Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing The Breaking Point

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 04:41:17 )

"Demolished? Maybe not. You may risk damaging above if you were to do that." Evona commented honestly.

"However, this place could be blocked off rather easily, I do believe." She added.

"I do not know what all would be done by the Council and/or Triad though." She paused, looking around.

"Shall we clear out? Or do you want to hunt out the others, first?"

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 05:01:57 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"Well, I gave the announcement over the P.A. system..." Chris responded.

"So they should be able to-" he started to say further, before Zeke came half-running, half-hobbling into the room.

"Woah, what the...!?" Chris exclaimed.

"Ashleigh's nearly paralysed, and she's stuck in the room with a dead Vanessa." Zeke told him.

Hearing that, Chris looked immediately to Evona, guilt and fear in his face.

"I'm sorry." he apologised.

"But I wish that Ashleigh Encrae would be safely teleported to the surface, right above this complex." he wished, REALLY hoping the 'safely' part was enough for Ashleigh to not be screwed over by this.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 05:04:48 )

Evona just smirked.

"You're learning." was all she said before snapping her fingers, causing Ashleigh to vanish from where she was, appearing up on the surface.

"It is done." She said.

"Anything else?" She asked as she looked over to Zeke with Roxie on his back.

"Need a hand?" She asked him.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 05:24:51 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Chris shook his head.

"No." he replied.

"Huh?" Zeke asked.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, that'd be great." he told her.

"I'm pretty sure I'm moving on pure adrenaline, anyway..." he admitted.

"Once we get out of here, we'll see that this place is dealt with quickly." Chris told him.

"Not sure when everyone here will regain consciousness, so we need to be quick."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 05:28:18 )

Evona didn't say anything before making her way over to Zeke and taking Roxie off of his back.

"At least you don't have her extra weight." She commented before looking back to Chris.

"They should be out for at least another fifteen minutes or so." She told him simply.

"B eyond that, you know how to get everyone out of here quickly."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 05:47:54 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....." Chris was silent for a moment, before sighing.

"All right then..." he said.

He paused for a moment, before looking around.

"...damn it, might as well." he said further.

"I wish everyone still alive in this complex was teleported to the surface, above this place." he told her, before quickly continuing. "Those that were fighting AGAINST Vanessa, safely, though!" he added.

"Everyone?" Zeke asked.

"Might as well let the Council and Triad deal with the survivors." Chris reasoned.

"...fair enough." Zeke admitted.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 06:02:40 )

Evona was silent, smirking slightly.

"Ready?" She asked. When the two males nodded, she brought both hands up and snapped her fingers, causing everyone in the complex to flicker from existence, seemingly, for a moment befroe they were all above ground.

Aedan had Miki on her back, Lindsay had Ty, Ebony was helping with some injuries that Jake had sustained while hunting out the believed djinn. Jake was deep in thought regarding what had happened as he knew the feeling, Ash was confused as all hell about it as well.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 06:24:15 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Chris looked over and saw that everyone was out... and all of Vanessa's cronies were in a heap off to the side. And there were a lot of them.

"...right." Chris said, before looking at Evona.

"Before anything else, I wish this complex was sealed. Completely and utterly blocked off, with no chance of getting in." he wished.

Lindsay looked over when he heard that, as he was closer, and raised an eyebrow.

"...ah-hah." he said.

"Seems like a lot's been answered." he commented.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 06:28:05 )

Evona was silent before bringing her hand up, snapping her fingers, to silence. Nothing happened for a moment before there was a deep rumbling below them.

"The hell!?" Aedan exclaimed, obviously a bit surprised. Ebony, who was closest to one of the entrances made her way over to it, and opened the door. What she found, was stone.

"It's been encased in a stone made of mana. Will not be openable for about a millenia." Evona stated simply.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 06:49:30 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Good." Chris replied.

"Hopefully by then, this place will be long forgotten." he said, before gently setting Hazel down. He then dug into his pocket, and took the small box out of it. He moved it around in his hands for a few seconds, before looking at Evona.

"Uh... so... how do I...?" he started to ask, before Jake sidled up, clearing his throat.

"What?" Jake asked him.

"Free her." Chris answered, causing Jake to look a bit surprised.

"Well, from what I know, it needs to be a VERY specifically worded wish, and the rules of the djinn, paradoxically, prohibit them from granting the wish to know what wish to make to free them." he explained.

"However, I DO know someone that DOES know them." he went on.

"Who?" Chris responded.

"Agent Sharp." Jake told him. "We'll take her to see him when we get back to Unit."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 06:54:01 )

"How the hell are we all getting back there, anyhow?" Aedan asked after a moment or two.

"Good question." Ebony commented.

