Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach A Scary Summer Party - Sketches for Frequenters

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 00:08:41 )
Flaria says hello everyone! Have a fabulous day!

Hello and how is everyone doing?

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 00:27:15 )

@Nephila: That's good and I'm trying to look beachy, casual beach look. KIND OF. *ahems* Lol.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 00:58:15 )

@Nephila: That's what I'm trying to aim for. xD I need some kind of floaties or hanging beach towel or something. I do like underwater background.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 01:12:20 )
@Nephila: jdhsfuhsdgfj omg WHAT YOU GONNA FEED THEM

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 01:13:03 )
@Sulley: elvis huh? *rubs chin*

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 01:18:56 )
@Nephila: LOL hmhmhm I see I see *nods*

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 01:19:26 )

@Nephila: I use this generator and I will link it below for you.

http://patorjk.com/text-color-fader/

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 01:23:57 )

/I should really start doing some freebies now XD;;

@Nephila: My mother has a bit of Scottish and Irish in there too, so there is that too! XD
Now I'm kinda scared, but also amazed. X,D

Oh wow, well, now I'll have to find all these guys! ; v ; I love when the families get involved, it's so wholesome honestly. <3

@Flaria:
Hey there! Love the avatar - it's got a love colour combination <3

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 01:27:35 )

@Sulley: Hello and thank you, I'm trying to keep it even. Trying to avoid too much red, brighter red. Because, sometimes pink color doesn't go well with red.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 01:33:29 )
@Nephila: LOL mostly smh, I feel like if we sacrificed our volts... would it be satisfied?

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 01:36:23 )

@Nephila: I'm glad to help you find something to use later. I do this every other times. You will enjoy that generator. Different type of colors and combination of your choice. ;]

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 01:36:29 )

@Flaria: I hear that, but I feel like the pink you're using goes nicely. ;)

@Nephila: I may consider posting a picture of myself in that one thread that everyone else is - but I'm also shy about showing my true face! XD Yeah, I'm not a fan of the fetishists or the drama; I already cause enough drama myself. XP But yeah, that stuff is always nice <3 Although I'm too terrified to actually be eating while watching those ones; I can't eat when I'm around other people. XDD

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 01:39:07 )

@Sulley: This color Blush skin tone is just right. I always make my Avatar in this color. Hard to find. xD I'm glad you like it.

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 01:49:05 )

@Flaria: That's like me with my Ice base - I made one avatar with it and now I think I want to stick with it. XD
It gives a sense of character which is cool ;D

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 01:52:12 )

@Nephila: That's not weird at all! I totally get that. I refuse to take pictures unless I'm wearing any sort of make up myself.
Hah, oh man. My boyfriend is like that with me, he gets me out of my comfort zones and encourages me to be more social. I'm usually a nervous wreck - unless I'm obligated to interact with people lol.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 01:53:20 )

@Sulley: Yes, sometimes, I would change the colors, some cool dark colors. I go back and forth with a bit of warm and cool colors. Speaking of pictures. Half of the time, I didn't wear make up and is in the pictures. xD It's okay to look plain.

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 02:11:44 )

@Flaria: With regards to the make up picture thing, I say people should embrace their true beauty and take pictures regardless! But, I'm not a fan of my nude face. XP

@Nephila: Yuppppp same. :B I have no problems when I'm at work or working in group environments at school, but everywhere else I prefer to be a chameleon. :P
Aah that makes sense; I was once involved in a club at my University and I found the one to be too draining for me. x _ x Conventions are super fun when you have a group of peers I think; I once went alone and that was one heck of an experience.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 02:16:30 )

@Sulley: I know, I'm the same way, even it's a little bit of make-up is fine. As long, I look nice. Good enough for me. Simple is that and my hair is my signature look. People looks at my eyes and hair. *nods*

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 02:35:41 )

@Flaria: My hair is the key part of my look as well, if it looks off, I can't go out. DX I'm just too self-conscious about that lol

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 02:38:12 )

@Sulley: I don't blame you, as for me, I have to learn to let it go. My hair looks good down and part in half. Most of the time, my hair is in half and in the pony tail.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.