Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee New person here

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 15:45:44 )
Hello My name is Kittyzilla. I been on sites like Gaiaonline and Ernya online. I took a break from sites like this due to Ernya online vanishing and my real life getting busy. I was doing college school programing and now need a place to escape due to the virus. I'm a girl who is into wresting, writing, drawing, crafting, rpging, and animals. I would love one day to learn how to play D&D . I always wanted to but was always told your a girl and was never allowed to play. I would also like to one day dapple in trying to do make some makeup. I would also love to make new friends. If you would love to be a friend please message me or just want to come and chat i would happy to do that too.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 15:53:58 )

Hi there! Welcome to Voltra. I hope you like it here. What is your favourite animal?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 15:57:43 )

Also check out the charities subforum for some free items!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 16:22:01 )
@kittyzilla: hello there welcome to voltra :) i love animals as well ^.^ you'll make some nice friends here .. i sent you some stuff to get you started

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 16:25:57 )
@LilMissKushy: Thank you so much your so kind ^^

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 16:26:47 )
@sunny: My favorite animals are wolves, bats, cats, sharks, and aye-aye

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 16:27:12 )
@kittyzilla: your welcome ^.^

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 16:28:40 )

Welcome to Voltra! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 16:32:12 )
@Priestess of Pie: Thank you so far I do

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 17:54:43 )

@Kittyzilla: those are awesome animals! Never heard of an eye-eye before tho.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 17:57:35 )
@sunny: Aye-Aye is part of the lemur family. Most people think they are creepy and disgusting. But I find them adorable

Donator — King Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 18:01:24 )
@Kittyzilla: hello. Reading that you were told you couldn't play dnd is garbage bs garbage on who ever told you that
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 18:11:47 )
@Dread Pirate: well at the time I thought it was cuz my friends didn't like me but now I think it's because he didn't want me to get hurt sorta speak. Cus they friend who said it his older brother was the DM and kind of ruled with an iron fist when it came to the D&d. His brother dictated who played and didn't and his brother only let two of his friends play while the rest were his friends. But still sucked and i'm always trying to find away to do it online some how with people but the only online i find is like computer games of D&D not the table top style.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 20:46:49 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@kittyzilla: hey welcome to voltra! ^^

for reference we have a newbie guide and item museum if it helps! happy to answer questions if you have any as well :-)

you have so many hobbies! do you wrestle :0 or is it mainly watching it?

i hope you get to play dnd sometime! i really dislike ppl who gatekeep like that and the comment abt being a girl is such total bs, they probably wouldn’t be good to play with anyway
collegehumor has rly good dnd campaign videos on youtube, they have a great cast and i would totally rec watching them! if u can pick up on the general idea from those you could probably try putting something casual together :0 (imo it’s ok if you don’t know or follow all the rules as long as you’re having fun!)

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 21:35:21 )
@xvz: I watch mostly but i got my nephew into watching wrestling (shows like wwe wich i stopped watching since they keep shoving people out but now i watch aew but we took him to live WWE events and took him to indent places like roh and we actually have a wrestling school over the state line were we watched matt hardy wrestle with some of them) and my nephew is talking about wanting to come to a professional wrestler and if sports are aloud this year in school. And if things go well April i think is when aew suppose to be near me which i would love to go see.

As for D&D i did use to watch my relatives play but they lived/ live in New York while i Live in Rhode Island so they really couldn't teach me but also now due to how life took them they don't play anymore so they wouldn't be able to help now.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 21:48:50 )

oohh interesting tbh i know v little about wrestling!!!
what do you mean by wwe shoving ppl out? :0

i’m so curious though too abt like, do u know like how much of wrestling is fake/real???
like i feel like school competitions and stuff - i’m sure a good portion of wrestling world is like actual wrestling
but the big name stuff i’ve heard is not real?? like the kind w the personas n stuff ...?
idk... i watched this tv show called glow and it’s a fictional show abt women in wrestling and i’m like is this how the wrestling entertainment world works ? :0 would be v curious to hear your take!!!
and i can imagine seeing a fight in person having a really heightened energy!!! like w the crowd and everything

