Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! Voltra Police Department | Update Logs and Hangout (*NEW* Page Raffle)

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 03:03:33 )
I do always like more arts added to the puzzle

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 03:13:33 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Rei Ann: there's a couple. and knowing how popular it is. there's probably more, i mean there are phone pokemon games now haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 03:18:42 )
@star2000shadow: That's true, for sure. I've always wanted a huge pokemon game, where one could catch all the pokemons, and not just have to be a battle trainer, but could be breeders, or content people and suchs.

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 03:21:52 )

Got at least one of everything. I am so glad we have a way to get items besides posting tbh I am very bad at posting.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 03:26:18 )
That's good, and I do like that is there is an easy way for people to get the sets.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 03:35:34 )

Yeah, I remember really struggling with it in the past. I still miss out on events sometimes just due to timing, but at least this way, as long as I'm able to show up and participate for a day or two, I can usually get everything.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 03:52:03 )

@Totalanimefan: i really DO NOT want precipitation it will ruin people's pipes and such. hopefully it just remains cold and windy. people's pipes can still be frozen but add some icy roads and rain and it gets worse...but we will see. i will be home with my family so i will be staying inside as much as possible.

bloop

Admin — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 05:39:02 )
Hi all, how we doing!?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 05:43:13 )
@Vozzy: Hi Vozzy! Love the avi! I just got off a video call with my gf- we played Fall Guys for a while while we waited for her son to get ready for bed/fall asleep so she could go to bed. Now i'm making bad choices and staying up later than i should since i have work tomorrow. How are you? Also I've really enjoyed this event so far! I haven't had a chance to be on much but i think this event is going quite well!

Admin — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 05:46:42 )
@Alorrena: That sounds like a fun evening! I've also been staying up later than I should, but I've been inspired and working on a lot of projects while I have the motivation. Glad you're enjoying the event!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 05:51:11 )
@aisukohi: Ahh AISU!!! <3 HI!!! Also, sorry, i just saw your post. I get what you mean by having so many subscriptions you might as well pay for cable, but at the same time, i view cable as paying for advertisements, and that's a no. So i'll take all the subscriptions i can, thanks lol I have netflix, hulu, dis+, starz, hbo, peacock, and crunchy roll. I think i might have missed one, but i don't remember. My subscription budget is about 100 a month, which is what we'd pay for cable, but we'd also have ads and wouldn't be able to share with our family/friends.

@Vozzy: Burning the midnight oil is great when inspired! Not so great when you're just playing games or disassociating/spacing out (Which i do a lot lol). I'm looking forward to christmas because i have saturday and sunday off, so i only have to work 2 days this week (technically 3 if you count the 6 extra hours i did monday). I'm not ready to go back to work tomorrow though. @.@

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 05:56:31 )

Trying not to fall asleep before dinnertime... but it's cold and being all bundled up makes me sleepy ;v;

Admin — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 05:56:50 )
@Alorrena: I'm looking forward to Christmas! I have a few family gatherings happening. It's going to be a great time!
What do you do for work? I'm only in school right now, but I have been sending out applications to hopefully start interviewing in the new year!

Admin — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 05:57:54 )
@Count Trashula: I feel ya! I had dinner and was getting sleepy, but I got myself to hit my lil home gym and bream a sweat. Now I'm awake and pixeling!

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 05:59:55 )

@Vozzy: A home gym sounds excellent, especially this time of year...

Admin — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 06:02:05 )
@Count Trashula: It's super convenient, that's for sure! It's really just a second room that functions as my office/boardgames collection/gym/and closet for my clothes. Lol It sounds chaotic, but I swear it's roomy and organized! I even have mirrors and studio lights up.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 06:04:23 )
@Vozzy: We've got plans to go to my grandparents-in-law's for christmas day. I still need to finish my shopping on friday after work, but i'm just buying a few gift cards, so it shouldn't be too bad. Then i have to wrap my mother in law's gifts and i'll be set.

I work customer service for Schwan's home delivery. It's a great job and i love it, but we've been sooooo busy lately (like last friday... 9:30-8 pm back to back calls non stop. That was rough), so it's been tiring. I really look forward to my 5 day weekend next week.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 06:04:52 )

@Vozzy: Dang gimme that.. Our only spare room is being used as my friend's work-from-home office and is pretty small. I don't know where I'd put a treadmill if we got one, but I'll figure that out when the time comes lol

Admin — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 06:09:01 )
@Alorrena: oh, that sounds lovely going to the grandparents. I have my siblings, cousins, mom in laws, and grandparent in laws the next few days. Busy busy!
I successfully completed all my Xmas shopping in 1 hour at Marshall's the other day. Lol

@Count Trashula: I have a spin bike that I use for the peloton app. Love it! Then an adjustable weight set, stability ball, and a few other workout accessories. My bf also bought this easy to store under the couch walking pad that goes up to 7mph. Highly recommend!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 06:19:50 )

@Vozzy: gotta look into that! long as we can stow it away, we'll be good.

ALWAYS PING ME

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.