Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries SECRET ART EXCHANGE 2020 [gifts posted!]

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 16:47:43 )

Secrets are so hard *wiggles* no. Waiting is hard xD I want to see it all! XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 17:01:54 )
Happy (early) New Year to you folks c: (depending on which timezone you guys live in; since I live in a Southeast Asian country lol)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 17:30:47 )
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

yay nice Zuzu
and agreed Shadami xD

e

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 20:08:09 )

@Jessamine: ahhhHHH it's so cute! thank you so much for the art, you put so much detail into it!

@Totalanimefan: no lines???????? unimaginable ALDKFJL
that sounds fun tho. I love karaoke! my other favorite chill activities to do at a con are go to the manga library and funny anime screenings. I like watching the AMV contest too.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 20:08:48 )

e I can still add you to the raffle if you want!
if anyone else wants to be added let me know.. it's a small ticket pool and the item is very rare so 👀 don't miss out

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 20:31:05 )

@ChiffonOrange: Happy
@eyry: New
Year!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 20:33:11 )

@Hachi: I couldn't believe it either. I tried to line up outside a panel 20 mins early and there was no line. I just sat there thinking the line would form. People came about 5 mins early and everyone was let in at once.
AMV contest is good too! Karaoke is just the best. I wish all Karaoke places had Japanese songs T_T

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 22:59:11 )

I don't remember if I entered or not. XD I may even have the item I have no idea.

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 01:10:17 )
@hachi: You're welcome; I'm happy you like it! <3
‘god, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. I thought I saw you out there crying, woah-oh. I saw a lion kiss a deer, we are all lost stars trying to light up the dark.’ ~ Jungkook. / diary. text. visual. comm.

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 01:41:27 )
*waits impatiently* > 3<

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 03:47:17 )

Did you end up submitting yours then kent? :)

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 04:33:59 )

haha yes you are in the raffle shadami

@Totalanimefan: wow crazy!! if I lined up for a panel 20 min early at a big con I wouldn't even get in! ALDKFJLDJF
saaaaame... my friends and I used to use the joysound karaoke app on the nintendo switch! it's almost entirely japanese songs and gets updated frequently. we'd karaoke allllll night in the apartment, Im sure our neighbors hated us ALDKFJKL

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 04:40:14 )

@Hachi: Yeah with Otakon it's at least an hour early. Sometimes more. I figured with a smaller con 20 mins would be good, but I guess the con was really small lol
This is big need. How do I get this?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 05:01:47 )
@Totalanimefan: happy new year to you too!!

yes Hachi add meeeee ;u;

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 05:06:05 )

@Totalanimefan: moood... I remember there were times I'd wait a whole hour in line and then be told the room is full honestly I wish they did a better job at capping lines haha

HAHA WELL... it is a bit complicated, since it's a japanese app and you need a subscription to use it (altho it's very cheap, esp compared to karaoke rooms in the states). to buy the subscription you need a JP credit card, but there is a workaround (I think involving using JP eshop currency?) that I can ask my friend about if you want ;3c

I 100% recommend tho. you know it's a good app bc the developers run karaoke rooms in japan haha. they even have the most obscure vocaloid songs
I think this is the eshop page for it, I can't read it but ;3c I think you can ALDKFJLDK

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 05:12:30 )

added you to the raffle e!

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 05:30:54 )
Shadami:

Did you end up submitting yours then kent? :)

Yes! I can’t wait to see everyone’s art now!

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 05:49:33 )

@eyry: Could you type out Happy New Year in Korean?

@Hachi: Yeah! Or the times there isn't a room clear after a panel, so you had no hopes of getting in?!
Oh I will be able to read it. I looked into it a bit because I couldn't wait for your reply XD
I have the app on my phone which I think can be used on it's own, but you can connect it to the Switch app and control the Switch app from there. Much easier to type and search songs.
I know how to set up an account on the switch for another region, I just haven't yet but I guess I have to. I also heard that you can use PayPal on the Japanese eshop store? If not I know the two ways you can is with Japanese eshop cards or a Japanese CC. I don't have a JPN CC tho.

Oops I thought that I hit reply sorry lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 05:56:55 )

I figured it all out while I was replying out that last reply. I got the app on my phone, and the app on my Switch. I made the Japanese account and downloaded that app for the Switch. I also got the Japanese famicom games. So I think that I should play the first Shin Megami Tensei game in Japanese lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 06:24:12 )

@Totalanimefan: CRYING total you know more about this than me now ALDKFJDKL
I love this app so much tho, I hope you are able to give it a try
it has better interface, better song selection, and better rates than any place I've been to in the US. I sound like an advertisement but ITS JUST REALLY THAT GOOD, I can't go back to regular janky karaoke ALDKFJDL

my friends and I used to like... put rice in plastic containers to turn them into maracas/tambourines ALDKFJLF your living room can be just as lit as a karaoke room, I promise

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.