Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ❀ Spring Shack ❁

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 22:08:14 )

@teatales:
yes I love the flower crown <3
I wish there was a way of saving avis when you change them. kinda like gaia had that wardrobe feature so you can go back to an outfit

@another movie addict:
theres so much more energy in a cinema. all that rumbly bass in the surround sound and you can see more details. some films I can barely see things on a normal tv that I had so easily noticed on the big screens

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 22:09:45 )

@Jolly: Yeah. I really love going to the theater, but damn can it be expensive though.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 22:15:38 )

@another movie addict:
Yeah I very rarely go to cinemas anymore. but I also want to watch the new star wars so hopefully I can make 2 trips happen before they stop showing xD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 22:18:48 )

@Jolly: There's a few movies coming out that I'm interested in, but I don't know if I'm interested enough for theater prices.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 23:35:59 )

@Jolly: thank you :D how are you doing today?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 00:51:32 )
◄ { @Jolly: Atmosphere would definitely play a role. } ►
Hiatus until further notice.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 03:29:01 )

man, I just had a hard pass-out for about 3 hours
sleepy sleepy

@another movie addict:
I feel like there are a few for me too, but I always forget about films if they arent mentioned a whole lot.
Like there's one that is basically Clue as a film, dont even remember the title or when it comes out. But it sounds nifty

@ephenay:
Pretty good, started a new class this morning with a most animated instructor. Gonna be an interesting next 15 weeks
How're you doing?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 03:30:56 )

@Jolly: Oh Knives Out, I really want to see that. It's already out now.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 03:32:00 )

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 03:48:44 )

@another movie addict:
ooohhh man now I must make THREE trips to the cinema! xD
that one I really should watch with my coworkers since we've been playing the board game lmao

@amber lynne:
Kiwi's amazing <3
Thank you also, I dont have any shop at the moment. My free time can be a little scarce lately
I normally only offer RLC or I'll draw people at random though~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 04:07:38 )

@Jolly: doing great, just had some dinner <3
that sounds pretty cool actually!! i love it when instructors break away from the monotony of being an educator. think the only instructors i've had that were like that taught music and history! strangely enough, don't see many in other subjects :o

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 04:14:44 )

@ephenay:
yumm, ngl I'm half tempted to text my bf to bring a bunch of fries home after he gets off from class >> from anywhere.
I'm not even hungry but.. fries man

Yeah my other instructor I've had has high energy too. She used to be an actress for theater so you could imagine it shows in the class sometimes
She even implements roleplaying into the teachings. Being massage therapy, it actually helps a lot.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 04:25:55 )

@Jolly: That's totally fair!
Since I'm too lazy to check your profile atm... got a place I can stalk follow you to keep up on your art? =)
Or do you not really post it online much?

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 04:33:29 )

@amber lynne:
Haha my primary posting place is twitter it gets all my doodles and everything
I also have a deviantart if you prefer. I only post polished up work there
Both have been slow updating since I've been so occupied with work and school. But I just got an ipad pro to bring my art with me, so once I adjust to that hopefully I'll be able to do more art again :D

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 05:07:07 )
@Jolly: Yes I 100% agreee. It would be great if we could save or somehow hide old avatars outfits so it would be WAY easier to find an old but beloved avatar look, so you can change between whaat you fel for a the day ( or event it might be or ;) )

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 05:10:48 )

@teatales:
yesss seasonal avis <3
I suppose I could just save the avis I want as an image and just imitate them when I want them. But thats work xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 05:10:53 )

@Jolly: fries, man. ain't that a mood. I'm still full but now i want some too. shoot.

that's actually pretty tight! i can imagine it being entertaining at the least. I'd be pretty shy to do role-playing but i can definitely see how it's helpful with that.
personally i always get so squeamish to get that close to people x)

how are you liking it so far?

banner by Ruby ❤️

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 05:39:03 )

@ephenay:
idk where you live, but do you have a Freddy's?
their fries are bomb

Oh Im hella shy with the roleplaying. No one really wants to do it, but we all know it does help since it forces you to think about what you would do in a situation, while having to react in real time.
Its really hard since its usually based around conflict with clients and this lady finds some good actors.

I love it so far! its not what i expected, but that makes it more interesting c:
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 06:14:48 )

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 07:06:22 )

@Jolly: I think that you will get used to it soon~
And thanks. She’s kinda plain but I like it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.