Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Post your Rants

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/28 05:15:10 )

[x]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/28 21:00:11 )

[x]

Donator — she, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 05:01:07 )
Here in the darkness I know myself

Why do you think it’s okay to talk about another girls body, especially when you know SHE makes me so uncomfortable and self conscious about my self?! This isn’t the first time in this two year relationship that you talked about it and it’s not the first time that I told you it makes me uncomfortable, so when I got quiet and didn’t talk much after you jumped on me for me not carrying on a conversation. It’s getting old.
Can’t break free until I let it go.
Let me go..

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 11:56:41 )
We’ll carry on

I often feel like George Harrison: I do my thing, but, when it comes to it, no one remembers me

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 16:41:34 )

[x]

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 17:31:02 )
HEY I'M DYING I'M DYING I HATE MYSELF I'M YELLING

I have such a HUGE todo list that I need to mostly get done before uhhhhh the second, and I passed out last night ;'3c

I told myself I would get such a big chunk of it done ahhhhh and today gunna be so demanding ahhhhhh....

rip me posting more too I doubt I can catch up but I'll TRY but oh my god... oh god the anxiety is HITTING LADS

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 17:44:36 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

I live in a duplex an hour away from work. We own our half, my fiance's parents
own the other half. "Keep it in the family kind of thing." except I hate it.
Due to being in such proximity to his folks- they really feel entitled to our time.
Don't get me wrong they are super nice people but boundaries are lost on them.
And I am a person that is anal about boundaries, tbh.
They just...randomly come over (they have a copy of our keys)
they'll come over 6am and I'll get woken up from them rummaging downstairs
to like- literally do anything. And I've spoken to them, Josh has spoken to them
but they don't get it. Changing the locks would start a shit ton of drama.

HIs parents are also LOUD AS FUCK. ESPECIALLY his father. So like, we get home
and want to peacefully relax forget it. They fight with each other SO much its always
a scream fest. And the walls are thin. I'm a very quiet person, who likes quiet.
And I'm on this auto-stress since moving in here a year ago. We did so, so to help
his mother because she was living alone- and travels to babysit our nieces- and she needed
someone to care for her dogs when that went down. DUring that time it was no issue.
But Josh's father had always lived a distance in New York and only came down for Holidays.
He worked a 6 figure job up there but was uh- terminated for being a combative person.
And so now the purpose of us living next door to them are nuked HAHA since he just decided to retire and
is now a nightmare neighbor. (again I care about him and love him, he's a good father-in-law.
But he does have emotional regulation issues, and is kinda sorta losing it slowly and just YELLS
angrily at everyone and everything 24/7. It's overwhelming I want my life back.
Josh thankfully agrees and after Winter we will be looking for a new home since his mom doesn't
need our help anymore. We also came here to help Josh's aunt who has been battling cancer on and off
but...she feels to guilty and at this point feels embarrassed...I wish she didn't feel that way. We have no problem
coming to help but she's also mega introverted like me and just wants to be alone and do the best she can.
It's kinda hard on the heart knowing she needs help but obviously we will respect whatever she deems best.

So the past week was the absolute busiest week on record at the office.
This is a good thing, our business is beyond thriving which obviously means cha-ching.
That being said we hadn't been well prepared for such an influx. With clients we did fine,
but the amount of paper work has overwhelmed and swamped me. We are presently "past" our
goal of clients. And into the "We have too many to be able to function" and it's been like that since
the beginning of October and only become...worse ins't the right word. It's still a good thing. Just harder
to bear. We're a small clinic so hiring more staff than we have isn't gonna cut it.

I spent the night at the office last night to catch up on work. I got about half of it done (WHICH WAS A LOT TRUST ME)
but man. I had a good night. It's so quiet here....If not for Lacey I'd be tempted to tell Josh I'll live here and he can stay
at the duplex until we are ready to move somewhere new HAHA. But that isn't viable. I didn't expect to be so...relaxed..
Despite the excessive amount of work. I got a good nights sleep, I'm not being startled 50 times.
Like just imagine that, you work a 50 hour work week and you have no where to relax and wind down. Your own home
just randomly BLARES off in sudden loud sounds that startle you left and right. That's been my life the past year now
and I've been losing my mind. If I wasn't so sensitive to noise it wouldn't be an issue but like I legit kink my neck or something
left and right just from hunching up/flinching whenever his parents are loud on their half the duplex. It'll be quiet then bam,
screaming swears and slamming pans. I've been kinda falling apart over the constant stimulation.

