Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Breaker Beach Event FAQ

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 03:00:00 )

UPDATE AUGUST 10TH:
Hello Volties!
You've really shown your realm spirit these past two week! I'm so proud of our community and each and every one of you.

We're still working on the event final results, prizes, and closing details, but I wanted to inform you of the recent additions to
Joyful Jamboree.

• All Realm Team Uniforms can now be purchased and traded
  • The community leveling item, Wounded Wildcat can now be purchased
  • Campfire (Camp Breaker '20 Goodie Bag) can now be purchased
  • Camp Breaker '20 Bundle can now be purchased (NOTE: Realm uniforms, Wounded Wildcat, and Goodie Bag are NOT included in the event bundle.)

Dressed to the nines in his camp gear, Mayor Volkan stands proud in front of the camp lodge, clipboard in hand as he waves to gather everyone's attention, “Oh! It’s such a joy to see everyone’s faces, gathered here to celebrate the grand reopening of our campgrounds, Camp Breaker! It took many years of hard work and backbreaking reconstruction, but we are proud to announce it’s come back, better than ever!"

With a large grin, he taps his pen against the clipboard, "I hope that you will sign up to one of the cabins, and enjoy the fun activities we have planned for the summer. I might be getting ahead of myself though! Let’s go over the features!”

art by Fozzy

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 03:00:00 )
Frequently Asked Questions

What is the event currency and how do I earn it?
The currency is Badges, which can be earned by posting in forums.

The breakdown of currency earning by forum is as follows:
Event 3 badges per post
General forums 1-2 badges per post
Event Games sub-forum and The Arcade 0-1 badges per post
Testing, 1, 2, 3 and Undercurrent 0 badges per post

Badges can also be earned playing Jigsaw.

How long will the event run for?
The event launched on July 26th, and it will go for two weeks, which culminate on August 9th.
Once event ends on August 9th, goodie bags and bundles will launch, and you will have an extra week to earn and spend your event currency. Event forums will be closed and locked on August 16th, and items removed from shops.

Where can I buy event items?
Event Items this time will be handled in a new, fun way!

Items can be crafted in Joyful Jamboree. To craft items, you first have to forage for items that can be used as components.

To forage, visit our Camp Breaker Map and spend badges to collect components!

Why can I not see Team Uniforms in shops or trades?
Team uniforms are locked to accounts based on team selection. Once the event has concluded and a team is victorious is when all uniforms will be available in the event shop and trade-able between users.

What are the activities available?
Stories Around the Campfire – Come listen or share spooky stories with everyone! Violet needs your help creating some stories to share... Fill in the blanks, and find out what sort of story you end up with. All participants will be awarded a Breaker Beach '20 Goodie Bag at the end of the event.

Secret Letters From Camp – Write a nice message and hand it over to Vontell. It will be posted on the board anonymously to spread some positivity and good vibes.

Counselor Caricatures – Sit by the table and let's be creative while having some fun! Don't worry about making something beautiful... This is all about being silly! Winners will be chosen at the end of the event, and you could win a fabulous prize.

A Clawful Catastrophe – Vivienne needs your help nursing a poor, injured animal back to health. Get together and post to hit page milestones... Each milestone hit unlocks a new pose in a unique item!

Camp Teams – Based off which realm you signed up to, you will be able to post for your team! Whichever team wins will get an amazing prize!

Vregory's Camp Adventure – Vregory needs your help building a robot to impress his brother Vichard. An interactive game!

I played Vregory's Camp Adventure game, but something happened and I didn't get a reward?
BEFORE YOU PLAY, please be sure to turn off your pop-up blocker, as this will prevent you from earning your prize. To anyone using Safari, it has a pop-up blocker built in. Go into your Privacy and Security tab and turn off ad-blocker before playing.

If I play more than once, do I get more rewards?
Vregory's Camp Adventure is only one grant per account! You can play as many times as you like, but you will not get a reward again. Playing on your mules will grant you a reward on those accounts.

I'm having an error with Vregory's Camp Adventure game!
There have been some updates done, so we suggest before you play to clear your cache by pressing Ctrl+f5 on Voltra. If that doesn't solve your problem, let us know! We will look into it as soon as we can.

I have a question/problem/feedback!
Feel free to post in this thread, pinging an NPC or a member of staff with your issue/comment! If more urgent, please directly message a member of our staff, or use discord.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 03:05:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

BOO VOLKAN, YOU EVIL BEAST. Thanks for posting this and not wearing swim trunks for this event. :’3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 03:06:57 )
🌈 Let the sun shine on your face,
And dont let your life go to waste,
Now is the time,
Got to make up your mind,
Let it shine on you! 🌈

It's game on y'all
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 03:10:08 )

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 03:28:24 )
"You've had too much of the digital love..."

It's TIME

"You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 03:33:50 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you so much to the staff putting it all together <33333333
i can't imagine the effort and there is a whole ass game in here

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════════════

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 03:36:44 )
Oooh I'm excited! :0
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 04:35:41 )

um hello some of us had a question :'-)

if we join a team later in the event, would our posts in team threads count retroactively?
or are they only counted if we join the team first? (like it's better to join a team sooner than later if we want our team thread posts counted?)

thank you ..... :-)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 04:49:26 )

Oh my gosh there is so much to do during the event. I don't know if I have time to do it all 0-0

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 04:56:39 )
@xvz: Any posts in a team cabin will count if that user has joined the team. Even if they joined the team after posting in the cabin thread.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 04:58:10 )

@fozzy: thank you that's super helpful! ^^

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 05:16:33 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

So, uh, where exactly to we pick up out cabin outfits? Cuz if they're generated by joining a team I'm not finding them

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 05:20:49 )
There's something foul about the air here...

I'm getting the same issue as Kitalpha, am I just blind and missing something? I've looked through my whole inv and can't find it ;-;

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 05:21:33 )

@Kitalpha Hart: I didn't get my uniform either, but Q t e a p o n said Fozzy is looking into it!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 05:27:46 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Starlight: Fozzy forgot to turn outfits on? Whoops

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 05:38:28 )

yayyy

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 05:39:22 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight

oh WOW i am so glad i checked the site again 'squees' EVENT

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 05:46:45 )
Just wanted to let you know that some of us are not seeing the team uniform in our inventory (looking in the Sets: Event tab) even after choosing a team. Is there someone specific we should notify about this?

Otherwise, this event is fun so far!

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 05:48:05 )

@athabm: Q t e a made a post about it in this thread: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/10690/0/#1521006

★~~Questing~~★

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.