Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 07:38:45 )
well. I didn't start drawing anything until like 30 min ago
and they were just silly sketches for the event here xD

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 10:23:49 )
okay went and drew my current dv avatar which is just sporting all the summer event items like many people hahaha

e

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 12:08:04 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@moif: well at night when i try to relax i been playing puzzles so i have tone that is why i asked

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 12:09:08 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

I hope everyone has a good day today I'll come back later tonight

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 16:12:30 )

Morning everyone~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 18:00:33 )
bed time for me >0>

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 18:27:48 )

@moif: morning i just got back form working at the other house. all but 1 my boxes are gone threw and all but 2 boxes are out of the garage in the new house (the two boxes are full of books) so now at the old house. Nephew is falling alseep in a chair i'm tempted to start cleaning the spear bed room/ storage so he can sleep on the bed. Told my dad we were going home at lunch time and starting that he texted me 'i thought that was tomorrows job' so i think if we cleaned the bed off it's a good start.
@eyry: night hope you sleep well

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 19:02:46 )
@eyry: It's looking good!
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 19:06:12 )

i am in a pit of despair (kinda)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 19:08:47 )

@kittyzilla:
Oh you're moving? That's always tough. I had like a week of overlap last time I moved apartments and it was not enough time lol.

@eyry:
Sleep well!

@pachi:
Oh no! Did something happen?

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 19:36:01 )

@pachi: oh no whats going on

@moif: Yea i'm actually moving into pa place at is a 13 min walk from where i am now. But were doing it in stages since the house we are living in now we have until October 1 to get out. MY room is all over there but we got to do the basement\office, kitchen, spear room, parents room, and bathroom.. it's smaller then were we live now but nice part is 2 and a half bathrooms for a house with three people ^^ no more waiting

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 19:41:32 )

@kittyzilla:
More than one bathroom when you've got a lot of people is pretty important! That's a good timeline though to be able to move things especially given the pandemic. You can take things at your own pace.

Creme and Sugar - A One Slot Bribe Shop

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 19:45:49 )

yes
    work happened
    sad my weekend is over

on a more serious note im having health-related anxiety issues and im like. ah. hahahhaa

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 19:59:28 )

@moif: thankfully the pandemic was our savor in this moment. Like we are moving into military housing (used to live in this military housing when i was a baby and my sister lived there with her kids. Like legit were our new house is we can see into my sisters old house back yard) and due to it being military and the pandemic going on not a lot of people were coming into the area. So as a civilian we were on a wait list for a few days due to military gets top priority. so with us not coming from a far place and with not a lot of military moving in we got in like originally we were told we would get the key on the 8th and could move in but then they called back and was like 'actually my boss said you can get the key on the 3rd and start moving in' so we brought a few boxes over when we got the key but then the weekend we brought some large stuff over cuz we rented a truck so it's going to be small things again until we can rent a truck again. The only bad part is all my crafts are over there so i don't have much in the old house to do.

@pachi: *gasp* you have the little monster too? ^^; sorry since i found an article about a person who drew 'real mosnters' based on disorders and such. I been calling Anxiety the little monster... not making fun of it due to i have it but my sister never understood it due to my nephew having it so i understood why he was always feeling like his stomach hurt so i sent her it and she now understands what it's like cus she couldn't see it she didn't understand it .

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 20:01:18 )

ohh i think i've seen those comics :o
    mine just kinda stems from negative thoughts and what-ifs and fearing for the worst @ my health rn lollll
    kinda to the point where i'm dreading to even go to the dr's again hjsjchdhf

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 20:05:11 )

@pachi: I get it my mom use to call me ms. negativity.. past couple weeks i been being so positive and for me it takes a lot of energy. But i'm my worst enemy on everything I think my little monster came due to my dyslexia. like the school system didn't catch it even though a few of my teachers saw and so did my mom. School system finally admited i had it last year of highschool. So i think my little monster started then cus i was different on many levels. You don't have to answer cus i know it's a personal question. what kind of health issues are you having?

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 20:10:45 )

eurgh schools can be negligent like that :/ sucks you had to deal with that

ah yeah i'd rather not say esp on a public forum |D;; sorry

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 20:14:50 )

@pachi: Don't be sorry ^^ I fully understand if you don't want to say. Yea school was like 'well we see you have dyslexia and we can't help you now we can recommend you to adult classes to help you' i looked at them and said 'i came this far learning how to cope with it on my own and learning how to do things'

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 20:37:27 )
Good afternoon!

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 20:38:24 )

@Lina: hello how are you today

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.