"For now, there is nothing more here, and I do believe a couple of the ladies here are in pretty poor state." Evona commented, looking around, her gaze resting on Miki and Ashleigh for a moment each.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 07:14:01 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"They are." Lindsay responded.

"We need fast, reliable transport, that can accommodate for so many people." Jake told them... specifically, Chris.

Chris just growled.

"I knew I shouldn't have promised that back then was the end of my wishes." he said. "I hate it when I'm a liar." he went on.

"And NO comments." he added quickly, before looking at Evona.

"...I wish all of us... excluding that pile of cronies... were teleported to the Unit in San Diego, in the special area for mana transport." he told her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 07:16:52 )

"Is it going to be large enough to accmodate everyone at once?" Evona asked. Ebony was the one who answered.

"Nope." She answered.

"All right, I'll send in groups. Master, you determine who the groups are." Evona said as she looked back to Chris.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 07:35:32 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Chris was silent for a moment, thinking about it.

"Well... hm." he muttered.

"The ones that need medical attention should be the first to go." he reasoned.

"Uh... you." he then said to Zeke. "You and Ashleigh, Aedan, and..." he went on, before Lindsay spoke.

"Me." he said. "I can carry her with... minimal awkwardness." he reasoned.

"All right." Chris replied.

"Those three first... then the two agents that we were sent to get, as well as... Alic... Ebon... whoever's in charge right now, and Ash." he continued.

"And then me, Jake, Hazel and you, as well as the demon." he finished, gesturing to Evona.

"...will those groups work?" he asked Ebony.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 07:50:28 )

Evona nodded.

"Done." She said simply as the others got into the groups that chris mentioned. As soon as the first group was ready, she snapped her fingers, and they were gone.

They appeared in the entry area to be greeted by Izea. She took one look, Aedan flashed her Unit ID, and they were let in without any fuss.

"There are more coming, Izzy." Aedan said as Lindsay headed off with Ashleigh, and Aedan just made her way to Zeke and, despite the over half a foot height difference, managed to offer some support to him down to the med wing.

Izea just sighed before sending an email to Hal.

4 have returned was all it said.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 08:09:48 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal read the message, before looking at Angela.

"Seems 4 made it back. Don't know who." he told her.

However, just as Izea finished sending the text, the group with Ash, Ty, Miki, and Ebony stepped out of the room. Ash was carrying Ty, and Ebony was carrying Miki.

"Yo." Ash greeted her, as Ebony showed her I.D. to Izzy.

"Got one more group comin' in after us." he told the goblin.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 08:17:37 )

Izzy nodded.

"I know where the medwing is." Ebony told the goblin.

"Obviously. Go." She said. "And thanks for the heads up on the last." She added before they left.

4 more. got one more group coming, don't know how many. She sent in another email, not sure if Hal had read the first. Angela just nodded.

"... I..." she started before smiling softly and handing him the container.

"I wish for your unequivocal and irrevocable freedom my own possession, and that you would have whatever freedom you choose for the foreseeable future." She said, her voice sure, confident, and with a hint of the almost familial love that she felt for him, that he knew she felt.

"And thank you." Was the last thing she said, quietly, before leaving the room. She had to get down to the medwing, as she was reasonably sure that there would be people needing her down there soon enough.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 08:37:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"..." Hal was silent as that all was said, before smiling softly, and snapping his fingers.

"Done." was all he said.

However, about 10 seconds later, he felt something. Something VERY familiar.

AND strong.

"...it can't be..." he muttered to himself.

Meanwhile, the last group, Jake, Chris, Roxie, and Evona, stepped out of the room, and towards Izzy, with Jake, flicking his tongue at her.

"Well, we're back. And we're the last of it." he told her, before accepting Roxie from the djinn.

"I'm taking Roxie to the medwing, and Chris, you're going to the boss?" he asked Chris.

"Straight there." Chris responded.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 08:41:06 )

Evona looked up at the ceiling, in the direction of Hal's office.

"I see why it was believed that the boss would know how to free me." She commented as Izzy opened the door to let them in.

Last group here. Izea sent to Hal.

I think two on thier way to you. Followed a second later.

"Shall we, then?" Evona asked Chris.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 09:00:29 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Chris looked back at her and nodded.

"Yes." he replied.

With that, the two of them split off from Jake and Roxie, and made their way to Hal's office... where Evona seemed to know where she was going. At least, in a general sense. When they got to the receptionist's office, nobody got a chance to say anything, before the door to Hal's office was opened by the man himself.

"..." he was silent as he looked at the two of them, before sighing.

"Come on in." he told them, turning and going back in.

"...well, in we go." Chris said to Evona.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.