Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 19:13:57 )
Sounds delicious!!

So cute! I love fluffy animals

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 19:52:10 )

*is watching among us videos laying on the couch coughing* t.t my allergies are kicked up cause I slept poorly.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 20:25:21 )

That image in the first post is adorable! ♥

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 20:38:42 )

@xvz: As in where I lived before I move in Canada? Then I was born in the Phillippines. Very tropical country and I moved here in the middle of winter so that was interesting...

Yes is very diverse here and in terms of food they have almost everything. I'm not really a foodie but my brother is so I've tried different foods from different cultures with him often. I've had some Jamaican, Indian, Korean but my favourite is Vietnamese food I grew up with that. Banh Mi especially is soo good *q*

I've had many friends from different ethnicities also and don't experience much racism. But I believe is still there from the stories I hear from others but is very passive in my opinion. So yes you should visit here but I don't think we're much of a touristy country.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 22:44:12 )
I’m at work, hoping to do some drawing while I’m here. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 22:46:06 )

I just finish drawing my candycorn♥

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 22:49:08 )

oooo fun! I was tempted to draw all of us ghostie reapers at our reaping ritual . But I'm not sure I've got the time atm.

oooo i had bahn mi recently! It was really good!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 22:50:16 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀spooky chat

ooh phillippines -> toronto winter sounds like a harsh transition!! lol
also i'm curious do ppl mostly drive in toronto? or is transit or biking p common?

ahh that's awesome! i love all of those, i feel so blessed to live somewhere with access to so many cuisines (i live in nyc)
i Love banh mis !!!! i used to live in philly and i think there's a p strong viet community there
i could walk to really good pho, banh mi, and also this great ethiopian place all just a few blocks away! /feeling food nostalgia lol
there is a pho and banh mi place in my current neighborhood but it's not as good as the one i had in philly >3>

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 22:51:02 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

oh now i want a banh mi cuz we're talking abt it lol
i'm abt to have some tea and a big cookie tho ^0^

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 22:58:23 )
I’m having hot cocoa at work

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 23:09:04 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

oh how nice!! i have some hot cocoa at home but i always forget about it for some reason lol
i think part of it is that i think of it as like a "special treat" so i'm always like oh i should save it lol ... and then i end up never actually drinking it!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 23:18:54 )
I can’t imagine that. I have hot cocoa daily!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 23:50:19 )

i really need to get to NYC again one day and see more of it. but it's so far aawwwwway and so expensive. xD

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 23:52:27 )
I don’t really see the draw of cities. I drive into Chicago sometimes for specific stores or the museums but that’s it.

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 23:53:31 )

@Shadami: Tbh I want to draw the other reapers as well . I never drawn a group of people before so I might just do that. And I'm jealous! Is been awhile I had one T.T

@xvz: I think is not different to other countries. Ubers are pretty famous here too but we do have streetcars in Downtown. But our subway system is pretty simple than NYC. I think riding a train in New York will give me so much anxiety x.x

Wow I never knew that but then again idk much about America. We have a Vietnamese restaurant nearby too and I've been there a couple of times already.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 00:58:49 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

i did it, i made the hot cocoa lol ... i need a treat to get me thru today and tmr .-.
nyc is def expensive lol rent especially ... normally what you're paying for tho is like, the city and all its offerings and all the great ppl , there are a lot of communities here that i don't think would thrive the same way in other places

i think the transit system can be v overwhelming at first , but after a while you definitely get used to it! when i was new to the city i had my fair share of subway confusion (wrong stop, wrong transfer, wrong direction, etc. lol)

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 00:59:25 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

aww a reaper ghost pic would be super cute! ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 01:27:27 )

@xvz: I supposed so but I don't do well with big crowds. But that's just me, I would love to visit there someday :3
I should make some hot cocoa later. I like drinking them before bed

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 01:32:10 )

The draw for me to cities is very specifically the food. In small towns you get an occasional Mexican restaurant, Chinese, and then a crap done of chained garbage places. and then a whooooooole supply of delis and breakfast places with just eggs, sausage and homefries basically. But you want to try korean? Japanese? Vietnamese? Brazillian? Greek? ANYTHING BESIDES A STUPID BURGER. . . gotta find a city. T.T

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 02:00:15 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

ah that's fair about the city crowds, i don't like big crowds and also loud noises, though the sounds i did get used to a little lol
well, at least right now, it's been as un-crowded as ever (and thankfully so)
toronto is considered a p major city tho right? i guess maybe less densely packed than nyc tho but it does also depend on the neighborhood - like most ppl don't live in manhattan but will live in like brooklyn and queens which have totally different vibes

yeah something that is nice too is how many local establishments there are here! to be fair i love diner food hehe

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.