Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Twigg's Art Freebies // Art Shop!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 00:49:39 )
Hey, hi, how ya doin'? It's Twigg here! Trying to get back into my art and I figure what better way than to start up an art shop!
I'll be doing both freebies when the need strikes me as well as actual commissions!

Shop spots currently OPEN, pm to be put on waiting list! (however freebies are always open as I see fit so you might get lucky)

Things I will not draw:
Gore
Sexual content
Detailed Backgrounds (negotiable, depending on price offered + my motivation)

Anything else is pretty much free game, as long as a reference picture is provided or a very, very detailed description.
I will be doing 5 art shop slots at one time, and freebies when I feel like it. c: ♥

1. Amber Lynne
2. Kawaii neko teaa
3. Lithinell (?)

Pick ups!!

Prices!
For now, just throw offers at me! I'm not sure of the exchange rate here, and I'm mostly doing this for practice so something is better than nothing until I get the hang of how pricing works here! ♥

Examples!

These aren't in any real order because I'm a disorganized mess but yes. There ya go. c:

If you're interested, post here and let me know! If you're not interested that's cool too! Stick around and chat and I might throw in a freebie!

Thanks for looking! c: ♥

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 00:55:23 )
@Twigg: Would you take an Alice 2k18 Set for a couple busts? It's valued at 12.5k.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 00:56:48 )
@nyreen: o 3o oh sure sure! what characters are you thinking?

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 00:58:00 )
@Twigg: I would loooove to have Juniper and Sebastian drawn, I'll send you their refs!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 00:58:41 )
@nyreen: yes okay okay sounds good! c:

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 01:02:06 )
@Twigg: I'm gonna do quick character sheets bc I realized I don't have updated ones plus I'mma send a brief description about 'em

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 01:02:51 )
@nyreen: lmao okay sounds great! c: were you wanting sketches, flats, or full shading?

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 01:06:13 )
@Twigg: What do you think would be fair for my offer?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 01:08:28 )
@nyreen: i was fully prepared to do full shading honestly just thought i'd make sure you got what you wanted o 3o

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 01:09:05 )
@Twigg: that sounds good to me ^^ I don't wanna like ask for too much!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 01:11:25 )
@nyreen: no no don't be silly! as i said this is mostly all just for fun for me c:

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 01:36:42 )
gorgeous art! ++
fullbody couple art like Rem's style and the purple art above it, but with flat color forrr Autumn Block Party Event Set (40k), Reaping Ritual Event Set (8k), and Wonderland Event Set (8.5k-24k)?
prices based from this price guide
Looking for couple art of these two as friends or romantic. Either are fine!
Your art is for personal use only, and will be posted (with credit ofc) to my fantumblr.

Personalities/Character dynamics: Fred is a mellow, logical, calm merchant boy, protective of Siela. Even though he has a one-sided love for her, he's always smiling. (But if you want to draw him sad, go for it! I'm all for dramatic snapshots. 8D )

Siela is an upbeat workaholic ("i must work harder!" "I'll do my best!" type of character), cares a lot about protecting her restaurant/home, kind and helpful to others, and is an amazing chef. She has a beautiful sister, so that makes her insecure about her face and chest size (just like in my japanese animes smh). She may have feelings for Fred, but is unaware of it.

Siela Schpeck (シーラ・シュペック) is the 16 year old co-owner of Kamerina's Bar. She has a very dominant, alpha type personality... and is [very hard working]. She is also somewhat insecure about her bust size, although Kamerina assures her that they will mature. Unlike her sister, Kamerina, she has a talent for cooking. The fate of Kamerina's Bar rests in the hands of this young chef!

Source: http://adventure-bar-story.wikia.com/wiki/Siela

Fred Marcus (フレット・マーカス), also named Fred Markus, is the 17 year old owner of Marcus Item Shop, which is a major supplier of Kamerina's Bar. He is very supportive because he is afraid that if Kamerina's Bar goes out of business, he will lose a major customer. Oh, and he's Siela's good friend.

Highly trained in business, he will be very helpful in Siela's mission... as long as Kamerina's Bar remains a loyal customer!

Fred proves himself to be very knowledgeable about the area, providing Siela with information that she doesn't know. At times, he also gives advice to her.

Source: http://adventure-bar-story.wikia.com/wiki/Fred

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 01:44:19 )
@okios: oh goodness they're so cute! o 3o
i'd love to! i think i even have an idea in mind already ♥
you only want flat colors?

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 01:59:51 )
@twigg: asdlk;dlkfgh right?! ToT<333
yeh flat colors pls. i'm too peasant for painted pieces rn lmao

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 02:01:43 )
@okios: omg no silly for what you're offering i can still do fully shaded o 3o

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 02:08:51 )
@Twigg: finishing up a quick design for Juniper, then gonna whip up one for Seb

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 02:09:14 )
@twigg: omg do u want me 2 die my heart can't handle it /)///(\

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 02:13:09 )
@nyreen: yes ok good ♥♥
@okios: shh shh shh o 3o ♥
Twigg's Art Shop//Freebies!
♥♥Questy Things!♥♥

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 02:32:06 )
asdkdjs;ldjkgdfg /prays for flats for my sanity

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/6 02:32:26 )
@Twigg: sent 'em :3
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.