Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing The Breaking Point

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 05:10:31 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"Done." Hal responded.

He then snapped his fingers, and Angela's mind was, once again, filled with information.

At first, there seemed to be a barrier, but it was clear that Hal was stronger than it now, and she immediately learned everything about the djinn that Vanessa had under her command.

Name, history, previous masters, favourite colour, likes, dislikes, even the most minute detail was laid out before her.

And it was almost a bit overwhelming.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 05:18:26 )

Angela resisted the urge to brace herself, but that wasn't anything too suprising, considering the amount of information that was delivered to her.

"..... how directly can you affect another djinn?" She asked, her voice curious, although she did seem a bit overwhelmed for the moment with the information.

"And yes, I have my reasons for asking. Give me any sort of information that pertains to you and affecting another djinn and their current situation, please."

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 05:39:13 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal raised an eyebrow.

"Generally speaking, interactions between djinn are... walled off." he told her.

"Which is to say, I cannot interfere with another djinn, and they cannot affect me." he went on.

"..." he was then silent, before thinking about it.

"HOWEVER, I believe we CAN affect each other's containers. Under specific circumstances." he told her.

"If I djinn wants their container to be found, it will be found. Even if someone else has to wish for someone to find it." he said further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 06:12:25 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal paused.

"Time rewinding is something that it takes a VERY strong djinn to do." he warned... before smirking. "Thankfully, I qualify." he said.

"However, I can't do it very much." he went on. "20 minutes, max." he said further.

"But... here goes." he finished, before snapping his fingers.

- - -

Azari knocked Hazel to the side, before glaring at Chris.

"You really think we wouldn't be bolstered and prepared for your arrival?" he hissed. "Now all of you will-" he started to say further, before pausing and looking around.

"...why am I getting a sense of déjà vu?" he muttered. "I feel like we've been here before, have we been here before?" he then asked Chris, who seemed to have some sort of flash of inspiration.

"Ah!" he exclaimed, before reaching his hand out and stopping time in Azari's heart for a few seconds... which was enough to cause the wood elf to collapse onto the floor in pain.

"Hazel!" Chris said to the woman.

"I know what I can do to save us, but I'll need to leave this room and find something! Will you be okay?" he asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 06:19:08 )

"Go. I'll take care of this one." Hazel said as she removed the remnants of the material around her eyes. It was one thing that she'd learned whilke at the Unit. Over the past few years, she had managed to kind of control her mana, but barely. The most she could do, was kind of put a stopper on it.

When the blindfold was off though, the lid was off, so to speak. It was something that those that knew her tried to avoid encountering.

As chris left her with Azari, the elf realised something was going on, as he felt tendrils of some sort wrapping around his shoulder and torso. He realised that before he noticed that Hazel had put her hand on his houlder, the one that the blackness covered.

"I'm not a little doll anymore, bitch." She growled, not sure what the spreading markings n him would do, but definitely interested in finding out.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 06:40:51 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azari started to panic a little, and felt himself desperately wishing to escape... but he had no voice. He couldn't call out. Vanessa had given him temporary rights to the djinn and her wishes, but he was unable to bring forth the voice to command her, to yell out so she could hear him.

Chris, meanwhile, ran past everyone.

Past Ash, past Jake, past everybody. He even was about to run past Vanessa's office, when he halted to a stop and then ducked in.

He looked around inside, before running to a safe in the corner of the office, looking at the electronic lock.

"..." he was silent, before sighing, and nodding.

"It's one of three things." he said to himself.

He tried the first one. Nothing. That meant she'd changed it. So he tried what it could be next. Nothing, and a warning of an auto lockout if the next one was wrong, too. He bit his lip, braced himself, and tried the third one...

...to watch the lights turn green, and to hear the door pop open.

He swung the door open and reached inside, finding a small ornate jewelry box. He took it out, before holding it up in his arms.

"Come to me!" he exclaimed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 06:46:06 )

Chris was left in the office, in silence, for about a minute before he felt the air change, the mana collect in the room. When he looked around, he watched a form materialise in the middle fo the room. Her black and white hair, black eyes, and rather humiliating outfit identified her perfectly, and clearly.

"You have naught but to call, Master." She greeted

"What do oyu wish for?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:02:15 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"..." Chris was silent, before sighing.

There was so much he could wish for right now, but just having this crimped Vanessa so much.

And gave him so much power. So much power, his imagination started to run wild.

But he then shook his head and mentally slapped himself.

"I wish any advantages Vanessa wished on herself and her followers, gone!" he wished.

"And I wish for you to be... the way you were BEFORE Vanessa got her hands on you." he added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:34:33 )

She was completely silent for a moment before nodding.

"Your wish is my command, Master." She said with a nod before snapping her fingers, causing there to be an outward pulse of mana that went through the entire building. It was strong enough to shove some people aside, and others were knocked to the ground.

It also obliterated most traces of Vanessa's mana through the building. The air was clearer, nicer. It was easier to breathe, and it was extremely easy to tell.

"It is done."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:35:32 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...." Chris was silent for a moment.

"Oh, wait." he said.

"Right." he muttered.

"Uh... I wish for you to have... your personality back?" he then said, confusedly.

