Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries SECRET ART EXCHANGE 2020 [gifts posted!]

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 04:44:14 )

I've been spending my awake time today finishing an art piece for myself and learning toyhouse and its profile coding xD

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 05:24:22 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

aw ru feeling ok chiffon? ru sick or is it like allergies or?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 05:25:08 )

shadami nice!! pls share if u want
i never got around to making a profile for my char ........... i have another char i wanna put a sheet/profile together for tho, maybe when i do that it'll motivate me to do it for my existing one

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 05:40:54 )

Heyyy
Does anyone know if it's cool to do something with their character/av and your own?
I have a brilliant idea, and it'd give me a chance to draw one of my own who don't get much love to. XD If I can, I'd love to add that in.

@Hachi: You got a stance on this?
I know some people are totally against it, others are cool.
So... wanted to ask ~

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 06:12:16 )

I mean it's probably okay? I guess it depends on the avi/character

I'm Shadami of course, because i can be nothing but Shadami xD
But here, linky! I am spending so much time on here. And I'm feeling all happy tearful. I'm going to be able to collect all my OC information into one place (unless it's spoilers xD ) and feel organized and. I'm. so happy. T.T I just collected all my boy Jason's pictures together that I still have access so from DA and It is so wonderful to see his pictures in one spot!
I think I have more pictures laying around on a portable harddrive but I have to get it hooked up again and find it from the move.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 07:07:01 )

@Amber lynne: it's really a case-by-case basis, so it's best to ask the person directly. except I can't do that now bc you wouldn't be anonymous anymore alskdfj
I would advise against it just in case. like you said, some people might not be ok with it.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 07:10:40 )

@Hachi: The way I see it, the hosts opinion matters more than anything else for something lowkey like this.
So.
You said no.
Ok then.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 07:11:07 )

Also, I would recommend throwing that into the rules/whatever for the future, if you do this again in the future!
If only just because I doubt I'll be the only person to ever ask

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 07:17:29 )

I'm only saying no bc I don't know. I just want to account for the people who might not be ok with it, which is the safest option.
In the future, this is something that you can DM me to ask about, and then I can DM the person to ask them.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 07:20:57 )

aww shadami i'm so glad to hear that, it makes me happy that ur feeling so happy lol
wow their pages have so much filled out already! i recognized that as a mene avi as soon as i saw it ahahah

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 07:37:33 )

@xvz: y
Hehe yeah. I made an avatar of him on there so I decided to use it xD
Jason is the origin of my username . SHADow and his wife kitAMI. He's my precious idiot and I love him. I've got art of his brother and daughter somewhere as well that I need to find. And some more art of him that I drew ages ago. Since I made him when I was. Uh. Idk. 12?

I've just made the realization that my favorite male characters in stories I write are adorable gay boys... Or loveable athletic idiots with kind hearts. XD oooops.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 07:54:15 )

cool toyhouse shadami! I followed you
I'm super happy that you're enjoying it when I made mine it was like reconnecting with my old OCs again haha

re: the inbox
I delete messages, unless it's special then I put it in the save box
but im like that with everything, including email and computer files, nothing stays long I gotta delete it, don't ever ask me to dig anything up bc I don't have it ALDKFJD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 08:18:39 )

@Hachi: thank you
I'm having a ton of fun with it (also forcing myself to go to bed and not continue right now xD)
I have so many ocs and this is inspiring me to finally touch in with them again. Draw them myself instead of being plagued by the fear of I hate my own artwork for my own ocs because I for some reason struggle with my own characters xD and get so many listed.
I expect I'll be doing a bit of daily art routine because of this. Art commission today, art for myself the next day, for quite awhile xD . Cause I can only do one art piece a day or I won't get anything else done. Like chores and writing. Gah I'm so excited!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 12:12:51 )
one of my first messages on here was getting in trouble
so

trauma :u

also in life i hate emails
I've gotten better but I was so bad about it before that I almost didn't get any reference letters for college apps because I was too afraid to see what the teacher said in the email

e

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 12:14:52 )
toyhouse

I made an account and then promptly realized I didn't know how to use it
or have much to put on there

e

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 12:44:38 )
xvz, I'm feeling better now Thank you for asking. Hmm..... to be honest I'm not so sure lol
------

Same, I barely know how to use toyhouse nor do I have any character (except one lol) to put on said website as well.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 14:12:19 )

glad you're feeling bettor chiffon

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 14:16:10 )
is voltra lagging or is it my imagination?

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 14:38:53 )
Shadami, thank you :viohappy:
-----------

I don't know? It's probably because of the server I guess?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 18:23:59 )

voltra was lagging really hard yesterday for sure :o

please @ me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.