Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent vintage reading nook

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:35:29 )
why are they going to the beach in... what I'm guessing is March? Im still really confused so... originally MacKayla wanted to plan this in January... January in Washington... January.

but then it snowed so they postponed it for Spring......

BRO...?? everything about this sounds stupid and miserable...

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:36:55 )
Beau once again being worried about being laughed at over minor things... buddy. there's worse things in the world than somebody having a chuckle

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:39:28 )

Edythe trying to entice Beau to join her table at lunch with a wink

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:41:33 )
after Im dont reading this book I think I wanna draw how I interpret these characters looking because Im sure my mind's eye is seeing something COMPLETELY different than the author's intent

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:41:35 )

/subscribes to @vintage: ‘s book talk
This shit is good

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 20:58:55 )
DYING strap in, hope you enjoy listening to me ramble about sad, weird vampire romance

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 21:00:40 )
"I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly."

Edythe said this about inviting Beau to sit with her and because I know where this story's leading, I understand what she means, but out of context it sounds like sitting with Beau is pure torture and I couldn't agree more

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 21:04:11 )
their conversations are SO AWKWARD like they never connect on anything... like Edythe's doing the whole "ohohoho Im saying and doing stuff and you dont understand any of it ;3c" thing but it doesnt sounds mysterious or alluring its just... confusing... and awkward... and cringey...

and I mean like literal cringe like the kind of awkward feeling where you and somebody else try to speak at the same time or like when you're walking down the street and somebodys walking towards you and you both shuffle the same way to give each other space and then you gotta do that little dance until finally one of you passes?

that's the twilight life and death experience

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 21:06:42 )
she's apologizing for calling him an idiot and absurd earlier because he's like, still holding onto that against her......

DONT? HE DESERVED IT?

and now hes like "oh dont apologize you dont need to" UH THEN WHY YOU BEING A PISSBABY?

also YOU should be apologizing too, or at all, but you havent and wont Im sure. TCH.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 21:09:29 )
wait okay can I go back and say something I hate about the vampires?

they buy food to 'look normal' but then dont eat it and toss it out

Im so fugging mad now... all that food wasted... send that juice to me you monsters...

and they don't like, interact with anyone so why do they even bother going to the cafeteria at all? I know its to 'keep up appearances but this just seems like youre begging to stand out by not eating... you can leave campus for lunch. you dont NEED to be there, its a normal thing normal people do, I did it all the time

oh my god, frustrating

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 21:10:53 )
and I know I said this before and its the point everyone makes, like WHY are they still in high school? why bother?

Beau even made a point of saying they all looked like they could be in college, theres no need for them to still go to high school even for appearances sake....

creepy, theyre creeps

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 21:11:37 )
where the werewoofs at?

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 21:13:52 )
"My neck got hot and—I assumed—unattractively blotchy. During the last month I’d given it some thought, but the only solutions I could come up with were completely ridiculous. Like Clark Kent and Peter Parker–level nonsense."

1) again with the blotchiness its brought up every time, why
2) NERD? HES A NERD AGAIN? I thought he didnt have interests/hobbies or like normal people things but this guys constantly referencing pop culture SHE.NA.NI.GANS.

(I know its a surface level reference but STILL)

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 21:15:19 )
also he said that because eh thinks Edythe might secretly be a superhero and thats really funny

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 21:16:47 )
HAHAHAHA HOLD ON JUST CHECKED TWILIGHT:

"I blushed. I had been vacillating during the last month between Bruce Wayne and Peter Parker. There was no way I was going to own up to that."

okay so same line so Ill cut Beau some slack but Im going to give Bella/Meyer some hell

I see that she changed one of the names there..... is it because she realized Batman doesn't have any superpowers and the reference didnt work?

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 21:19:43 )
their conversations go on too long and that frustrates me. this can be chopped because they just go in circles and drag it out and say the same thing over and over

JUST TELL HIM YOURE A VAMPIRE SO WE CAN ALL MOVE ON

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 21:22:58 )
Edythe made Beau give one of his theories about what she is and he was basically like 'uh.... spiderman.' and shes having a lil giggle over it and hes so upset that she's laughing at it..... (this is in twilight too)

like bro just say 'iunno superpowers?' thats vague enough, why so specific.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 21:24:43 )
Edythe keeps being like "stop trying to figure out my secret" BUT KEEPS EGGING HIM ON LIKE....

girl stop talking about it and teasing him about it and distract him, give him something else to talk and think about, literally anything, this is absurd...

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 21:29:02 )
they were testing blood types in biology class and Beau fainted from seeing a single drop of blood

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 21:31:26 )
Edythe's carrying Beau to the nurse, STRONK

young dumb and full of crumbs

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.