Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 18:53:07 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

Click the eye with the slash!!

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 18:56:39 )

It's not 100% accurate, but it's the best reference, I think. She has more peircings.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 18:58:48 )

OHHH pretty!!! What kind of piercings does she have? Also, clothing preference?? I'll probably do a bust or waist up.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 19:08:34 )
Hm! How bout a black turtle neck with a few silver necklaces. :D She also had a silver band that wrapped itself around her upper arm. Her iconically "magic" jewelry, subtle, but magical.
White hair, tan skin, icey eyes, and silver jewelry was the theme.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 19:31:53 )
@Koah: That is a pretty funny story!!
Which site are you rabbit-holing down?

@0v7: were you on many avi sites?

Yes, sometimes rabbit holes can be fun and they're an interesting way to see how you've changed over time!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 19:35:59 )

@Koah: I'll get to drawing as soon as I can :D

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 19:37:24 )
@Wildfire: I was dedicated to Caedon.net, but within my time there the site changed ownerships thrice. The newest owner lost some important staff.. and well, I'm just not interested in hanging out there anymore. I gave them money for a while, tried keeping things active for awhile. but -eh-. The passion for the site is gone.
I'm super glad to have been told to check out voltra. The passion to keep this place comfortable and light-fun is addicting. <3 and I really look forward to saying hello to your thread regulars every morning. <33

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 19:38:16 )
@0v7: Thank you! <3 I can't wait. I haven't gotten art from anyone in a couple of years. <3 Have fun drawing her~ <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 19:42:07 )
@Koah: Yes, although I was never on that site, I have heard about it. I'm sure it's difficult being the third owner of a site like that - if nothing else, you inherit all kinds of things that you didn't do. I wonder, sometimes, if it's possible to reboot sites like that, and if so, how...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 19:45:14 )
@Wildfire: Yeah, I'm not sure. The newest owner posted a notice a few months ago saying he wants to work on the 'official' site. Which never finished. It's a '.net' rather than '.com'. The passion is lacking and communication, so ... I hate to say, but, I'm going to assume the site is going to die-off. Since that notice, there has been no new items or announcements. -shrugs-

-pulls up a comfy chair- I live here now.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 19:53:39 )
@Koah: Yeah, I understand why you'd think that. I'm going to have to go see what's going on over there now, though...
Yes, it's nice having Voltra - it's still all shiny and sparkly! :D

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 20:04:26 )
I initially wasn't sure how I felt about Voltra. It was a bit too cutesy for my taste. My aesthetic leans more towards a s3xy-appeal.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 20:06:21 )
@Koah: Gotcha. Every site has their own look, that's for certain! And if you're used to one, going to a different site can be a little weird. I went through a similar thing coming here - the avs and the items are just so different from what I'm used to!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 20:11:30 )
What site did you venture from? I'm curious. I'm from a few different avi sites. My username has always been the same. :p

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 20:14:54 )
I've been on several sites, but really, I come from Zantarni. I don't remember seeing you / your username around, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 20:16:41 )

Wait... Koah, are you Koah on Pantheon???

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 20:17:01 )
Now that's a site I haven't heard of! wild!
Ernya, gaia, pantheon, caedon are the 4 I regulated for years.

HAHA!
Yes. yes I am.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 20:17:45 )

Omg I left a comment on your profile on there and didn't realize that was you!!!

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 20:19:50 )
@0v7: I'm not terribly active on Panth. The avatars are very complex and it takes me quite some time to put a new one together.

YESTERDAY?!
OMG! Look at that. HEHE. Thank you~ <3 I hadn't clicked your profile yet to say thank you!

I had several active friends on panth, but RL is keeping them busy. So I haven't been online lately over there.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 20:22:11 )
Had to check on my soup.

It's one of those sites that has been around for quite some time, Koah, but it does seem to slip through some cracks for some reason.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.