Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ❀ Spring Shack ❁

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/4 19:57:11 )

    @Jolly: It can be a pain. lol
Report



Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/4 20:48:00 )

@another movie addict:
Pretty good! sorry for the late response, trying to get as much homework done as possible today
but in a couple hours I also wanna make some cookies before I go to work ;v;
i need to eat healthier but dangit
Report

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/4 20:56:50 )


o.o Cookies sound really good right about now.
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/4 20:58:27 )

@another movie addict:
RIGHT?
As a kid my mom would always make home made chocolate chip cookies, but she'd also add peanutbutter chips to it
And its soooooo good I ended up making it too. I've been craving some for months now

(I can share recipes)
Report

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/4 21:00:07 )


See now I want some chocolate chip cookies.
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/4 21:02:32 )

@another movie addict:
Make you some!! Lets be unhealthy together
Report

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/4 21:03:11 )


We don't have anything to make them with. DX
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/4 21:06:39 )

@another movie addict:
thats what boyfriends are for ;n;
I'm having mine bring home flour for me on his way home lmao
I'm always missing one or two ingredients
Report

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/4 21:08:32 )


True, but I don't have one of those.
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/8 00:01:49 )

ANother day, another failed batch of cookies!

although not AS fail, I just imbalanced the salt and vanilla and somehow ends up tasting like minty chocolate
o vo
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/8 01:59:58 )

@totalanimefan:
heya!
hows your weekend going?
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/8 02:32:55 )

@totalanimefan:
same, today was the first day I had no obligations in a while ;v;
so its been really nice. put up the christmas tree~
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/8 03:13:31 )

@totalanimefan:
thats how ive been lately. even if i have something fun to go to i kinda just wanna stay home
we've become old I guess!
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/8 03:24:03 )

@totalanimefan:
im sure! has your job or something else worn you down?
I started these 2 new classes and they've got me worn out just by having a full-sized class for a change. Usually only have a class of 3-4 before, so much less noise and chaotic chatter.
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/8 19:37:44 )

@totalanimefan:
new jobs can be rough! there's always a point where it feels intense before you finally figure it out.
What kind of job is it? c:
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/9 01:07:08 )

@totalanimefan:
yeah that sounds like itd be an intimidating job at first. im sure you'll do great at it though!
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/9 23:04:43 )

@totalanimefan:
For me, it usually takes like 3-6 months at a job to get really comfortable. I mean, it only takes a few weeks to get the gist of it, but in half a year you figure out all the complicated details and then all the confidence sets in.
But I can also be slow to grasp things sometimes I think you'll be great!

omggg some of the senior students grabbed me today and did some paraffin wax on my hands and feet. I've never had that done before and I love it. makes my hands so soft and helped eczema
Cant wait for that class~
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/10 04:43:18 )

AWESOME
got an answer wrong during studying in class yesterday, which left me puzzled cause it didnt make sense.
only to find that the textbook says i was right, as well as the tangible evidence cause I can feel the muscle involved in the question and how it contracts and junk.
its on the midterm tomorrow so dunno if I should go by teacher's idea or the textbook answer
Report

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/10 16:05:54 )


Hello everyone
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/11 01:36:34 )

@totalanimefan:
I didn't hear of it before either. Its like when you dip your finger into melted candle wax, except it doesn't burn lmao
its just a cosmetic thing but its pretty cool <3

Oh man, 3 weeks. Thats what jobs usually give newbies even though its so unrealistic. I'm sure you'll be alright though, hang in there!

@another movie addict:
Hello! sorry for my delayed message :D
Hows your day/night going?
Report
❀
08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.