Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 20:22:53 )
Vyctor:

Man, you guys are too good at this. And I'm in a rush to get back to the shop, so someone remind me to update the scoreboard after I finish puttin' this shipment away.

But for now, let's go with...

One of the four realms is pretty well known for it's academics and university programs. Which do you think it is?

Sound realm
Current avatar: Emmett Khan, Master of the Golden Keyblade.

Do you play RuneScape?

My DeviantArt Gallery:
EmmettKhan.DeviantArt.com

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 20:31:04 )
Vyctor:

Man, you guys are too good at this. And I'm in a rush to get back to the shop, so someone remind me to update the scoreboard after I finish puttin' this shipment away.

One of the four realms is pretty well known for it's academics and university programs. Which do you think it is?

The metal realm.

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 22:52:38 )
We need to get to 50 pages! D: I need more Vyctor items! Wanna talk about the realms? There's Electric, Ice, Metal, and Sound. What realm are we in? O:

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 23:09:04 )
Vyctor:

I'll guess the Ice realm?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 23:41:25 )
Vyctor:

I will guess Ice Realm as well.

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 23:42:25 )

Man, this shipment is taking forever to put away, but I don't want to leave you guys without a new question for too long. I don't suppose you guys would mind very much if I drop a new question for you, and update the scoreboard this evening, yeah? I'll find the motivation soon, scouts honor.

...What do you mean, I was never a scout?

Anyway, if you guessed Ice Realm, ding ding~ You can add those points to your personal head count for now. Ice people are all about their tests and schools and all--doesn't that sound boring?

Let's see...

Let's do another one you guess have to guess at, yeah? Voltra has a lot of kinda dangerous critters that Static and Frizz protect us from, but it's always smart to bring a weapon you know how to use if you're goin' to venture outside the city's walls. You might have seen Static with his staff--I hear he sold some of those to some early volties, even.

What weapon do you think Vanora prefers?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 23:44:35 )
Vyctor:

Man, this shipment is taking forever to put away, but I don't want to leave you guys without a new question for too long. I don't suppose you guys would mind very much if I drop a new question for you, and update the scoreboard this evening, yeah? I'll find the motivation soon, scouts honor.

Anyway, if you guessed Ice Realm, ding ding~ You can add those points to your personal head count for now. Ice people are all about their tests and schools and all--doesn't that sound boring?

Let's see...

Let's do another one you guess have to guess at, yeah? Voltra has a lot of kinda dangerous critters that Static and Frizz protect us from, but it's always smart to bring a weapon you know how to use if you're goin' to venture outside the city's walls. You might have seen Static with his staff--I hear he sold some of those to some early volties, even.

Is it a whip?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 23:49:44 )
Vyctor:

Let's see...

I'm just gonna guess a Microphone. Those stands are heavy, you know!

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 23:53:53 )
Vyctor:

Let's see...

Maybe she likes a Katana? xD

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 23:55:28 )
There are so many possible answers to this question >_<

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 23:56:47 )
Isn't it great? I'm so curious about what answers we'll get, haha

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 23:57:31 )
Yeah! Lots of fun! I just went with something silly. ^_^

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 00:04:11 )
Vyctor:

Let's see...

I'm guessing a crossbow and arrows! Sounds so cool for her. * w*
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 00:07:29 )
I think the whip answer was a good one. o:

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 00:07:59 )
I was thinking about saying whip myself.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 00:13:41 )
I wonder what that says about her that so many of you are looking at a whip hmmmm
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 00:15:08 )
-makes whip cracking sound-
I can see her wielding it.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 00:34:51 )
Her character design just screams whip to me for some reason. XD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 00:35:50 )
Vyctor:

I think she looks like a pirate with that scarf, so a cutlass xD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 00:36:45 )
Oh yeah. A curved sword is a good idea.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.