Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Pre-Ordering

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 12:47:50 )
I don't believe I've ever pre-ordered in my life.

The only time I would think I'd Pre-Order is for Capcom's "Monster Hunter" -- Waiting for it to release on PC...and yet again - there probably won't be any bonuses (Unless there is)

Other than that - I 110% wait for the games to go down in price overtime or on sale and then buy it

Since a lot of AAA Titles nowadays except for the exceptional few --- that feel completely empty compared to games on older generations...which is really unfortunate.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 12:51:43 )

I have pre-ordered a console. Does that count? XD

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 18:04:27 )
@vengeance: YES - I believe so...

What console? Nintendo Switch?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 18:15:22 )

@HAKXAH: No I missed out the nintendo mini when it came out. I was on vacation so I couldn't order it. But there is going to be a re-release so I pre-ordered it.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 18:35:06 )
@vengeance: At least you get to say you were on Vacation
Wish I was on Vacation tbh, LOL

Wowowow, I'm a PC Gamer so I can't relate to pre-ordering Consoles...Ugh

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 18:39:53 )

@HAKXAH: I play a lot of PC games as well. But I never pre-ordered a game. I aways wait untill the game comes out.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 19:01:23 )
@vengeance: And wait for those Reviews to come out

But most games are horrible - but some are funny like Steam Reviews

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 19:27:47 )

@HAKXAH: Exacly I wanne know if the game is any good. And if it get's mixed reviews I might buy it if it's on sale. I had a game I liked and then they released a follow up. Reviews where mixed. But then with the halloween steam sale it was 80% off so I bought it anyway.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 00:59:14 )
@vengeance: Any good games you've been eyeing lately?

You a Fallout Fan? Since Fallout 76 just got announced

And I'm also waiting for the PC port of Monster Hunter from the PS4...

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 10:57:59 )

@HAKXAH: I have never played Fallout. The only post-apocalyptic game I have played is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. There are still good older games I need to play like Crysis. But so much good games and not enough time XD God knows all the horror games I still need to play. I remember buying a second hand XBOX360 because of Gears Of War. Played a lot games on the XBOX360, expecialy Assasins Creed, but still haven't played Gears Of War XD I guess I like Unreal Tournament to much.

Right now I am waiting for Sims 4 Seasons to come out XD

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 18:32:16 )
@vengeance: JEEZ - Never played Fallout? Wish I could say that - to experience playing it again

Oh you like Sims eh? I always try getting into it but realize it's extremely complicated creating a house --- Literally House simulator with little people...

I remember Death walking around because one of my SIms died I believe.

That game is hilarious - I love it

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 20:23:10 )

@HAKXAH: If you lock him a room with a toilet and no door we will go to the toilet eventualy XD I also had it happening that a sim died in a bar and everyone just kept on dancing.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 20:33:10 )
I'm excited to see more about Fallout 76. Only a few more days until E3!!! If I weren't out of a job right now I'd probably preorder that one tbh xD I love Fallout.

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 20:43:00 )
@vengeance: I feel like Sim's can bring the worst out of people...I mean "Curiosity" - BAHAHAHA

Even Death has to go to the Washroom, eh? HAHAHAHA

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 20:43:49 )
The only games I have ever pre-ordered are Pokemon games. I don't bother pre-ordering with anything else.

Donator — pancake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 21:07:10 )
I'm not much of a gamer, so I don't think I've ever preordered anything.
However, I'm considering preordering the Spyro remakes, currently.
September can't get here fast enough. D;

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 21:24:04 )

@HAKXAH: I just went to steam and I got this game suggestion: https://store.steampowered.com/app/427290/Vampyr/

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 23:13:51 )
Honestly if I do ever preorder a game it's one I know for a fact I'll enjoy or if it's one I've been waiting for ages for.
But when I do preorder I usually do it through amazon, since prime members get a discount on preordered games. I think it's like a 20% discount which makes preordering kind of worth it in that sense.
Twigg's Art Shop//Freebies!
♥♥Questy Things!♥♥

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 23:32:55 )
@vengeance: VAMPIRE GAME!!

Reminds me of BloodRayne...Hmm, I'll watch some gameplay footage on Youtube first

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/5 10:02:11 )

@HAKXAH: When I was browsing the sales for this week I stumbled upon two great atmospheric games. They are now in my wishlist XD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.