Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:37:08 )
I tend to draw a lot of chibis. >.< Anything else is harder. xD

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:38:06 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

yeah i wish dnd was easier to get into for beginners ... ! like friendlier both in info / mechanics but also like ... having to need at least so many ppl in order to play

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:38:31 )

chibis r cute !! :3 they make ppl happy

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:39:21 )
YEAH I just have nerdy friends...

like first time was actually Rifts and I played with my brother and some of our friends... and this time Im.. HOPING to play with some irl friends I have but I'm unsure if it's still happening or not (I should ask I guess)

I'm in the process right now of trying to learn how to DM too so maybe I can play with some of my friends online but... intimidating... HAHA...

could be fun to try to get a lil boltra group some time but iunno how well that'd work out

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:39:30 )

I've... Technically played this year?!? Sorta.

I'm dming a campaign on the Sims forums. A bunch of players made their players and characters in the Sims 4 , cc allowed. And I put them in my game. We had various little calls on discord to get their character sheets made and I have them all in a folder saved.

I will write a chapter up using the answers to the prompts I give them before the chapter and mine or their dice rolls if they're available to roll themselves and interact as I write. I also use my knowledge of their characters back stories and such to do what I can. Then give them the next chapter and new prompts.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:41:18 )
Juliette:
@Totalanimefan: Which anime? :O
Bakuman. It's about two manga artists trying to go pro. It's good.
@xvz: See above.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:41:55 )

I was planning to clean my bathroom today to. All I did was one load of laundry instead. XD blech fevers suck. Mild one but enough to make me ugh.

I currently don't reeeaaaaly have a dnd group.

I'm also teaching my daughter's so my current actual sessions group is my husband and oldest two.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:42:37 )

@koneko: See you later!

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:43:05 )

I think I gotta adjust his colours tho >;'c supposed to be more blue but looking at it on my new laptop, he's looking too grey HAHA

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:43:09 )

oohhh i haven't heard of rifts but i looked it up and this description ......... "Rifts takes place in a post-apocalyptic future, deriving elements from cyberpunk, science fiction, fantasy, horror, western, mythology and many other genres."
sounds V up my alley lol , but probably harder to find ppl ??

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:43:31 )

@Shadami: If you are sick you should let yourself rest.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:44:20 )

What could be fun for beginners is just trying an easier tabletop game.
Lazers and feelings is a nice simple one with limited dice rolling and more heavily on the rp and fun.
And you wake up in a strange place is also a really simple one that is meant for a group of 4 and is a one shot play in a 2-3 hour game.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:44:21 )

i dm'd a super casual one shot for my friends bday ... i didn't read it ahead of time and i found out too late that it was christmas themed LOL it was march

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:44:25 )

@ghost: He's looking grey for me too. Nice art is nice.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:44:48 )

I'm tired but I want to post more T_T

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:45:01 )

i had no clue what i was doing but neither did anyone else so it ended up being p ok!!! lol
like i would randomly make the enemies have more hp if i felt like they were winning too easily >_>

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:45:01 )
yeah it's DEF harder to find people for it but it's like, a REALLY cool world where you can do and be like, legit whatever HAHA

my group was so wild, I was playing a techno-wizard... and we had like elves and dragons and cyborgs and aliens all working together
later.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:45:49 )

woahhh sims dnd ??? shadami that sounds cool ! is the world still like fantasy or ??

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:46:47 )

total i haven't seen that but i've heard of it before and heard it was rly good!! :0
like making manga is super hard and that it wasn't just like romanticizing it / was informative / decently accurate of the process industry etc.

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 05:47:40 )

You just have to get a group that likes tabletop games and say here's something cool too.

There are some solo adventures that I really want to get ahold of when I can get some money again. >.< Like a western one where you are an outlaw who leaves poems on the bodies. Like "guys I may be a killer but I'm really deep and broken here's my story. Stop hunting me"
And I know that's a horrible description but when I heard about it I wanted it xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.