Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:58:17 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

ohhh i bet playing tabletop rp could be super good for like ... kids ... developmental ... brains lol
like i bet it teaches u so many things, and how to practice being imaginative! when i first started playing dnd i was like woah i've never thought abt using my brain this way :0

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:59:09 )
You're a sneak little impostor!

Yeah! Some friends are irl friends that live several states away that we can reconnect with.
It's nice to make all kinds of friends we can game together with!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 06:00:24 )

ohh i've played ai dungeon it was v entertaining but i am also terrified by technology lol
too powerful T_T

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 06:00:25 )

@xvz: we have a discord with a dice rolling app and drop important information in it. And whenever someone has time and can contribute directly to the story they can. I keep them up to date on the forums with the chapters as I release them on WordPress. And then have a series of questions for them to answer for the next part so I know in general what could happen. And then I work it out as I write.

Like the last part I gave them a map and they plotted out their intended path. And "if you see another ship. How would you react" ect.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 06:01:26 )

@ghost: you said ai dungeon is an app? Is it on droid? I may look it up xD

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 06:02:13 )

dragoness that's sweet!! i think it is really nice how gaming can bring ppl together
one of my friends is back at home and sometimes we play together and it's a nice way of keeping in touch!

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 06:02:39 )
I wouldn't be too terrified

I played with my friends and we broke our game like, 5 minutes in HAHA it turned into a never ending esoteric nightmare where all the characters kept switching places and ages and genders and motives and we were like "WHOS WHO? WHO ARE WE?"

we got some good memes out of it tho

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 06:03:45 )

shadami u seem like u must be a great dm!! like keeping everything up to date and all the prep and writing u must be doing :0 !!
that sounds v fun to get into, how can i find something like that lol
maybe i should join an rp forum or something ??

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 06:03:55 )
yep it's on the google store! o: I havent tried out the app yet so don't know how well it works tho

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 06:04:42 )

oh the ai dungeon thing is also a website! here: ai dungeon
oohh they've added a lot more to it since i last tried it

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 06:05:59 )

@xvz: I'm also using it to encourage them to learn reading and math ect. My sweet little adhd child loves it because she is creative, she just struggles knowing things not in her head. Like written words. So we take the time to walk her through everything and I make character sheets simplified so she can not get overwhelmed. It's been nice.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 06:06:27 )

@xvz: the anime is like 50 eps? So it's kinda long but there are longer stories.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 06:06:59 )

lol i think it's p fun bc it messes up - but the stuff under the hood has gotten really powerful really fast in the past year >0>
idk if this is too in the weeds but there are some examples on twitter!

edit wait these are terrible examples lol i was trying to find examples of stuff like this
idk no one has to look at this lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 06:07:07 )

I went afk to play AC. I'm back now.

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 06:07:28 )
yeah I was using the website HAHA AND YEAH there's a lot to play with

I was playing the horror mansion one with my friends and we just kept messing it up by not treating it like a horror at all and like, flirting with the bad guys and stuff... at one point we accidentally turned a character into our son and ended up with a 50s style wholesome loving home with a wife and two kids and just played 'dad simulator' for a bit before going back to fighting demons or something
later.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 06:07:32 )

*totally has been working on setting up a dnd tavern for anyone to pop in with a character and go off on an adventure I just haven't posted it fully to the forums yet because I wanted to finish post style and set up*

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 06:08:43 )

ohhh using dnd to teach math and reading to kids T0T that's sounds ... amazing ...
why isn't that more of a thing !!! i'd love to see it
i feel like the improv aspect would be really good for like ... children brain development (?) too

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 06:08:58 )

-does play DnD- lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 06:09:43 )

Lmao ofc u would flirt w the bad guys .... horror mansion turned dream daddy lol

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/6 06:09:56 )

@xvz: awwww thank you. I just really enjoy world building and allowing people to have a place to play out a character and get creative. It's about the fun! ^^

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.