ahh i see that’s too bad! i wish dnd in general was more accessible tho too
i was only able to get into it bc i had a friend at work at the time start a campaign at the office and was super kind and new people friendly
otherwise i feel like it would have been hard to break into it in my own, like all the rule books and classes and math n stuff felt v intimidating to me
someone told me dungeon world is like similar but much easier for anyone to get into!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 21:50:02 )

also i’m curious have u wrestled urself or how did you get into it at the start? :0

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 22:01:43 )
@xvz: I personally never wrestled myself. When I was a kid I use to watch it when piper and rick had a big battle thing but once it was over i thought it was over so i stopped watching. Then back in 2006 I was engaged to a guy who was into wrestling so my mom said i should try watching again so I got into again and I use to be more into ECW then the rest but then WWE killed ECW... and then I use to watch roh and tna and wwe but then roh kept changing the times and days so i stopped watching. But then tna started to change times and days that i lost track then WWE keeps letting good people go and i started into Aew which is nice to see young bucks there. Love them on ROH. But that's how i got into wrestling. And It's not cus hot guys. Though that is part of it. But AEW created heels which is a group for female wrestling fans and it's a place were people will be take serious. Which is nice.

They also have things coming i think there is talking to one of the women who help design the women gear and fashion to the ring.

But yea i don't just watch for pretty guys i actually am interested in the in ring talent. Cuz i know a lot of my coworkers think i just watch wrestling cus 'pretty boys' but none of them watch wrestling there more basketball baseball and football. Nothing wrong with that just you don't see the body work the way it does in wrestling in those sports.

But also when i took massage therapy classes it made me love wrestling more cuz were i went to school it was more medical setting for massage and we had to learn kineseology so to know how the muscles move and such it made me appreciate wrestling more to se each group moving and what it took to move the body the way it does.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/28 22:12:38 )
@xvz: By WWE shoving people out is they're not using people for there skills there more storyline than anything. Like AEW it's more there skill the storyline. I mean yes there are storylines but there not done backs stage or big hubbub like WWE does. Plus WWE frowns upon other areas being talked about. But AEW doesn't. They reframe from speaking of WWE but .. example is September 5th is a pay per view and the NWA women champion is going agenst the AEW women's champion. And they talk about the young bucks being in ring of honor. They had one match in wwe and wwe said they didn't have the right look they needed for tag team and dumped them. But AEW goes for the talent. And Vicky was part of WWE but AEW asked her to be a guest announcer for one of the nights and when WWE found out they cut all ties from her and refused to let her back so now she is a manager on AEW.

AEW is more like ECW you can see the tell signs to keep them protected during moves but there more extreme matches. I have seen two guys already end up with thumb tacks in there back. And three of them ending matches in blood.

I have not seen glow yet. I have heard about it but haven't seen it. i keep meaning to try and watch it but i keep forgetting after a while. Maybe one of these times when i have down time

I'll keep looking for ways to play D&D cuz i know a friend of mine in Wisconsin wants to paly as well. So if i ever find a way to do it online i could maybe help her to join too.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 00:19:38 )

woah i was on mobile i didn't realize how long my post was lol i can cut down on my length haha

what a world of wrestling!!! it's interesting how diff orgs are like more abt the theatrics/storyline vs. like fighting skill
i thought glow was decently good, it gets better as the seasons go on imo, but the wrestling takeaway for me was that wrestling was mostly like stunts/acting and not like actual wrestling - at least the wrestling on tv / entertainment industry (i'm guessing wrestling competitions like on a local/school level are about actual wrestling) - i guess you think of it as storyline vs. skill?

the massage therapy stuff is cool :0 are you a massage therapist?

i know some ppl use roll20 for online dnd!

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.