Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 15:38:29 )

@Shadami: Good to hear.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 15:39:21 )

Got the girls working on their homework and hopefully getting nap soon

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 15:42:35 )

@Shadami: Let's hope they won't bother you.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 15:57:59 )

Not likely because they'll be in zoom calls very shortly.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 16:07:35 )

@xvz: Yep canadian here but I heard of peeps from american youtubers and it looks yummy to eat.

Awe don't discord have that option where you can see which user is talking on the side of the screen? I don't really like lying as well but it would still be fun to be an imposter. I can see myself goof around with it with -100 IQ xD

The glitch is when your an imposter more than once in a row. I've seen streamers become imposter at least 3 or 4 times in a row throughout the game.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 17:54:53 )
Hello! Good morning everyone

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 17:57:12 )

Morning Lina ^w^
How are you today?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 18:15:38 )
I’m good so far this morning. How are you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 18:28:47 )

Same here had my coffee while fixing up my profile and sig
Now I'm just lurking a bit before I do some cleaning around my home.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 18:39:58 )
Sounds like a busy morning.
I had coffee and toaster waffles and that’s my morning so far. XD

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 18:42:17 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀spooky chat

hello all!! ^^ i'm having my coffee as well ... but it is not really morning anymore >_>
i had pumpkin bread w yogurt for breakfast and it was super tasty!! i think the yogurt kind of acts like a cream cheese frosting kind of topping ^0^
would totally recommend! yesterday i had some banana w it and today i added honey instead ^^

@purpsy: ru on the left or right side of canada?? (lol)

and yes it does! but then people's discord username would be different than their among us username so it was just more confusing Lol
i think you probably get better at being imposter w practice, of which i've had v little lol

ohh i see! tru one person in our game was imposter like 3 times in a row at one point

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 18:44:04 )

@Lina: Ooh I miss waffles sound like a yummy breakfast ouo

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 18:50:12 )

@xvz: Right side I think.
I'm from Toronto so yep.

Oh yeah that's right I guess it would be easier to go for the colour then and yeah you definitely will get better when your an imposter a couple of times especially with the glitch owo

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 18:52:58 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

oohh how do you like toronto?? i've heard lots of good things ^^ have you been there your whole life?

yeah i think that group had been playing together for a bit so they all knew each other, and maybe more familiar w everyone's playing styles?
like one person would always vote first whenever he was imposter lol

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 19:04:41 )
I like waffles because they’re easy and go with coffee. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 19:04:51 )

@xvz: Not my whole life but I moved here with my family since I was nine.
Yeah people here are generally nice although there are some unpleasant people but is not overwhelming a lot. I get to be exposed to different cultures other than my own especially with the food. But I'm sure America are like that as well? Although the changing of seasons (we got 4 here) especially the cold weather is something getting used to.

Lol yeah the more you play with same person the more you can understand their tell. The game reminds me a lot of mafia because it has a similar concept. You need some big brain power to be good at those games x.x

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 19:06:56 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

i haven't had toaster waffles in a bit but they're so good and v easy! do you put anything on them or usually eat them as is?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 19:10:09 )
Just eat them plain. XD
Had them in a napkin and bite right out

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 19:10:29 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

@purpsy: oohh may i ask where you moved from?
i've heard that toronto is the most diverse city in the world!! i would love to visit sometime and see for myself. i think because of that i bet yall have lots of good food from many different cultures :3 would love to food tour toronto sometime or something hehe
i don't think america in general is like that but some cities can be... i think nyc is probably similar as far as having a lot of ethnic groups in one city?
i think maybe when i'm older i would consider living in toronto or montreal or something?? and it would be warmer by then cuz of climate change lolol (rip.... sorry lol)

yeah! mafia always stressed me out lol, but i understand how that component makes it more fun!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 19:12:26 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

that sounds soo convenient lol , i'll have to check out the freezer waffles next time i'm grocery shopping
i have some butter cookies and there was a week where i'd just have a pack of cookies (they come in 3) w/ coffee for breakfast, nice and easy and tasty :3

unrelated but i've been playing these videos in the background, it's this guy with highland cattle and they're so cute!

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.