I NEED PEACE. I NEED QUIET. I'm rather easy to please I just want a dark sound proof room to crawl into as needed.
It can be small ;_; just ahhhh. I can't handle this much stimulation and interaction without some damn peace.

Also RIP the car accident the other day has been more stressful than I thought. My neck seems to be doing better,
but ever since my left elbow is dislodging and locating twice as much and I'm just constantly in pain haha. kill me.

*Falls over groaning miserably.*

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 18:18:52 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 22:18:46 )
you don't have to say you dislike something in every post

it's ok to say you like something every once in a while

i encourage you to share more of what you love, rather than dwell on what you hate.

"i hate sausage" ok. don't eat it then.
"I love apples" awesome! tell me more. what kind is your favorite?

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 01:26:12 )

WASNT EXPECTING THAT.
AH. Orz

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 20:34:17 )

I leave my desk for like one whole minute and come back to my cat drinking the milk out of my glass. Then he proceeds to throw it all up. Ha.... haha..ha.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 17:02:09 )
Oh, that's cool.

I have to call in tonight, but the phone system at work is borked and all you get is an inhumane screeching noise.

Awesome. XDD;;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 20:59:45 )
Holy cheeseballs I am SO tired of people from the autism waiver canceling on me. It already happened two times with one organization, (three if you count an anti-vaxxer who decided she didn't like me, hoho! Cuz having autism waiver staff who think we're that was cuz of vaccines isn't weird at all) and now again with another. Maybe you jokers should stop saying you'll do weekends because it seems to happen disproportionately to weekend staff! I am not being flexible by saying Sunday is okay - I'm preparing myself mentally for the idea that you will probably decide to stop working with me altogether like the previous two people!

I just don't get it.

The anti-vaxxer one lied about being sick and not being able to see me, then I was informed almost a week later by the higher-up that she thought it wasn't a good match. Smooth move, you passive-aggressive dinglehopper.

Also my grandmother is dying. Wowzers, what a great week.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 01:56:17 )
you're on a busy road at a crowded intersection during rush hour. maybe you should use your turn signal before you suddenly jump into my lane?? or check your blind spot?? if I had been paying any less attention there would have been an accident. would be your fault tho bc you're an idiot

the more I drive the more I realize that my driver's anxiety stems not from a lack of confidence in my own driving but rather a lack of confidence in other people's driving. smh

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 07:32:35 )

I'm super sick. /Orz Ugh this doesn't feel
Like some typical cold or flu Idk whats up.
Too many symptoms and not enough energy or
Care to see a doc yet.
My left elbow dislodged 8 or so times this week.
Just literally take my arm off please-
I'm a righty anyway. This is more a hassle than
It's worth. Its had problems for years-the accident dug its grave. Just cut it off. Seriously.

Voltie — she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 01:05:40 )

Ok...I have a guy friend who i talk to on FB through messenger. what gets me...and i don't understand is that when i comment on a post or mention him. He does not respond or react. BUT if another person does he immediately responds. It hurts really. He knows i don't have many friends ...

sorry hoping getting that out helps somehow.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 01:40:02 )

This feels like such a petty rant but like... my favorite conditioner has been discontinued for a long time and it's just getting harder and harder to find and I'm furious about it. It's so hard to find something that doesn't leave my hair a gross heavy mess or completely dried out.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 02:05:12 )
I love you man but you exhaust me. I don't know if I can keep doing this... mnrnnnrnrnnnn.

young dumb and full of crumbs

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 06:27:50 )

that moment when you didn't think someone
COULD sink lower, and they just skyrocketed down ten levels and you're like "w h e l p thats fucked."
Literally just want to scream about it. JFC
Thank goodness I didn't turn out like you cuz yikes Fam.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 07:20:50 )
So, I opened the door under the stairs in my basement..

The entire
other side of it
is
BLACK.

I am so sick of this, you guys....
Even my own house wishes me dead

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.