Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 18:43:32 )
Vyctor:
Yeah, it's electric. The realm was very involved in the construction, and a lot of it was funded by the Wattson's company. You can see that influence kind of everywhere, can't you?

I hear static and frizz are doing a release today. Let's make this question dedicated to them and that release then.

Trivia: guess one of the two new items. 'll only accept your first guess, don't forget. 'll make each one worth separate points.

The sheep clothes that Frizz is wearing!

@Valentina: what's for breakfast? I can use a second breakfast after my second lunch!

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 18:47:04 )
Didn't they already sell you guys their outfits? Maybe I dreamed that... I've been hallucinating a lot today. I should really sleep.

BUT FIRST PANCAKES WITH A SEA OF REAL MAPLE SYRUP AND PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE CHIPS IN THE BATTER

And, I guess, Vyc drinks, like, his gross coffee with no sugar because he also has no taste but nobody is surprised, right?

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 19:03:36 )
P...p...peanut butter? Are you trying to kill me? I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 19:04:57 )
Vyctor:
Yeah, it's electric. The realm was very involved in the construction, and a lot of it was funded by the Wattson's company. You can see that influence kind of everywhere, can't you?

I hear static and frizz are doing a release today. Let's make this question dedicated to them and that release then.

Trivia: guess one of the two new items. 'll only accept your first guess, don't forget. 'll make each one worth separate points.

Something about angel & demon?
I have no idea

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 19:08:03 )
Don't quote me, because I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he said to guess one item. So I hope you're okay with your guess being angels, because that was your first answer.

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 19:21:47 )
Vyctor:

Hmm, I'll guess something to do with skeletons? O:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 19:21:50 )
Oh right
I dont think it will be the correct answer either way
So yeah thats fine :vanora_xd:

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 19:36:12 )
Vyctor:

Something with witches!

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 19:51:01 )
Vyctor:

something with skeletons!

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 20:54:46 )
Vyctor:

Maybe a vampire cape or something similar?

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 23:03:14 )
Val's right you buncha punks, one guess only. 'S only fair.

And, uh, you guys are comin' up with some dark themes there. I approve.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 23:10:47 )
XD Val and Vyc at it again today.
*waves*

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 23:13:45 )
Gotta keep 'em in line.

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 23:35:09 )
*waits for crate to be released* :vanora_neutral:
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 23:58:15 )
@Kent: can't wait for those crates!! Much excitementtt

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 00:04:32 )
Me too, I wanna see them :vanora_heart:

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 00:09:22 )
Yesss everyone's holding their breath lol
I only have enough to buy one, hopefully payday comes fast LOL

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 00:12:13 )
Really? With your amazing art skills? I'm surprised you don't do crate commissions lol
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 00:12:16 )
I have no Ohms but I still wanna see them

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 00:25:02 )
@Slytherclaw: A-ARE YOU OFFERING SLYTHER eyebrow wiggle lol
I haven't been able to draw as much as I could, and I'm not online too much haha. Today's one of my much more active days in fact!! Soon though! Pretty busy + very lazy combo you know lol;;;

@sunny: I'm sure we'll see them everywhere haha
Also sure someone will be selling or auctioning off a crate or too as well!!

awesome art by okios <33

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.