Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! Voltra Police Department | Update Logs and Hangout (*NEW* Page Raffle)

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 18:36:06 )

@Totalanimefan: Thanks, it does really suck. Unfortunately I can't really sleep because at this point my flu is the least of my worries! My roommate was sent to the ER by her doctor yesterday after some scans (she's been ill with abdominal pain) and was admitted to the hospital last night--but we don't know which hospital and she's not answering her texts/calls (possibly her phone has died). Her stepmom has started calling me in concern and she's been calling around to hospitals trying to get info with no luck. So until I know something I gotta stay awake. I just hope she's okay/going to be okay.

What a Christmas. Sheesh.

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 18:51:25 )

@CooperationIsKey: holy shit I hope she’s ok. Maybe you could just sleep with your phone on the loudest setting? That would wake me up I don’t know if it works for you.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 20:24:23 )
@CooperationIsKey: Yeah... or at least that's what some piece of technology said. I'm not sure I believe it, tbh. Yeah, I'm sure much of Florida is not real happy right now XD I've been going outside with the dogs in jeans and a tshirt today, and it's brisk - it's not like I'd want to be out there like that for terribly long- but I was fine...

... and EEEEK!! I'm so sorry to hear about your roommate! I hope she's ok and that you find her soon! :3

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, we're fine and the house will be fine, but you're right - the houses here are made to dissipate heat, not keep it, so the lower temps here can be tough for a lot of people...
It sounds like you'd better stay inside! Frostbite is no joke... eeek!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 20:29:57 )
    @Totalanimefan: The cinnamon rolls went well, they taste just fine. I suppose I was expecting something else or I may just not be as fond of a cinnamon roll as I believed. Y partner really likes them and noted how soft they are. I suppose I keep falling for the overly-grand claims of food bloggers which is why I don’t typically follow recipes.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 20:37:34 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in' star likes her new Avatar 'nods' and she totally made it by testing some stuff out haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 21:47:24 )
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 00:14:59 )
Ooh, more chances for raffle winners!

Everyone able to get the EIs they wanted?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 00:42:10 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks, turns out the whole reason our house might not be able to keep heat, is some coil, is hella clogged, and possibly moldy. Thanks prior house owners who never changed their filters. We got to learn this today, after waking up and the house being 47 degrees while set for 67. Then had to call an hvac company to come out on a holiday for some, to take a look and go, oh it needs this 6 hours cleaning, that we can't do or schedule for you until tuesday, and say heat pumps just don't do great in weather like this, and left.

So we gotta borrow the inlaws space heaters, and frankly i'm pissed this is my cmas. Hope ur day is going bettter.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 00:45:13 )
@star2000shadow: Oh these are pretty cmas pictures.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 00:47:59 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: I love finding christmas Pictures 'happy wiggle' is fun.

<:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 00:50:58 )
@star2000shadow: Oh it is such fun looking for them.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 00:58:58 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: It really is cause i find some amazing ones 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 01:11:23 )
@star2000shadow: That's also very true. Have you found one you'd call a favorite?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 01:28:28 )

@Wildfire: it’s no joke that’s why I’ve been inside lol. I spent the day cooking dinner for everyone and now I’m super tired!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 01:28:45 )

I think I finally made it to a page prize.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 01:30:13 )

@blue: food bloggers always over hype the recipe. Sometimes their recipes aren’t even any good or you have to change something to make it work

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 01:32:36 )
I have no idea what I'm doing for dinner today, but I'm excited for dinner tomorrow lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 01:36:01 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Rei Ann:
@star2000shadow: That's also very true. Have you found one you'd call a favorite?

Not yet 'shakes head' but then christmas is my favorite holiday..so 'shrugs'

<:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 01:47:41 )
You gotta @Mention me.

christmas lasagna was bomb this year. We happened to recently get some italian sausages, so we saved them to put in the sauce. Amazing addition to my GF's homemade sauce.

Art by kiwi

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 01:57:01 )
Yay for holiday traditions! We typically have ham and turkey, same as Thanksgiving, which I don't mind. But tomorrow we're having standing rib roast, and I think turkey still. Either way, I'm excited.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.