"I don't want you to be a mindless slave. I wish for your attitude, your personality, to come forth, so you are little more than a wish slave." he went on. It wasn't outright wishing for her freedom, mostly because he wasn't really thinking clearly at the moment.

Too much panic and adrenaline.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:35:57 )

She was completely silent for a few seconds before just shaking her head, violently.

"Son of a fucking BITCH." She exclaimed, and it was very much easy to tell it was something she'd wanted to say for a good long while.

"Right. Now. Tell me, what is it you want me to do? If it helps clearing the bitch outta this place and purifying the nexus again, I'll do whatever I can."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:53:24 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Chris nodded.

"I wish for everyone in here fighting against Vanessa and her cronies to receive a boost. An advantage." he told her.

"Whether it's power, speed, whatever. I want them to be able to defeat them all." he said further.

He then paused for a moment, before narrowing his eyes.

"Oh, uh... and if possible, bring the one known as Azari here. To me." he told her.

"And... well, Hazel as well, as she's fighting him." he added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 07:59:04 )

She didn't say anything, just brought her hands up and snapped her fingers, some sand falling to the ground upon the snap, a snap that echoed for longer than one might have expected.

"It is done." She said simply before he watched Azari and Hazel materialise in the room as well.

Hazel was standing over Azari, looking like she was about to devour him, even.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 08:21:51 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Hazel!" Chris exclaimed.

"Wait!" he said.

"Don't! Don't kill him!" he told her, approaching.

"...let me do it?" he asked.

"Please?" he asked further.

"This garbage has done something inexcusable." he told her.

"Something I want to take revenge on him for. For myself... and for HER."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 08:23:10 )

Hazel didn't say anything just shrugged.

"Have at him." she said simply.

"I have no idea what my mana did to him, though." She continued. "For all I know, he's half dead."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 08:55:31 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Chris was silent as he approached them, and Hazel stepped away. He looked down at Azari, as blood flowed from the wood elf's mouth, before reaching down and grabbing a dagger that had been jabbed into his stomach, probably Hazel's doing.

"...what?" Azari asked. "Want to beat on me for stealing your girl?" he asked further, chuckling darkly, before it turned into a few violent coughs.

"No." Chris replied. "Looking back, it was foolish of me to think I even had ANYTHING with Vanessa." he told him.

"...then what?" Azari asked, as the blade in Chris's hands started to glow bright blue.

"Ayla." Chris replied. "You cared for her when you first got here. But over time? I saw it. Vanessa might have helped, but I saw you actively choose Vanessa over Ayla." he told him, as tears welled up in his eyes, and started to slowly streak down his face.

"And then you just... stopped caring. You let Vanessa do what she wanted, and were content to see your sister turned into nothing more than a puppet." he went on, anger rising in his tone. "Now she's maimed. Permanently. Because of the two of you." he continued, before slashing Azari's throat with the blade... only for nothing to happen.

"That was a killing blow." Chris told him. "But with my time mana in it. That cut will be realised in approximately 30 seconds. But before you die..." he went on, before turning to the djinn.

"...I wish that, in his last seconds of life, Azari realises what he's done to his sister... and what a monster he became."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 08:58:47 )

The djinn was silent before approaching. She brought her hands up so that Azari's head was between them, and Chris (Hazel too) could see the mana that was coursing between them, and through Azari's skull. It was most likely a physically painful experience, as well.

"As you wish." She said, her voice having enough bitterness and venom to it that it may very well have become literal.

"... She who you were after?" Hazel asked Chris as the Djinn stepped back, crossing her arms, as the last of what she did started to settle in to Azari's head.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 09:04:53 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...yes." Chris responded.

"I suddenly became aware of where Vanessa kept her container. She's a djinn, and the reason Vanessa was so untouchable for so long." he said further.

"Once I got the container, I made a wish that those fighting here against Vanessa had the advantage, and not the other way around." he continued. "...and then I wished you and Azari here, so... well... you saw." he muttered.

Just as he finished that, the 3 of them saw a cascade of tears begin to stream down Azari's cheeks.

"Ayla..." he sobbed.

"She'll never forget who you were." Chris told him. "But she'll never forgive you for what you've done to her." he finished.

With that, the wound in Azari's neck was realised, and his collar, as well as the floor around it, were stained in a forest green liquid... before it turned a pale olive colour, signifying his dead.

"...and now he goes to the afterlife with that knowledge." Chris said, his tone cold.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 09:09:17 )

Hazel was silent before looking around, seeming to realise where she was more than she had before.

She grasped her head, staggered back as pain shot through it now that the adrenaline and mana from dealing with Azari had faded, with a cry. There was also the element of how she couldn't believe that she'd played a factor in another beings death.

"nonononono." she muttered quietly, pain in her voice as she hit the wall.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/7 09:25:31 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Chris snapped to attention when Hazel started to have her panic attack.

"Hazel, Hazel, Hazel, it's okay!" he said.

"I know you're back here, but it's okay! Nobody's going to hurt you anymore!" he assured her.

"Don't worry! And... and don't panic because of Azari, he deserved it! It's okay!" he continued.

"Hazel, please, try and keep calm." he went on, before looking at the djinn.

"Is there anything you can do for her?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.