Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 15:44:10 )

@Totalanimefan: oh no :( I hope you guys are able to stay safe!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 15:54:06 )

@sunny: Thanks. I'm sure I will be, it's just something that was keeping me up at night last week. XD
@Wildfire: Thanks. You are probably right. People like to complain but then do nothing. Although there has been a lot of unrest in this country. Levels not seen in a long time.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 16:01:40 )
Good Morning!
I am in a much better mood today. Yesterday was anxiety stacked. =O

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 16:02:42 )
@sunny: good morning Sunny. How is your day going?

@Totalanimefan: Yes, we have certainly gotten wound up.

@Koah: Good morning. I'm glad you're feeling better today

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 16:05:13 )
"The future must know where you've been."

@Koah: Good morning!! :D
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better !!

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 16:08:50 )
@Wildfire: Oh man, Me too!
Short vent =/ /pregnancy scare, Bestie called to talk about her secret pregnancy and then my husband's family is being evicted and his brother and nephew may need to stay with us
I'm calmer now. I don't think I'm pregnant anymore, maybe it was just cramping or something.
and I'm not really stressed about his brother coming, I'm more worried about the parenting aspect with our nephew. :O IF they even move in.
//end vent lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 16:09:13 )
@0v7: Thank you!
Good Morning to you too!
How are you doing?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 16:12:22 )

@Koah: I'm doing good :3 I'm surprisingly awake for sleeping from 2am to 7am haha.
Got any plans for the day?? Also, I hope it goes well with your husband's family!!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 16:14:02 )

@Koah: That sounds stressful! :(
@Wildfire: How are you today? I keep telling myself I'm gonna play Animal Crossing but I'm still on Voltra having a good time. XD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 16:20:31 )
@0v7: OH my gosh! So Early! =O You need more sleep! lol Thank you. I don't have any plans. My mom is stopping by tonight. But that'll be a brief. How bout you? any plans?

@Totalanimefan: It was. It is. All that information was a little overwhelming yesterday. I'm okay today. We actually bought a house that would accommodate my husband's brother, knowing in the future he'll probably live with us. So, I dunno, We'll see what happens. :p
How are you today?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 16:22:40 )
@Koah: That is a lot to handle in one day!
The only thing I can suggest is to be very clear about boundaries and limitations, etc. if they have to move in - and I suggest it because you sound stressed at the possibility, and if it happens, it can definitely be a bit of a curveball for everyone involved.

@0v7: I'm sorry you didn't sleep very well last night (even if it's from babysitting technology ;) ). I didn't sleep very well either. It sucks when that happens. I'm really wired right now though, which is weird.

@Totalanimefan: Having fun here is not a bad thing, right? ;) <3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 16:23:26 )

@Koah: My plans are to set up automatic backups for my files on my computer, and also maybe organize my files before that - but first, I gotta do my Dappervolk dailies. Why do they take so much time T_T

@Wildfire: Any particular reason why you feel wired?? I felt like that over the weekend 'cause anxiety, and it was unpleasant to say the least D:

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 16:25:18 )
@0v7: No, nothing that I can identify but it's not necessarily a bad thing. I actually hope it lasts long enough for me to go shopping and do some preparatory cooking for myself. I am tired though too.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 16:27:31 )

@Wildfire: It's good to have get-stuff-done energy!! I have a burst of that from this morning and I'm like wth I only slept 5 hours >_>

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 16:27:53 )
@Wildfire: We've been down a similar road with my husband's family. It's nothing too out of the ordinary. It's just been a few years. Definitely need boundaries in place if they head our way. We've talked about them moving in before. So it's not a new topic.
@0v7: I had to google dappervolk. I'd never heard of it. Is it fun? :O What kind of game is it?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 16:28:38 )

@Koah: It's fun if you like repetitive tasks and fantasy-ish lore! I primarily play it for the dress up aspect though >w>

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 16:39:40 )
@0v7: The website art is beautiful. But it doesn't really show you what you're getting into by joining.
I'm almost curious enough to join. lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 16:40:58 )

@Koah: I hope it all works out. I'm good. I have to clean the house, but other than that just plans to be on here and play video games XD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 16:41:22 )

@Wildfire: I agree. I love hanging out with everyone on Voltra.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 16:42:23 )
@0v7: exactly that. I think it's sleep deprivation - lol. I can feel it starting to fade a little now though :(

@Koah: It definitely sounds like you have it well in hand. Still, it can be stressful. But you dealt with that yesterday and today there's no real need to revisit it, right? <3

@Totalanimefan: Yes, me too. It's nice to be able to have a conversation or some companionship during the day, when you need a break from your regular tasks, etc.!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.