Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/5 23:07:22 )

@Totalanimefan: I can only hope things get better, but it is hard to have hope :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/5 23:10:02 )

@sunny: I hope they will too, but if enough people vote in the next election it will make a difference. I think that a lot of Americans are going to vote this year. We are all tired of the way things are. I also think that people are realizing how important voting is.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/5 23:14:41 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah that's true, I have a lot of hope for your upcoming election. I hope people see sense, but also that the election isn't rigged somehow :/

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/5 23:15:20 )

@sunny: It's hard not to think that there is going to be a lot of unrest from this election. It's a real shit show.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/5 23:16:21 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah :( do you think you will see the worst of it, living in the capital?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/6 00:36:06 )

@Wildfire: I can lie all day in text, but man tryna talk.
      Ooooh, I get too nervous.
      I always feel like "they know I'm lying!"
      It's stressful.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/6 00:45:23 )
This is exactly

Hello

what you think it is.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/6 01:20:09 )
sunny:

@Totalanimefan: yeah :( do you think you will see the worst of it, living in the capital?

its possible. Which is pretty scary. I try not to think about it too much.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/6 03:12:45 )
It's hard to predict who will win this election between Biden and Trump.

On the one hand, a ton of Americans are sick of Trump. On the other hand, at least you know what to expect from him, whereas Biden is an unknown as far as leadership goes. But hell, so was Trump, so who knows.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/6 13:57:35 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Yes, there's a big difference between typing something that's not true and trying to convey a lie through voice or in person.

@Another Movie Addict: Hello AMA. How are you?

@Totalanimefan: DC, although it certainly can be volatile, is used to the changeovers

@Aisukohi: It's hard to predict on a number of levels, for a number of reasons.

Good morning everyone

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/6 13:58:57 )
"The future must know where you've been."

Good morning!! :3
Guess who stayed up till 2am upgrading his phone's operating system?

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/6 13:59:43 )
@0v7: Good morning.
I could guess... but the real question is WHY???

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/6 14:02:13 )

@Wildfire: So I was going to sleep at 11pm when my phone was notifying me of an update, so I thought cool, it'll take 30 minutes maybe. And then it did it again, so I'm like ok I'll be sleeping WAY later than usual... then it updated again. I kind of gave up going to sleep at a semi-reasonable time, and it updated a final time.

Good news is, I've got the latest update for my phone!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/6 14:08:26 )

@Wildfire: this is true. I’ve just seen a lot of videos online of people saying they would riot in the streets the night of the election. It’s kinda worrying. ^^;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/6 14:08:48 )

But DC is a beautiful place so maybe it will be fine. Lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/6 14:11:18 )
@0v7: Oh, one of those updates. I would have just left it but I hate babysitting technology

@Totalanimefan: People are going to throw a hissy fit regardless. And they're going to call for recounts, regardless. Threatening to riot? Yeah, I personally consider that a threat to health and safety. I think DC will be (largely) fine

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/6 14:11:59 )

@Wildfire: I had to initiate each update's installation, and I figured it'd be better to do it sooner rather than later. >w>;;

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/6 14:31:25 )
@0v7: Yeah, I get it and I know how that one quick update can easily turn in to several. I still would have just left it at some point - but that's me and I'm weird when it comes to that kind of stuff. The good news is that you're all updated with shiny new OS or whatever, right? All is working ok?

Also @ everyone - let's please, please limit political discussion here. I, for one, need a mental break from all of it, for my own sanity (and I suspect I'm not alone in that)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/6 14:49:11 )

@Wildfire: It's working well! I've come to realize all but one of my phone charging cables don't tend to keep a good connection, so I... found my old phone to normal USB adapter and plugged in my flash drive. It worked, which is bizarre to me. Now I'll have a bit more free space on my phone!!!

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/6 15:10:53 )
@0v7: Oh that worked out well for you!
I should spend some time organizing my technology and stuff too, but it's not my favorite task.

But right now, I must walk dogs. BBS.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.