Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 10:36:24 )
The site has been slow this week! T.T
Where are you guys? What are you guys doing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 10:37:08 )
dying at work mostly
oh, and also planning [redacted]
and my wedding, lots of wedding planning
-w-

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 10:38:18 )
@Slytherclaw: Awww, you seem really busy. </3
I guess everyone is busy with life right now and work.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 10:41:37 )
@Panda: Haha, yeah, sadly. Voltra stuff is very active behind the scenes right now, especially since so much of what we're prepping for events, commons, etc, is stuff that the site will need later on, like NPC guides, lore stuff, etc. So there's a huge pile of stuff that's kind of front loaded, but hopefully there will be more room to breathe later!
And I'm a tax accountant, so work is super busy right now--9/15 and 10/15 are tax deadlines, so we're at the mini busy season where extra hours are just kind of a thing you do. My wedding is like the week right after the deadline, so I won't have planning time after so...
yeah, yeah, busy is a good word x3

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 10:46:47 )
@Slytherclaw: That's good, but I think it would be nice to have a couple staff members who can get involve with the community more. You guys seem to be very busy behind stage, and that's not a bad thing, it just we need someone to keep us motivated. I can't wait to see all the new changes, events, and items. I'm a little worried about other users though, they are losing interest fast from what I have been reading.

That's fast! You are going to be married already. Congrats <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 10:48:41 )
Really? I was active prior to my work schedule rocking up lol
Aren't Q and Fuu and Caro pretty active? And Fozzy on and off, but he's more of a drive by poster, I guess.
I'll have to make an effort to post a bit more, then ^^
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 10:50:04 )
@Slytherclaw: Caro is, but she mostly posts in my threads XD
I keep forgetting she's a staff member because she's my friend before she became staff.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 10:56:40 )
I don't think the activity levels are bad given there's only 60 or so users active at prime time. I myself tend to only interact in Serious Talk, RPing, and Art Shops. The other random conversations aren't my cup of tea, and I'm sure others may feel the same. I haven't really seen discontent from what I've read, though.

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 12:49:04 )
I too have been wedding planning. I'm also being shy...¬.¬

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 12:59:27 )
I've been either playing Blade and soul or just
not talking. Been in a not so lovely mood so I just didn't want to talk when my mood
was very low. :vanora_sweat:
I also am not very active in threads other than my own. I tend to stick to my own threads. xD

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 13:04:26 )
I've been busy all week with work ;n; Basically no time to be online since I was on 12s. Going back to 8 hours this week though, and I'm off for the night so that's a plus :D
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 17:36:50 )
There's not a lot to do here rn ; w;

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 18:29:54 )
Right now the internet has been terrible slow the past few days, so it's really bugging me and making me do offline things haha.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 19:29:34 )
Depressed, at work, crocheting for charity, rediscovering my love for the Sims...

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 22:17:24 )
I never got to play Sims, or rather I tried but I couldn't figure out for the life of me what to do so I quit xD //pats blinkini

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 22:59:20 )
Work, coaching youth soccer though next week is their last week, and school and then now that it is saturday got to get chores and some homework done Dx

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/23 23:01:58 )
Work. Dealing with my sister's wedding that I don't want to happen. Dreading having to get moved out of this apartment into a new one.

Then behind the scenes stuff for the site. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 06:03:51 )
I'm trying my best to be active XD
I work 40 hours a week, plus I have other things, like meet up with coworkers (sometimes) outside of work, cleaning, cooking, going to the store for said food, etc lol

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 07:29:53 )
I have to admit I've been working quite a bit more lately too >.<

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 08:56:45 )
@Q t e a p o n: Of course. I'm a huge fan of the site. I like the art (Although sometimes I wish it was easier to tell male and female avatars apart XD ), the layout is very nice and easy to use, pinging people is easy, the site is mobile friendly, the staff actually posts, I can tell that everyone is working hard, the people here are nice to chat with....etc. etc (Trades need a bit of a tune up, but they do work)
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.