Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Oh yikes, I didn't realize there was a stranger in my house...

Donator — wrik Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/11 17:24:42 )

I live with my parents (at 28 - i have health problems don't judge me) and I go downstairs to take care of my lunch dish and

I'm in my pajamas still, ok (but lets not pretend we're not all in our pajamas 24/7 in quarantine)
short booty short pajama shorts and a no-bra baggy t-shirt with pusheen and a TON of cat hair on it
who knows when i took a shower (or SHAVED) last, and i have wild frizzy curly hair so it was EVERYWHERE

there's a guy doing repairs on our security system standing in our house with my dad
and he nods and says "how's it going"
and i'm like "FINE" and run up the stairs

not that i care what a stranger thinks, but i was so caught off-guard!!!!! i always feel like a little cryptid people like him tell stories about later
"i went to this house once and there was this girl i saw out of the corner of my eye, she was 90% hair and was gone before i could speak!"
I would have waited until he was gone to take care of my dish had I known!

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/11 17:31:34 )

aye, I'm stuck living with my grandma and I feel like I have to hide out in my room whenever she has company, which is a lot more often than I'd like. I'm too old for this shit. But I can't even count how many times I've been surprised to find people in the house when I'm barely decent, just trying to go about my business. At least a warning would be nice. I live here, too, you know.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — wrik Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/11 17:42:11 )

Yeah, a "hey, you may wanna stay upstairs for a few minutes"
would have been ideal

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/11 18:40:46 )

bro in this day and age and economy it's fine living with ur parents until you have enough $$$$$$$$$$$$ no judgement

that's happened to me a few times and im just like yea hi ok bye lmfao

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/11 21:24:52 )

My ex won't allow anyone in this house, so that's at least one problem I'll never have. XDD;;;;;;;;;;
but I used to get that a lot when I lived with my parents.
People were constantly over, so I ended up just not really coming downstairs unless it was like 3am. :/

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — wrik Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/11 23:43:58 )

@koneko: very true, i'm sure he's seen worse than that even aha

@Kozi: THAT SOUNDS LIKE A NIGHTMARE, HAVING GUESTS CONSTANTLY... I'd stay in my room constantly too
also your avatar is very pretty
hi im wrik

closet buying

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/12 00:29:29 )
@wrik: i thought u were gunna talk about a song thats called theres a stranger in my house XD i love that song...
Oh goodness if that was me id of been mortified haha im quite shy so if a stranger was in my house and i had my bed head on id of been so embarrassed .. its good that u didnt care too much XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/13 18:20:10 )

I guess I'm a tad bit opposite then...
Often times I go outside to throw the trash with just a very tight tank top and booty shorts because screw human indecency when it's too damn hot outside and inside my apartment I don't care what I wear at that point べ( ノx _x)ノ

But umm yess I do have those moments as well =w=;

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.