Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 01:23:15 )
-bounces with curiosity as to what the answer is-

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 01:49:17 )
Vyctor:

Man, this shipment is taking forever to put away, but I don't want to leave you guys without a new question for too long. I don't suppose you guys would mind very much if I drop a new question for you, and update the scoreboard this evening, yeah? I'll find the motivation soon, scouts honor.

...What do you mean, I was never a scout?

Anyway, if you guessed Ice Realm, ding ding~ You can add those points to your personal head count for now. Ice people are all about their tests and schools and all--doesn't that sound boring?

Let's see...

Let's do another one you guess have to guess at, yeah? Voltra has a lot of kinda dangerous critters that Static and Frizz protect us from, but it's always smart to bring a weapon you know how to use if you're goin' to venture outside the city's walls. You might have seen Static with his staff--I hear he sold some of those to some early volties, even.

What weapon do you think Vanora prefers?

Idk but I'm gonna say a Taser
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 02:16:41 )
LOL, Vyctor, your questions are nuts. :P

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 02:41:40 )
Vyctor:

Ahhmm... an axe? xD

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 03:19:51 )
Lol, taser is a really great option too!

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 03:57:02 )
Vyctor:

Man, this shipment is taking forever to put away, but I don't want to leave you guys without a new question for too long. I don't suppose you guys would mind very much if I drop a new question for you, and update the scoreboard this evening, yeah? I'll find the motivation soon, scouts honor.

...What do you mean, I was never a scout?

Anyway, if you guessed Ice Realm, ding ding~ You can add those points to your personal head count for now. Ice people are all about their tests and schools and all--doesn't that sound boring?

Let's see...

Let's do another one you guess have to guess at, yeah? Voltra has a lot of kinda dangerous critters that Static and Frizz protect us from, but it's always smart to bring a weapon you know how to use if you're goin' to venture outside the city's walls. You might have seen Static with his staff--I hear he sold some of those to some early volties, even.

I'm gonna go Dying Light style and guess an Electrified Bat! Zzzap*CRACK*, HOMERUN!

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 04:03:54 )
Okay, so ... I don't know what weird fantasies you all have about Vanora in your mind in order to think she likes using a whip, but I don't judge. I'll just keep my distance from you guys, yeah?

Anyway, Vanora's always got a sword. So if you said anything like a cutlass or a katana, I'll give you the point. Though I don't know why you had to be all super specific ... good job for creativity, I guess?

My next question is this, though, and it has to deal with that damn pun-loving Valentina, unfortunately ...

What's her favorite color from the 25 colors of Voltra?

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 04:09:44 )
@Vyctor:
Vyctor:
Okay, so ... I don't know what weird fantasies you all have about Vanora in your mind in order to think she likes using a whip, but I don't judge. I'll just keep my distance from you guys, yeah?

Anyway, Vanora's always got a sword. So if you said anything like a cutlass or a katana, I'll give you the point. Though I don't know why you had to be all super specific ... good job for creativity, I guess?

My next question is this, though, and it has to deal with that damn pun-loving Valentina, unfortunately ...

Sunshine?
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 04:11:19 )
Vyctor:

What's her favorite color from the 25 colors of Voltra?[/color][/size]

Is it tea?

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 04:14:03 )
Vyctor:

What's her favorite color from the 25 colors of Voltra?[/color][/size]

Hmmm, is it Wine?

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 04:16:32 )
Vyctor:

Is it honey?

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 04:35:40 )
I'm really curious to know! I hope someone gets it!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 05:12:46 )
Vyctor:

Hmmm plum?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 05:30:10 )
Vyctor:

khaki?

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 05:38:30 )
What could it beeeeeeeeeeeeeee???

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 05:49:45 )
I am so curious!

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 06:01:16 )
I'm really looking forward to learning more about the lore and such. I wasn't here in the very very beginning so I missed out on some opportunities to see all that being shaped, I think.

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 06:01:38 )
Vyctor:

Man, I am so not good at guessing. ; o;

Is her favorite color cherry?
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 06:13:14 )
I heard Vyc was talking trash about me ... shame he can't speak in my language. Vyc, since you talk so much trash, maybe you should be a garbage dude. Business would always be picking up for you.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 06:19:16 )
@Vyctor:
Vyctor:

Let my ( probably horrible ) guess be Lilac.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.