Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 16:51:22 )
Ah, is it that "time"? x-x I feel ya there, if so. Part of me wishes we could choose a time of month for it to happen, y'know?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 16:52:17 )
@Aisukohi: Hi Aisu. Oh yeah... the weather can have a big impact on that kind of thing! Do you have any plans for today once you wake up?

@Shadami: Oh no - is it the regular cyclical thing or is something else going on? Either way, I'm sorry to hear you're in pain and hope you feel better soon!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 16:53:50 )
@Wildfire: Well I need to get coffee at some point since I used the last of it this morning. Also we were hoping to organize my son's room at some point today since my parents gave us a bed for him and we got him some other furniture earlier this week.

Other than that, I'm not sure lol. How about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 17:00:16 )

@Wildfire: I’m doing good. I have food in me. I did wake up early but I went back to sleep.
I set an appointment to look at a condo today. My husband and I liked the pics online. That’s in an hour so I gotta get ready.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 17:05:12 )
@Aisukohi: It sounds like you have a few things to do today! But it sounds like all good stuff, even if it includes moving furniture around - lol!

I'm just trying to get some online things done today. I may make a run to the bookstore or take a short bike ride though. Otherwise, that's about it. :3

@totalanimefan: Oh - that sounds promising. Good luck!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 17:09:58 )
@Wildfire: Yeah, I just hope it doesn't take a ton of time. xD But we'll see.

That sounds like a nice day as well. :) I'm trying to remember the last time I sat down and read a book all the way through. Probably earlier this year right before covid? I know it's been a while, but I'd like to get back into reading. Just finding the time is a bit tricky. Or the motivation.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 17:12:36 )

Yeah it's that time. And I haaaaate it. My daughters are freaking out cause I'm crabby. And they're like "we are gonna have that happen to is to?" *Absolute horror* xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 17:14:15 )
@Aisukohi: Yes, I've been struggling with that too - feeling wiped out and unmotivated and antisocial far more often than is normal for me, yet I also seem busier than usual somehow. It stinks, tbh! I hope you get your stuff done quickly. Do you have anything else going on today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 17:15:46 )
@Shadami: LOL "yes, dear, it happens to all of us with this particular anatomy until you're around 50..." XD I'm sorry you're having a rough time of it though. It's not fun even on the "best" of times.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 17:24:57 )

@xvz: this year I've probably written about 10 stories of varying length. I think I need to write a few more tbh.
Your story ideas sound super interesting! Surreal semi-horror is my jam. I am especially intrigued by the sci fi retelling of the myth (I recently wrote a sci fi retelling of a fairy tale) - which myth were you thinking?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 18:04:26 )
@sunny: so how are you doing today, Sunny?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 18:08:24 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

Good... morning? Noon? It's a time of day.

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 18:10:07 )
@0v7: LOL - it's afternoon here ;) How are you doing today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 18:20:26 )

@Wildfire: Hey! I'm actually feeling pretty bad, I woke up dizzy and with a pressure headache. Ouch :( I'll be fine though! How are you today?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 18:21:02 )

@Wildfire: I sure do exist today. I got Clip Studio Paint and I'm playing around with it currently... how are you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 18:25:37 )
@sunny: oh, that's no fun - I'm sorry, Sunny. Hopefully it will go away soon. :3

@0v7: How are you liking the new software? What are you working on?

I'm physically and mentally/emotionally tired and physically sore but I'm doing ok today - just slowly making my way through some of these things I need to get done, and although I'm hungry, refusing to think about food other than the bone broth and turkey soup I have in the instant pots, - lol!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 18:26:46 )

@Wildfire: I hope so too. My mum thinks it is mild vertigo so it should be gone tomorrow.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 18:30:49 )
@sunny: Do you have any idea what sparked it? Atmospheric pressure or something else?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 18:31:00 )

@Wildfire: It's certainly different than Krita. I'm still getting used to it for the most part.. doodling some stuff, and made a fully rendered thing. It's a learning curve lol

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 18:32:52 )

@Wildfire: I don't know :( I was fine last night so idk...

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.