Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 18:33:20 )
@0v7: Yeah, I know that feeling. I still really need to spend some time learning my new tablet and software too but I just haven't gotten there.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 18:34:59 )
@Shadami: lol I can imagine that's a challenge for them to wrap their heads around. xD I remember asking my mom about babies, but not about the actual time of month, even though I knew it came for her.

@Wildfire: I feel like lately on Sundays, you and I both struggle to find motivation to do stuff. xD For me at least, I suspect it's because I work most of the week, so Sundays I'd rather relax if I can. And no, nothing else that I know of going on today.

@0v7: lol I've barely used Krita so far, but it's definitely a learning curve for me as well. New programs are probably always like that, so if I get stuck, I'll just find a tutorial since their website seems to have lots of those.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 18:35:03 )
@sunny: It can be hard to tell what triggers stuff like that sometimes. I know for myself, though, that I tend to wake up feeling more groggy than usual and get slightly congested if I have too much dairy or bread things the day before. Regardless it's not much fun. :( So what are you working on now - anything?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 18:36:18 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

@Aisukohi: If you need help with Krita lmk! I've used it for.. 4 years I think??

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 18:36:50 )

@Wildfire: it's strange how things get triggered sometimes. How weird :o
I am not working on anything, I'll be taking a break today. I have to make dinner and then I'm going to bed early. No writing tonight!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 18:42:08 )
@0v7: Will do! I've designated you as my Krita expert since you recommended it. xD And thank you!

How are you today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 18:44:55 )
@sunny: That sounds like a good idea. A nice relaxing evening in the plans, then! <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 18:47:06 )
You guys...I caved and bought an orb bundle thingy and y'know what? Opening all those orbs was so exciting and I wanna open more. xD HALP!!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 18:54:23 )

@Wildfire: yes definitely. I will get back to writing tomorrow. I don't have any deadlines or anything :)

@Aisukohi: cool avatar!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 18:56:35 )
@sunny: Thank you! As much as I loved my last avi, I was itching to make a new one, so here it be lol.

You really have a way with making pastels work. I have a hard time using those colours.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 18:56:36 )
@Aisukohi: LOL! I bet doing that was fun!! So did you get duplicates of things or one of each or...??

@sunny: Yup - ya gotta take a break once in a while and better, know yourself well enough to know when pursuing your creative outlet is just going to be counter-productive (which it sounds like it might be for you tonight; but maybe I'm wrong)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 19:00:43 )
@Wildfire: I think I got a healthy mix of things between duplicates and singles. I know for sure I'm missing the Emerald, Turquoise, and all of the Unique items (except the hoodie). Trying to decide if I'd like to sell/trade any of my duplicates.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 19:04:18 )

@Aisukohi: I have an Emerald if you want to trade something for it :0

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 19:06:57 )
@0v7: Oh hey, I see you're buying an Opal, which is just the thing I was thinking about selling/trading. xD Wanna trade that for the Emerald? I thiiink they're about the same value since they're both "common"?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 19:10:37 )

@Aisukohi: Yeah that sounds good :D I'll send a trade :3

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 19:11:36 )
@Aisukohi: Good to know. I have yet to buy a bundle here and it's one thing to read the description of how it all works and the reality of that versus getting first-hand experiences, ya know?

I'm glad you guys can trade off the items.

My tactic is to just buy things at this point - I've spent enough volts on orbs and don't need any more duplicates than what's already in the inventory, but there are definitely things missing from the group!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 19:11:42 )
@0v7: Woot! Yay for easy solutions. Thank you!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 19:14:51 )
@Wildfire: Yeah I was going back and forth with the idea of the purchase, but honestly it's not a lot to ask for if you only donate that amount once a season. For me anyway, since I can't speak for others.

And that makes sense. I was just going to buy the items that I like with volts, but this makes things easier. I hope you can find the things you're missing with ease!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 19:19:56 )
@Aisukohi: Thank you, and yes, that's true. I'm just used to looking at and thinking about that stuff a little differently, I think. Hmmm...
I'm really glad you had so much fun opening the bundle, and I hope you get the other things you want easily!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 19:21:18 )

@Aisukohi: aw thanks, I love pastels. I am not good with dark colours/spooky avatars.

@Wildfire: yeah it would be counterproductive tonight, I would probably make myself feel worse. Sleep is the best thing for vertigo, according to my mum (she has it regularly). I wouldn't write very well anyway, it would probably all be junk in my current frame of mind.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.