Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 20:46:27 )
@Kittyzilla: I’m good so far.
Just got to work.
How are you?

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 20:48:58 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Lina: A bit tired but did some heavy lifting today kind of don't want to take my dog for his last walk due to being tired.

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 21:01:22 )
@Kittyzilla: I understand that feeling.
I was lucky to have a yard growing up so we didn’t have to walk our dogs, just let them out into the yard.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 21:09:04 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Lina: Well that is the weird thing. We have a yard but the dog refuses to go to the bathroom in it

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 21:20:13 )
Really? How odd. All our dogs would go in the yard. I’ve never heard of a dog refusing to go in a yard before. Outside of cities, everyone I’ve ever known with a dog has them go in the yard. It’s only in the city where there isn’t a yard that they walk them

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 21:21:38 )

@Lina: yea his the first dog we ever owned that won't go in the yard it's weird. and extremely hot days and extremely cold days sucks

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 21:27:31 )
Yeah, I can’t imagine having to walk a dog when the weather is bad.
We walked our dogs just for exercise, but not when the weather was bad.

When we had a husky we had trouble getting her to come in during the winter. She loved the snow! But I’m glad I didn’t have to be out there with her

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 21:56:16 )

@Lina: yea we had a dog that liked the snow my dog now is a puggle so his picky he doesn't mind snow but hates when it's snowing and hates rain

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 22:23:20 )
My parents most recent dog was a beagle and it was afraid to go outside in the snow or rain. It was adorable, but scared all the time. Poor thing

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 02:04:21 )

@Lina: was the dog a puppy or adopted?

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 04:04:01 )
@Kittyzilla: a rescue that was abandoned by a pet shop at an animal hospital because it got sick and they didn’t want to pay the vet bills. A family friend worked their and mentioned it and we didn’t have a dog at the time so we took it, and paid the bills. Poor thing was over bred and had some health issues. It was such a sweetie, but I wonder if being abandoned and living in a hospital for a while made her more anxious.

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 04:11:37 )
/pap masa

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 04:15:14 )

@Lina: hmm don't know in that setting. I know my parents had adopted a dog way before i was born and it was hated being in the dark with no lights. Like inside he was fine but outside he would freak out. But they found out from who they adopted him from an owner before them abounded him and his sister in the middle of a field at night so since then he hated beig outside in the dark.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 17:16:14 )
What's the word y'all

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 17:51:07 )

How is everyone in here doing today?

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 18:58:34 )
@dragoness129: Alright. Finishing up a crochet pattern, you?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 18:59:32 )

I am doing pretty good.
I cut my hair yesterday and dyed it today! ^_^
Feeling pretty good right now!

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 19:02:24 )
Nice! I haven't had a haircut since February. I could blame it on covid but that's pretty normal for me lol

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 19:11:50 )
Oh, oof. Just read the announcement on Menewsha. Another one bites the dust. Have you thought about making a carrd for your site list? I'd hate to lose it
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 19:39:44 )

I cut and dyed it myself.

I do plan on moving the list onto here.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.