Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hey, another Gaia brat here.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 07:51:18 )
Hi there. I've been on the hunt for another Avatar community. I started gaia in 06, and off and on have returned to it, but looks like its really gone down hill.
Anywho, I really like the art here, and its nice to see a smaller community again. I usually only post on reddit now (very sparingly at that), but I've been anti social af lately so I'd like to maybe make some interweb friends again. Hope you all will have me. :viosweat:

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 09:24:02 )
@Kokirii: welcome to voltra, and I am glad to see a new face on here. nice to meet you I am Unicorn. I'll probably be falling asleep soon again here. I have to be up again before 10:30 am.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 11:06:44 )
@Kokirii: Haiho~! Welcome to Voltra :D I hope you enjoy it here. Your avi is coming along nicely! Reddit & voltra are pre much my social media at this point. Altho, I chat on Voltra more~

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 11:11:31 )

@Kokirii: Welcome on here. Let me send you some free items.

Donator — Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 11:59:49 )

Kokirii:
Hi there. I've been on the hunt for another Avatar community. I started gaia in 06, and off and on have returned to it, but looks like its really gone down hill.
Anywho, I really like the art here, and its nice to see a smaller community again. I usually only post on reddit now (very sparingly at that), but I've been anti social af lately so I'd like to maybe make some interweb friends again. Hope you all will have me. :viosweat:

Welcome :) Fellow Gaian of old here. I'm anti social all the time. We could make perfect friends.
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 12:26:00 )
@Kokirii: Welcome! You have such a cute avatar already. :3
Hope to see you around the forums!

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 13:59:56 )
Hey! Welcome to Voltra!
I feel you on the anti-social but good that you're trying :D

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 16:11:40 )

》::: ✿・`.*
@Kokirii: heyyy welcome!
I still love the items and the avatar creativity on Gaia but its gotten so boring when thats all i do. The people are so immature and disgusting there.
*.`・✿ ::: 《
Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 20:26:04 )
Thanks for the welcome. Ya'll all seem so nice so I'll try to watch my profanity and *bleep*.
@vengeance: Thank you! :>

@kozi: thanks, its what I had to work with atm lol

@rayon declaire: its what I do best. :)

@everyone: Again thanks for the welcome. Im at work right now, so hard to reply to everyone but thank you <3 I work 2nd shift so I am a creature of the night usually.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 23:10:33 )

@Kokirii: welcome! I also started Gaia in 2006. I’ve been in love with avatar sites ever since. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 06:29:53 )

@Kokirii:
welcome!
I recently started becoming a whole lot more active lately, for sort of the same reasons. i wanted to make some more friends. SO, i hope you enjoy it here!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 20:44:22 )
Vermii:

@Kokirii:
welcome!
I recently started becoming a whole lot more active lately, for sort of the same reasons. i wanted to make some more friends. SO, i hope you enjoy it here!

Thanks Vermii. Just need to find a place to hang out and get into trouble at now.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 21:21:38 )

@Kokirii:
I'm sure you'll find somewhere to sink your little toes into. There's plenty of places to be. c:
you're always welcome to check out my hangout if you'd like!

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 21:29:31 )
Welcome! I like the aesthetic of your avatar! Reminds me of a tasty plum drink.

[Quests][Store]

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 21:34:05 )

@Kira:
You're a tastey plum drink

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.