Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ❀ Spring Shack ❁

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 07:21:36 )

@Jolly: I’m glad that you joined. I’m going to tell strawberry and we might win volts. ^^

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 07:23:32 )
@totalanimefan: I appreciate that there's an option to get them without paying irl money. That's a very nice alternative. That being said, when I get paid I know the first place I would like to spend some of it~ It's also very nice to hear it isn't too expensive... Like it's something affordable for most people. ^^

@Jolly: Hello, there, it's nice to meet you! ^^ I'm doing okay, just a bit sleepy~ How about you?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 07:26:46 )

@totalanimefan:
I'm glad too! holiday season is incomplete without me screeching cause I owe art to something
jk though I love secret santas so much~

@yuuki:
Im both sleepy and energetic at the same time. Had a lot of caffeine to get me through the day haha
but pretty good <3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 07:29:02 )

@yuuki: yeah. Each orb has different items but the common orb has a rare too and some of those past rares are worth more than the rares from past ohm orbs. Yeah they keep things affordable here. Not $8+ for one item like Gaia.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 07:30:20 )

@Jolly: haha that’s so accurate about the holidays.
Gosh I’m so ready for these new orbs ^^

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 07:39:16 )

@totalanimefan:
oooh are they like a monthly thing?

haha i only ever put money into gaia once to gift my best friend. think it was for xmas or his bday, idk
i cant even go on gaia now, my logins wont work and they dont have any form of customer service lmao

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 07:44:11 )

@Jolly: the orbs are once every 3 months. The crates are like the monthly DIs.
Yeah Gaia’s not good about that. I do give to avatar sites because I do have some extra cash and I like supporting them. They are always my home on the internet and I want to keep my home haha

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 08:06:59 )

@totalanimefan:
how rude, I just typed a response and the site logged me off. xD
anyway, I agree to supporting these sites! although my share is usually just a small 5'er on occasion. cash is a bit scarce for me, being that i only work in retail and seem to always need either my car or myself fixed

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 08:10:15 )

@Jolly: rude much XD
I think that for a small site anything helps. But of course real life comes first. Plus any person who adds to the community is valuable. If we have money but no one posted it wouldn’t be the lovely site it is now.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 08:22:18 )

@totalanimefan:
yes <3 it has a very close feel to what ernya was like for me. really comfortable (and a lot of the same people) and the pixels are always more pleasing to me.

oh man i should sleep soon, class in the morning!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 08:26:33 )

@Jolly: yeah I miss Ernya. That was my internet home before it shut down.
If you have to go to bed that’s fine. Good night! Sleep well.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 08:30:14 )

@totalanimefan:
same here! although I was a strange kid at the time, the site got me through some times and helped me to grow as an artist too.
its okay though, time for voltra to shine xD

yeah, i got 7 hours of sleep to do! have a good night!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 08:35:16 )

@Jolly: avatar sites have helped me so much and I just enjoy them so.
Voltra has a lovely community and I hope as we grow it will only continue to get better.
Good night!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 18:21:52 )

@totalanimefan:
yeah it's exactly the kind of site i need when i wind down at the end of the day. so cozy
and a nice escape from the toxicity that exists everywhere else on the net ♡

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 19:55:03 )

@Jolly: exactly. It’s a good before bed after work kind of place.
I don’t really understand sometimes why the internet is so toxic like I get that some people are trolls I just can’t believe it’s such a high number.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 20:41:00 )

@totalanimefan:
thing is, its not all trolling. cause trolling is a joke
the toxicity is where people take things so seriously, get hypocritcal and hateful toward things and people. gotta walk on egg shells to not offend anyone ^^;
so i just keep quiet and post art usually. even that annoys people anymore if you get big enough

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 22:52:10 )

@Jolly: yeah that’s a good point. Reddit is like that a lot. I love the info for Reddit but I hate the main subs. I have my own little corners.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 00:48:53 )

@totalanimefan:
my reddit account ended up getting locked cause someone tried to hack it or something. i never bothered to fix that
i just go on to find cute animal vids or ffxiv stuffs

twitter gets hella toxic too though. i use that for my art and gotta be real careful what i say, or just dont speak on there. the way i see other people i follow get treated is like.. dam, kids

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 04:37:29 )

@Jolly: Well that sucks. I like using reddit to keep up with Pokemon go and cities that I like.

Twitter can be so toxic. I once again try to keep to friend and urban planning/transportation twitter.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 05:33:13 )

@totalanimefan:
That sounds nice. I've kinda stopped playing pokemon go recently. too busy xD

I just spent the last 30 min on practice quizzes on this site for school and I wanna pull my hair out.
time to waste time on here I suppose!
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.