Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 22:02:47 )
@0v7: It sounds like it all worked out for you. Yes, needles can be less than pleasant and you certainly have reason recently to not like them!!

@Elirona: Oh, you're quite welcome for the welcome - lol! I'm usually around more than I was today.

My day was good, thank you. I went to the beach and watched the seabirds dive head first in to the water and the pelicans hanging out on the rocks...

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 22:09:29 )
"The future must know where you've been."

@Wildfire: My day's been good, other than the blood draw. Peaches decided my lunch was his lunch because I got up to get something to drink, came back to him eating MY lunch, out of my bowl. >_>

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 22:12:47 )
@wildfire: It's completely alright! real life is super busy sometimes! I've been predisposed with work, myself.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 22:18:16 )
@0v7: Oops. Apparently your lunch was tastier than his?

@Elirona: Yes, I understand that. I'm often around, but multitasking with one thing or another. Do you mind if I ask what you do?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 22:19:16 )

@Wildfire: He sure enjoyed it, that's for sure. He's been a sweet cat lately otherwise, meowing at the door 'cause he thinks he's all alone... TwT

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 22:20:30 )
@0v7: Awww. Animals know when their humans need them. :3 So what was your tasty lunch that you so generously shared with him??

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 22:23:46 )
@wildfire: Yeah, it's fine! I work as customer support for a tech company. :) What do you do, if you wouldn't mind?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 22:26:07 )
@Elirona: Right now, I don't really have a job other than keeping my family in line - lol!

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 22:28:45 )
@wildfire: Hey, families are a full time job on their own! That's completely fair.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 22:28:57 )

@Wildfire: Ham, cheese, and potato bake! I blame Peaches trying to eat it on my grandpa, who tends to give in to Peaches' begging and gives him some of his food (as long as it's cat safe)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 22:32:36 )
@Elirona: Oh yes, they absolutely are - especially when we homeschool (not just covid school-at-home stuff).

@0v7: LOL - oh yeah, that sounds familiar! One of my dogs recently got one of the kids' lunches for much the same reason

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 22:35:09 )

@Wildfire: Our pets are spoiled huh? lol

I've been drawing a pair of chibis / minis and I'm not sure how to feel about them >_>

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 22:37:43 )
@0v7: Apparently so. We try not to give the dogs too much people food and we do not feed them from the table, but still...
What's got you confused about your chibis/minis?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 22:40:26 )

@Wildfire: Our pupper used to get leftovers from after dinner, since she was pretty much well behaved all the time.

It's mostly confusing drawing different proportions than normal humans ?? Chibis / minis are so... weirdly proportioned, but they're good for "page dolls" so I'm drawing a couple :0

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 22:43:54 )
@0v7: Ok, yes, that makes sense and I completely understand. It's the same thing I often find myself wondering about when I attempt to draw them (which is probably why I don't do it very often)

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 22:44:31 )
@wildfire: Of course, yeah! That is completely fair...I'm sure covid has only made it tougher for stuff like that. :/

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 22:45:46 )

@Wildfire: It's like they've been squished after being hit with a shrink ray... >w>;;

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 22:46:04 )
@Elirona: Yes it has. I'm glad my kids are old enough to understand, but covid has certainly added a level of complication to ... most things. Unfortunately.

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 22:58:09 )
@wildfire: Oof, exactly. The world's a different place now.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/2 23:07:42 )
@Elirona: Yes, yes it is. So how long have you been on Voltra? I don't remember seeing you before

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.