Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent vintage reading nook

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 00:43:59 )
I checked Twilight to see if there was a equivalent line but not even close

Life and Death continues to be superior oh my god I might die... Im still thinking about it

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 00:50:04 )
Charlie's very vocal and protective of the Cullen's because he thinks theyre nice and he's upset everyones judgemental and mean to them for being 'different'

CHARLIE BE MY DAD....

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 00:52:40 )
Charlie's into Dr Cullen (iunno Carlisle's name yet in this) but I CHECKED TWILIGHT AND HE SAID THE SAME THING

CHARLIE CONFIRMED FOR BI? PLEASE?

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 00:55:56 )
it says in a week Beau was able to recognize all the students in his school and like

I went to a small school in a small town. in four years I couldnt even remember all the people in my own grade so I call BS... then agai I have bad memory and never spoke to anyone so maybe that's why

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 00:57:58 )
Beau and Bella both talk a LOT about liking the sun and hot weather for pale nerds.... like... it just feels like she didn't commit and wanted them to be 'beautiful and pale~' but not wanting to let go of this Arizona sun thing........

HMMMMmmmmmm I WONDER... WHY....

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 01:00:17 )
Beau said he had no hobbies but he keeps talking about books... bud that's a hobby...

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 01:02:59 )
it just started lightly snowing and they're tossing snowballs at each other DKJHDJK THAT'S NOT GOING TO WORK OUT WELL BUT OKAY

confused by everything about this town's weather tho so whatever

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 01:05:55 )
Beau's annoyed because he said hes feeling sick and MacKayla's showing concern for him because hes acting weird

the text is trying to get me annoyed with her so that I can turn against her but it's not working, it's just making me more protective as of right now

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 01:11:14 )
"I wondered how many years I would have to live in Forks before I was bored enough to find frozen water exciting. Probably much longer than I planned to be here."

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 01:13:13 )
I liked that Edythe's voice was described as musical because I was like "haha okay because she's a girl, what did they use in Twilight for Edward's voice" but no he's also musical... love that thats so funny

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 01:14:17 )
Beau keeps describe Edythe's eyes as "long" what the hell does that mean

boy oh boy you know what I look for in a girl? long eyes.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 01:17:01 )

long eyes

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 01:21:29 )
there's this parasite that sometimes infects snails and it makes their eyes fatten up and look all funky, so that they look like thicc, juicy caterpillars that birds will wanna eat and then the parasite can infect the birds instead. nature is fascinating.

anyway that's what Edythe has.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 01:23:08 )
okay sorry Im done and moving on

our two protagonists are finally having their first conversation and it's as stilted and awkward as you can imagine

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 01:24:36 )
"I saw her eyes flash to the splotches blooming across my cheeks. Why couldn’t my blood just stay in my veins where it belonged?"

UH BUDDY WHERE DO YOU THINK THE BLOOD GOES WHEN YOU BLUSH???

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 01:27:03 )
this scene's playing out way differently than it does in Twilight which is fascinating to me, but it's merely because they didn't want to ruin the "lady's first?" element at play here... wack

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 01:31:58 )
Beau's so sensitive to people laughing at him, and it's always over the smallest things like CHILL...

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 01:40:05 )
okay very strange, they kept the same dialogue but there's a scene in Twilight where Edward asks if he's annoying Bella and she says she's mroe annoyed with herself, and in Life or Death it's Beau asking if he's annoying Edythe and her saying she's more annoyed with herself

also the dialogue in this scene is weird and disconnected and it feels like two aliens trying to replicate how the hu-mans communicate

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 01:43:19 )
chapter two finished and boy are sparks flying huh?

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 01:47:39 )
chapter three starts with Beau being a dumbass and driving on black ice to go to school

buddy, stay home.

young dumb and full of crumbs

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.