lot of nice fall-colored items too

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/29 01:29:09 )

@Hachi: That's totally me. I'll go on a trip somewhere or hangout with family or friends I never see and then I don't think to take any photos! OTL
But at least I'm living in the moment and taking it all in.
There have been past anime cons where I wish I got more photos. I just all goes by so quickly.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/29 02:24:43 )

@Hachi: Surprise!!!

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.