Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing The Breaking Point

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 04:23:23 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"That IS true." Nate admitted.

"Just have to wait until the sedative wears off." he told her, and then paused for a moment.

"...also depends on if the team gagged her or not..." he then added. When Ebony looked a little confused, he sighed.

"She... well, she kind of has herself in control... or, rather, her personality is there, but she's actively fighting the presence of the dark elf inside her." he explained. "...she told me to kill her." he then revealed.

"She said she wanted to die." he continued.

"...they might have gagged her to stop her from biting her own tongue to the point of bleeding to death."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 04:27:53 )

Ebony was silent for a moment.

"I.... never even considered that as a possibility." She admitted.

"I'm not sure who could talk to her, to be honest, either." She added. "Although..." She then said, seeming to think about it for a moment.

"Know what? How long is the sedative expected to last?"

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 04:49:31 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Hm?" Nate mumbled.

He then thought for a moment thinking about what he'd given her, when he had, and other such things. He pondered it for about 10 seconds, before shrugging.

"Barring any mana interruptions, or any possible early awakening because of the dark elf's influence... 2 hours or so?" he responded.

"Give or take 20 minutes." he added.

"Why?" he then asked.

"What are you thinking?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 04:54:24 )

Ebony was silent for a moment.

"I might know of someone who can talk to her, who can still hear that bitch in the bsck of their mind, perhaps." She said simply.

"I'll be back." with that, she left, heading out of the wing, and through the halls. Her goal being the lab.

If she was remembering right, Kiah was a Fyrane, and she knew that there were Fyrane's there while she was

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 05:14:57 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Before he could say anything, she was off, on her way to... wherever she was going.

"Ah... okay then...?" he muttered.

"Weird." he said.

He then shrugged and sighed again. He knew he'd have to tell Angela all this when she returned. She deserved to know who these patients were...

Meanwhile, Ebony made her way to the lab and knocked on it, waiting for someone to let her in. That someone just happened to be Ilias, and he opened the door for her, allowing her entry.

"Hello, Alicja." he greeted her with a smile.

"How can we at the lab help you?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 05:19:26 )

"One, it's Ebony." She started as she looked around the lab.

"Two, I'm looking for Kiah." She continued.

"Is she in?" She asked. Ilias just shook his head.

"No, she's gone out for lunch with Levi at the moment." He answered as Hazel made her way in.

"Ah, damn. I was hoping to get her cousins number." Ebony admitted, causing Hazel to pause.

"Which one?" The redhead asked.

"Huh? Oh... not the shrink." Ebony answered. Hazel just chuckled.

"That'd be Ash. Here." She said as she withdrew her phone and did something before passing it over.

"Give him a call." Ebony paused before accepting the phone with a shrug, said thankyou and hit the 'call' button before bringing it up to her ear. As she waited for him to answer, Hazel headed off to do whatever she needed to, knwoing that her phone would be left with Ilias.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 05:40:02 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ilias listened to the conversation, and watched a Hazel walked off.

"...huh." he muttered. "Hazel seems... a lot more socially comfortable these days." he commented. "She's really come a long way, it seems." he went on, shaking his head.

"...wonder how I've missed it..." he added guiltily. He saw her almost every day, how did he NOT notice this?

Meanwhile, the phone rang for only a few seconds, before it was answered.

"Yo, Hazel." Ash said, having looked at the caller I.D.

"Sup?" he asked.

"Comin' out for a visit and need a place to stay?" he asked further, which was usually the case. The first part, anyway. She never actually stayed at the Fyrane manor, mostly because she didn't want to be a burden, but that didn't stop Ash and Lindsay from offering.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 05:45:24 )

"Uh... hi. No. I'm nto Hazel." Ebony started.

"My name is Ebony." She continued, before pausing.

"And I am calling for some help." She continue before biting her lip.

"Ohhh...... I don't want to make this call, but I don't know if you remember me, you may remember a black haired Polish woman by the name of Alicja Symanski. Hi. Same person. We got a few people here that are dealing with that fucking bitches mana, but more importantly one that is wishing for death to get her out of their head." She continued, figuring she might as well just dive in at this point.

"I know that you've probably had to deal with that after you got away too, and ... I was hoping you could come talk to her?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 06:24:10 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

If she could have seen Ash's expression, it would have matched the silence he was hearing. He was stunned to the point of almost being frozen, for close to 10 seconds, before he cleared his throat.

"Ah..." he stammered.

"Well... I mean... I can try?" he muttered.

"I guarantee nothing, though." he then said. "Depending on how badly... wait... well, whomever it is, is faring, talking might not help." he told her. "But I WILL try." he promised.

"Also... Alicja, huh?" he asked.

"Oh! I remember you, yeah!" he then said. "Or... her." he said confusedly.

"Didn't... know the Unit was where you called home now." he admitted.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 06:33:38 )

"Been here for a couple of years now." Ebony answered.

"Ever since Alicja was found, a very broken woman." She added before sighing lightly.

