Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What music have you been listening to lately?

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 08:57:02 )
I'm looking for something new to listen to.

My newest obsession has been Welcome To Your Life by Grouplove. Found it through The Sims 4 of all things. Turns out the songs on those stereos are real, just the artists re-recorded their songs in Simlish for the game lmao.

I've been listening to it on my way to work lately and it puts me in a great mood.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 09:19:06 )
Mmm. Grouplove is great.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 15:41:32 )
Lots and lots of nightcore.

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 22:27:26 )
I've been really into Superfruit lately

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 01:25:39 )
Kero Kero Bonito, mostly. I love their adorable music.
Gender Fluid (He/they) | Asexual | Married | Jewish
❤Elithiya~!❤
Art Shop

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 01:38:28 )
A lot of Persona music which is in turn Shoji Meguro since he composes or has composed for all 60+ games. I've been listening to a lot of random anime music lately as well. Daoko is a great artist.

I'm sure you've heard of Nujabes but if not, his music is amazing. If you like his stuff, DJ Okawari is a fantastic look-up.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 01:41:33 )
That is rather interesting!

I have been listening to a lot of video game themed songs myself. Also things from movies, stuff from around the world, and back to my go-to Rock playlist. ^_^

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 01:45:21 )
i listen to a lot jazz and electro swing, as well as swing music from long ago.
i love it
i also listen to a bit of edm stuff.
and mcr xD

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 03:24:05 )
The game Furi has a lot of amazing music for people who like game music. The Toxic Avenger - My Only Chance is one of my favorites from the OST.

mostly for dragoness since she mentioned gaming, but y'know, it's good stuff anyway :D

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 20:00:36 )
Haven't been listening to much in particular, actually. The radio is on if I need to wash the dishes real quick or am driving somewhere, either rock or old-school hip hop. Most of the time/normally I'm swimming in metal soundwaves, with some touches of alternative like Apparat and Moderat. c:
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 02:03:06 )
I've been listening to a lot of weird K pop lately, one of the songs I love in particular has Monsters University characters mentioned in it for some reason lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 05:06:21 )
Woah I did NOT know that the Sims 4 songs were real songs. LOL But I've been listening to different types of music. I've been listening to a lot of Indie Music like Cuco lover is a day. But I've been getting back into foreign music as well.

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 05:25:07 )
I've been listening to Saint Motel and Foster the People lately. I need to find some new music but I've also grown pickier about what I like to listen to. :vanora_xd:
returned 6/7

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:37:55 )
@Dowan: ooo Nujabes is great!!

I've been super into the Faint lately. I don't know how to describe them other than unusual and cool as heck.
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.