Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach A Scary Summer Party - Sketches for Frequenters

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 05:12:39 )

@Rallaa: Weeeell, I find his voice and design super comforting. Like I've went through tough break ups hugging Sulley plushies to feel better and it's kinda worked. I also take comfort in finding a label for myself - which has been the Sulley / Monster fanatic.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 05:14:09 )
@Sulley: John Goodman does have a nice voice. Nice to hear it's helped you.

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 05:19:33 )

@Nephila: Honestly, I'm just greedy and want everything on here. X,D But I think smaller quests are far easier and more obtainable, and allow you to have more personal value to your goods. But if you'd prefer to cosplay as an OC and only do hairs than that'd be an excellent quest! I have very simplistic OCs so I can already make a few of mine - just need more horns lol.

There really isn't enough time for it all lol

@Rallaa: Eh he, yeah, he's kinda my favourite actor. I think that may also be a part of it, since I know he's voiced most of my favourite childhood characters - and I will always love the Big Lebowski.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 05:22:52 )
Lebowski has some great moments.
"Where's the money Lebowski?!"
"It's down there somewhere, let me take another look."

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 05:24:13 )
I am alive c':

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 05:25:18 )

@Rallaa: Yessss. I just love every bowling scene - and every scene with Steve Buscemi honestly. X,D He's another of my favourite actors.

@Taemins Lover: Aw darn, and here I was gonna rifle through your items! :P

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 05:36:01 )
"How do you do, fellow kids?"
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 06:57:43 )

@Rallaa: Basically his best moment in TV/Cinematic history.

@Nephila: Well that too right? Having a completed collection is so satisfying! :vanora_heart:
I think I only have a few multiples at the moment, I could probably sell them right now. XD;;
I usually do the quest for everything on sites, but I usually only get everything after the first 3 months or so of the sites creation. ;_;

OOOOOH MAN I love Tim Curry <3 I'm more obsessed with his role as Frank N Furter in Rocky Horror Picture Show though. XD Also when he voiced that one instrument in that Beauty and the Beast Christmas special. :P

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 07:08:20 )

@Nephila: Right? Like I'll never use the sunshine base but I might as well have it just to be safe. :B /she says as she doesn't yet have any other bases but the ice lol

YESSSSS I'm gonna dress up no matter what. :B I love that movie so much <3

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 07:30:27 )

@Nephila: As a monster enthusiast, every day of every month of the year is Halloween for me. >:3c I just LOVE Halloween so much~

I don't think so? But now that you mention it, I did get the same things as yesterday today and did it around the same time... :vanora_shock:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 08:27:58 )
@Sulley: pfft in reality I died.

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 09:08:02 )
neko says;
Hi sulley cutie! How are you doing?

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 16:37:21 )
Jesi Says --->

@Sulley: niiiiice haha Id probably include lil bunnies or dragons xD

Yeah! Plus my dad is visiting for his biannual visit so that's 3-4 days of ALL DAY STUFF with him and his gf lmao

---Art by LittleWhiteDragonlet

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 18:37:58 )
Flaria says hello everyone! Have a fabulous day!

@littlewhitedragonlet: Damn. Aw. Not even gel? Hair spray can hold it but not so much. Lol.

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 22:11:24 )

@Taemins Lover: There's this one comic where the character exclaims "I died!" really happily as he's now a ghost..That's how I feel everyday. :3c

@Neko: Aw staph you, I'm no cutie - but I'll take it. c; I'm good, hopefully you'll be on again later so I may bug you further. ;_;

@littlewhitedragonlet: If you mean bunnies like in your post, I approves. :vanora_heart:

I take this as a good thing? :3c When my dad visits there's nothing but the expectation that I'll cook for him. X,D;; I think it's a German dad thing.

@Nephila: Aw, did you get enough sleep? :c I usually get really bad stomach/head aches when I don't.

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 22:20:21 )

@Nephila: Oh geez, that could maybe do it too? :o
Also now I have a headache...DX I wonder if they're transferable? :P

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 22:40:05 )
cri
i was gonna play a game but it kept crashing
three times a charm
and it failed
9000/48000 volts!
PING me :vanora_smile:
Some sick dungeon beats
i want to rp! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 02:25:31 )

@Nephila: Sorry I disappeared, was trying to take a nap - this headache turned into a migraine. ;_; Oh lol don't be sorry! :P

Really? :o Well then I'm jealous lol

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 03:58:04 )

@Nephila: Oooh? :o What is your daughter graduating from? :D

Ah that's smart! I'm too impulsive lol. I really want that Sea Witch! >:3
I hope not though, I really hope you get everything or at least great doubles. <3

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 05:18:40 )

@Nephila: Aw, that's such a special graduation. High school was probably the most exciting thing for me to say adios to lol.
Oh wow, that's wonderful you were able to get so many family members to come; I'm sorry to hear about your ex though...It'll be an amazing day for her no matter what I'm sure. :)

Aw, thanks! I have a few doubles already so we can always try to fill each others collects. :P Though I think most of my doubles have been prizes in the volleyball tournament lol.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.