Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat It’s Monday Y’all

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/14 16:10:41 )

Tell me about your day. I’m trying not to have a case of the Mondays and I think I’m winning the fight but I’m not sure.

Voltie — they/them Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/14 17:00:23 )

It's not a great Monday for me.
I'm not busy or anything, but my old ass cat is at the vet and I'll be worried about him until he comes home.
Plus I woke up with a tummy ache.

Donator — She/Her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/14 17:32:20 )
Man or woman... It doesn't matter! One of Strength.. And nobility...

@Totalanimefan: oooohhh my day has been going well.
It was the first day back to school today so it's been my first day alone in the house without children ;3;
sorta mindlessly wandered around this quiet place for a few hours, ngl its a bit lonely!
Buuuuttt now I have some uninterrupted time on my comp so I've been enjoying that >w<//
I'm about to start cleaning up the house a bit because it's so much easier to do so when no one else is home lmao

How about yourself? How has your day been thus far?

Is always a prince.
I'm gone babyyyyyyy~~~
You can find me on
DV // TH // Lasria
....Sry I don't do discord....

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/14 18:20:20 )

@decomposer: that’s soo awful! I hope they will be ok :(( let me know what happened. Maybe it will be nothing in the end.

@Keo: seems kinda sad but I’m sure you will get used to it again in no time. I’m sure your kids will be tired when they come home. I always was when I was a kid. First days can be a lot.
Cleaning is good. Easier when you have the house to yourself too.
My day is busy I guess. Not that busy at work surprisingly, but I had someone stop by that’s designing our new closets (one in mine/my husband room and one in my sister’s room). We also made French toast for breakfast with bread from yesterday and my sister cleaned a bit around the house (she is off today)

Donator — She, Her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/14 18:30:02 )
Hey Total! I was a little sick these past couple of days, but I'm feeling much better.
I've been busy cleaning up the house with my sister this weekend. We donated so much to goodwill and threw out things that were no good.
Now, I'm just looking chillin', earning volts and trying not to buy all the commons but it's hard out here, lol!

Donator — He/They Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/14 18:38:56 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

My granpa died yesterday, he was like a dad to me as hes raised me since i was 3 months old. Ive been thinking about him alot and the memorys i share with him. Its wierd, i wouldnt say i curently feel sad but rather melancholic
Other then that my friends have been godsend and have helped me alot already so im ok

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — she/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/14 19:08:00 )

My Monday is... a Monday. Work is slow, which is great because I don't feel like doing anything, but it's also annoying because I'm not in a good mental headspace and would prefer to be at home.

@goblinsandtea: I'm very sorry to hear about your grandpa. ._. Your friends sound amazing, and it's reassuring to know that they've been there for you.

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/14 22:18:37 )

@Whim: Glad you are feeling better. It always feels good to get rid of things. I like having less. I should try and make time to hang out on Voltra. I've just been doing so much in rl.

@GoblinsAndTea: That's really rough still. I'm sorry for your loss. I was really close to my grandparents too and it was hard for me when I lost them. I'm glad your friends are here to support you.

@Ark: I did not feel like doing ANYTHING at work today. I did some stuff but not a lot lol. Do you have the type of job that can be done from home?

Donator — She, Her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/14 23:34:27 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks! And me too, it feels like a load is off of me.
There's still a lot to do, but it'll get done eventually :)
And that's understandable, hun!

Art by Delightfully!
[ hangout | quest | shop | showcase ]
Buying Ohms!

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/15 02:10:20 )

@Whim: Thanks. I'm also trying to make more time for myself to rest. I'm sure you know about my dad but the week before that I went to Otakon (I always go and it was pre-planned) and just before that I moved. So like the house still isn't in order and I have/had so much more on my plate. I'm sure it will all fall in place but right now I just want to get everything done but there is only so many hours in the day.

Donator — she/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/15 03:08:29 )

@Totalanimefan: I would love to work from home, at least right now, but my manager won’t give us the option. I work at a university and the summer semester just ended for the college I work in. The college is closed for two weeks to allow the students a break before the autumn semester starts, so there’s been nothing to do. I don’t understand why my manager won’t just let us work from home. ==;

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/15 03:15:50 )

@Ark: it’s too bad you can’t. I love working from home lol.
I hope you can get some rest this week.

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/16 04:05:41 )

@Q t e a p o n: I feel that in my soul

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/16 15:55:58 )

@Q t e a p o n: maybe don’t have caffeine starting in the afternoon? Sometimes with caffeine I will sleep but it’s not good quality sleep.

Voltie — they/them Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/16 21:15:27 )

@Totalanimefan: Fortunately, he's doing a lot better now and acting like his normal self.

Over the weekend he was sick and pooping a lot, but we had an appointment Monday and they said they'd look at him then. Monday when we woke up he'd thrown up blood on the floor, so that was really scary.

I thought he was maybe having a reaction to a new hyperthyroid medication he was put on and if that was the case, he'd have to be euthanised since it was the last option. Instead, it's just a stomach bug that he or one of the dogs brought home from the vet recently and he didn't recover from it like the dogs did since he's so old.

He's on an antibiotic, another medication to stimulate his appetite, and a special high calorie food to help him put on weight. He's eaten a lot the last day and a half and hasn't gotten sick since he's been home, so as long as he keeps improving I think we're all good.

please @ me if you want a response
art by blinkini

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/16 22:15:40 )

@decomposer: I’m glad he’s better. That was scary.

Donator — She/her Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/17 18:20:22 )

@Q t e a p o n: that sounds good. Or boba tea. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.