Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 20:43:06 )
"The future must know where you've been."

It's my favorite item of Voltra so far - I'm a sucker for mad doctors/scientists/etc >w>

"The past predicts the state you're in!"
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 20:44:14 )

@0v7: yeah it's a cool item :D

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 20:44:59 )
@Koah: Oh wow - that could be interesting indeed! *ouch*

@sunny: Hi Sunny - how are you? It is nice to see you :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 20:47:42 )

@Wildfire: I'm good thanks, you? Your avatar is looking amazing wow :O I love it!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 20:49:19 )
@sunny: Awww, thank you. I adore your av too! <3
So what's been keeping you busy and not here?
How goes the writing?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 20:51:24 )

@Wildfire: I have been taking some personal time and have come to a very exciting conclusion. I had decided that I am ready to have a baby! Exciting! I have to have IVF because I have an inheritable deadly kidney disease (I am currently asymptomatic) so that's a whole process, but still!

The writing is going great thanks, I am still working on my alternate history story, and I just deleted 1000 words because I didn't like how the story was going, but I'm feeling positive about it now!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 20:54:03 )
@sunny: Oh wow - that is a biiiiig deal! And it sounds like it could be a little complicated for you, but congratulations on reaching that decision!

I'm glad your writing is going well too. Amazing what happens sometimes when you realize things are quite going the way you want them to and you take the brave route.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 20:55:17 )

@Wildfire: These items are awesome. You want an extra set. XD
@Koah: Oh I see. Wow that's really rare and cool! Sorry that you have to get so many periods though. RIP. No pressure with getting the pure. It's no fun to post when you feel rushed.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 20:56:03 )

@sunny: Congrats on that news! Could you do it without man? XD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 20:56:26 )

@Wildfire: Thank you. Yes, I guess it will be very complicated, but nothing in my life is simple lol. I am prepared for quite a wait, especially with COVID and everything, but I am still excited!

Thank you :) I actually really like this story, I'm interested to see how it turns out!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 20:57:20 )

@Totalanimefan: Thanks :D lmao probably not totally without a man, no XD but that's what donors are for!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 20:58:02 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL. They are cool but right now I'll stick with the quantities I have - mine and holding a set for @Koah: ... and no, no rush posting, trying to earn the volts.

@sunny: Do you have a time-line in mind or some other goals for this change of life?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 20:59:53 )

@Wildfire: Well I need to see my GP first, and then they will refer me onwards. I'm guessing it should take about 18 months?? And I will need lots of health checks because of my kidney disease (I'm sure you know but pregnancy is tough on your kidneys), but I am not getting any younger so I want to get the ball rolling ASAP.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 21:01:12 )
@sunny: Pregnancy is tough on a lot of things - lol! - but yes, absolutely do what you need to do to take care of yourself and get through it in one piece!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 21:02:23 )

@Wildfire: thank you :D I am just crossing my fingers that everything happens quickly etc.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 21:03:02 )
@sunny: I understand. One step at a time :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 21:03:39 )

@Wildfire: :) yep! And hopefully soon I'll have a mini me <3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 21:05:59 )

@sunny: lol true. Us girls don't need no man. XD
May I ask how hold you are?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 21:06:23 )
@sunny: That would be awesome! Kids can be so much fun. Very challenging, incredibly frustrating, and everything else, but they're certainly an experience- lol!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/5 21:07:19 )

@Totalanimefan: I am the same age as you, 28. I'll be 29 at Christmas though :)

@Wildfire: that they are! I am so ready :D :D

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.