Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat are you dressing up for halloween?

Voltie — she / her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 00:53:19 )
do you dress up for halloween?
do you already have a costume idea?
i’m dying to know!!

trying to figure out ideas but, i’m completely stumped.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 00:57:01 )
Only if I'm cosplaying for pre-reg at Nekocon(which is ON October 31st), and I haven't even thought about it yet.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 01:17:58 )
My team has to dress up as characters from a book... so we're all finding books about disney princesses. XD

I'll be snow white. I was actually just about to buy my costume online.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 01:26:45 )

I should but not sure if I will. Depends on if I get plans together by then. If I'm just staying home probably not, but since I cosplay I get a chance to dress up other times of the year.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 01:33:59 )
I might... I've been debating between Herbert West from Reanimator or Seymour Krelborn from Little Shop of Horrors...

tho the goal would be to dress like Peewee Herman but that would cost too much 😔 some day...

young dumb and full of crumbs

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 02:30:37 )

I want to do my boyfriend and I's makeup, but we probably won't go anywhere or do anything. We'll dress up, take some pictures, then clean up and eat candy, probably!

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 04:44:10 )
I'll probably be a pirate if I end up doing anything for Halloween. A couple of my coworkers threw a Halloween party last year and I'm hoping they do again. Or someone else I know throws a Halloween party. If no one else does, I might, but I have no experience throwing parties.

I'm buying a house right now and I really hope the neighborhood gets trick or treaters. There are already some people with fall decorations up around there, and it's in a nice neighborhood, so it seems promising.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 04:56:33 )
i am able to dress up for work. i was daenerys last year. thinking scarecrow or a witch. not a green witch though xD

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 06:45:34 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Naw
Haven't for years

Put ya guns awn!

quest♤Shop

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 06:48:42 )

I don’t dress up anymore. ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 08:47:47 )
In Germany is dressing up for adults Not common yet but next year i will dress up my Baby as a little monkey :frizz-celebrate:
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — ♥? Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/23 15:46:00 )

I have a Halloween party to go to on oct 26
I still have no clue what to dress up as, everyone keeps changing their minds

I wanted to be a witch but idk we will see.

FC SW-5104-7051-7446

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 01:20:19 )

I'll probably be working, and I'll be lucky if my friend and I get the chance to go somewhere like a haunted house or something on one of our days off this year, assuming we get an overlapping day. So unless by some miracle we're moved into the house we're hoping to rent before Halloween and either I get Halloween off (not likely) or we have some kind of housewarming/costume party for the few friends we have (it'd be a sad little party with only 4 people)... probably not. Kinda sucks, 'cause I love dressing up when I get the chance, but there aren't many such opportunities for grown-ups with jobs who don't have tons of friends/money/free time. And public costume parties just don't interest me. Tried that once, and it was honestly pretty lame. Bunch of strangers drinking and dancing don't really interest me.

Voltie — she / her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 04:17:03 )
@Alethna: that sounds really cute!!

Voltie — she / her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 04:22:19 )
@Count Trashula: my move in day last year was set on halloween and it sucked. i usually get to dress up for work but, didn’t get that chance. this year, i’m trying to start moving all of my stuff before halloween just so i have chance to maybe dress up and spend time with family
aries that doesn't caries
snottie's quest thread

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 06:10:08 )

@holysnot: dressing up for work sounds pretty neat... but missing out on Halloween always sucks. I make sure to do something every year, even if it has to be something small.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 18:35:27 )
I dress up most years.
This area isn’t very... sophisticated modern,
so I don’t get a lot of chances to dress “weirdly.” LOLOL

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 18:59:51 )
I don't know what I'll be doing for Halloween.
I would like to dress up and go trick or treating.
But Halloween has been wonky for me the past few years, so who knows what's gonna happen.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 19:22:32 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

I used to dress up a lot every Halloween, but idk if I want to this year. I might change my mind once I visit a Halloween seasonal store. xD

(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 19:26:42 )

I love going to the seasonal stores! Even if I don't buy anything I like to go at least once a year.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.