"regardless, if you can at least try, that would be amazing. I'll meet you at the entrance, but if you can be here in about two hours, that'd be perfect."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 07:09:18 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Yeah, sure, 2 hours." Ash responded.

"I can be at the Unit in that time." he told her.

"...and it'll be weird to see you... her... again." he then mumbled.

"Regardless, I'll be there." he assured her.

"I've noted it. And... yeah, should be good." he finished.

"See you in a bit, Al-Ebony." he told her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 07:13:42 )

"See you then." Ebony said before handing the phone to Ilias.

"Same end result I was looking for. Good, thanks." She said.

"I'll leave you to what you need to do, whatever it is." There was definite relief to her voice as she said that.

"I need to go make sure those that need to know, know, what's going to happen." With that, she waved before heading off.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 07:32:00 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ilias accepted the phone and watched her go, before sighing. He looked at the phone and looked towards where Hazel had gone, before following her to give her her phone back... and maybe ask about her socialness.

Maybe. He wondered if it would be too awkward. Or perhaps too rude. Regardless, she needed her phone back.

-Close to 2 hours later-

Jake sat back in his chair, and stretched out, as he looked and saw Ebony step into the security area.

"Hey." he greeted her, looking at the clock next.

"Ah yeah, about that time." he said. "The one you mentioned is coming should soon be-" he started to say further, before there was a burst of black fire mana in the teleporting landing area, and Ash appeared there.

"Hello, hello!" he greeted the two of them confidently, stepping towards the pair.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 07:37:24 )

"Perfect timing, Ashley." Ebony started as she waved.

"Come on, I'll walk with you down to where they are." She added before sighing and looking to Jake.

"And yes, I'll give you that explanation you have said you wanted, but.... later. This is a bit more important, sorry." She said before Jake checked Ash over, and opened the door for him to walk with her.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 07:52:35 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash nodded at Jake, and Jake nodded in response, before the Fyrane and Ebony made their way inside.

"You're looking well." Ash commented.

"...oh, and for the record, I go by 'Ash'." he told her. "I know that you probably last knew me as 'Ashley', and have known me as such for a long time, but... well, yeah, I just go by 'Ash' now." he restated.

"But call me whatever, I guess. Ashley IS my name." he shrugged.

"Seems this place is doing well, too." he commented.

"Heard it was a dumpster fire recently."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 07:55:18 )

"It was, a bit." Ebony agreed with a nod before pulling him into an empty room.

"I need to warn you first." She then said abruptly.

"And I'll keep in mind about the name, but.... Christopher and Ayla are here." She told him bluntly.

"The one who I asked you here to help is neither of them, don't worry. None of us in this shell want to help them, but.. I don't know if you know her. The one in question is Erica Windsor."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 08:05:00 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash paused for a moment when he heard the names... all three of them.

"Hm." he mumbled.

"Chris's name brings feelings of anger and revenge welling up inside me." he told her. "...but I need to just shove those down." he sighed.

"Ayla... if I remember right, I pity her." he then said. "Didn't deserve to be with Vanessa." he mumbled.

"...and... Erica Windsor... that sounds... vaguely familiar?" he added.

"Not sure... why..."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 08:10:09 )

Ebony just sighed lightly.

"Probably the scrolls pertaining to her arm, and how it's part of one of Chronos' many lines." She said simply, not batting an eye at how she knew that information.... when no one should.

"As for the other two, I just.... thought I should give you a heads up on that front." She then said.

"I really don't want you losing your shit as I desperately want to, and as Rose is fighting to do."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 08:28:01 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash outright froze when she said that... so casually, at that. He looked at Ebony, and contemplated feigning ignorance and asking what she was talking about, but figured that was pointless. She knew what he was talking about, and there was a high chance she knew that HE knew what she was talking about. So acting stupid would only serve to waste time.

So just sighed, shook his head, shrugged his shoulders slightly.

"Ok. Firstly. Thank you for the heads up on Christopher and Ayla." he said, getting that out of the way.

"Secondly. HOW. The HELL. Do you know about all that?" he asked her.

"Seriously, you just rattled that off like it was something that every common Joe Shmoe should be aware of." he commented further. "How do you know of that?" he asked her.

"...and also yes, I do believe that's where I've heard the name." he then confirmed, before pausing again and thinking.

"Wait... Ebony..." he mumbled. "I swear I've heard THAT name in the... well... hm. I've heard your name before in a group that you are NOT a part of." he told her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 13:13:05 )

"Ebony Taylor." Ebony said, giving her full name.

"I know you would have come across my name had you actually properly read through the scrolls, or retained the information, for the Harmony's history." She told him simply, proving that she knew it all.

"Had I not been thrown into this shell when I died, I would have been another addition to the ranks. Sadly, this whole tie down as I've got here completely took that offer off the table for the moment." She added.

"However, don't worry, just because I know it really makes no difference. They," she motioned upwards, "know I know what I know, and haven't ever stepped in to try and make me forget it or anything. The most that has happened, is that I've been told to be careful who I say anything to."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.