Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! Voltra Police Department | Update Logs and Hangout (*NEW* Page Raffle)

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 01:58:15 )
@Rei Ann: Glad you're feeling better! What were your symptoms, if you don't mind sharing? I had a nasty stomach bug over a week ago. Lost a couple pounds because of it, which isn't great for me. My day was good. Felt like I got a lot done at work today, so now I'm relaxing at home.

@Totalanimefan: I have! On the few times I've felt social, the forums seemed kinda quiet, so kinda stuck to puzzles lol. I did participate in one of the activities for the EIs, and entered the avi contest. Got a comfortable amount of currency so far, but hoping to build more for a bundle or two. How about you?

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 01:59:18 )
You gotta @Mention me.

wow. Yall went nuts in here today.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 02:01:59 )
@Totalanimefan: It's why last weekend we bought two weeks of food. We aren't going anywhere this weekend.

@Aisukohi: It was either a stomach bug or food poisonings. I actually did drop 4 pounds over night, which I need, but I'm sure was water weight. Basically, I feel really stick to my stomach, unable to eat even crackers, and threw up. Sitting up right made my stomach pain worse. Today I can actually eat, but still only had a small amount, cause had some minor pains.

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 02:04:38 )
You gotta @Mention me.

daaang man.
Yall went crazy in that Myraj thread too. I was busy the whole day so I missed the whole thing just by an hour.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 02:05:43 )
@Rallaa: Well for here, aren't more pages, more chances for winning past items?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 02:07:23 )
@Rallaa: Same here, as far as being busy. I was at work all day.

@Rei Ann: Aw man, I'm sorry you've been going through that. Mine started with nausea, but luckily I didn't throw up. But then, it was multiple trips to the bathroom for other things, if you know what I mean. All until I finally took an Imodium, and that made things sooo much better. Glad you're on the mend, at least!

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 02:08:56 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@Rei Ann: Yeah. I just wasn't expecting it.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 02:09:45 )

@Aisukohi: oh that’s good. I’ve been playing the daily games for the event items and I have a lot of currency. I’m really happy it’s easier to earn items this event.

@Rallaa: heck yeah!

@Rei Ann: good idea. I bought enough for the next week too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 02:10:41 )
@Aisukohi: Well my hubby had the sickness at the same time, so we think it came from a pizza we had the night before.

Thankfully, better. Glad you are feeling better as well.

@Rallaa: I can relate, I think the last time I was on, there was only 11 pages.

@Totalanimefan: Though kinda wish I had gotten three weeks to avoid going out for new years.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 02:11:52 )

@Rei Ann: true but you wouldn’t have anything fresh by then. Maybe you can go on the 26th. It will probably be dead

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 02:12:55 )
You gotta @Mention me.

Does anyone have extra kpop nonstop they would be willing to trade for?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 02:14:05 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Rei Ann:
@star2000shadow: What is Pro? Winter pokemons?

PRO is Pokemon Revolutions Online, its a pokemon game, in the winter they come out with christmas like pokemon that you have a 1/10000th chance of running into and you can try and catch them. though i have been playing PokeMMO so..a friend helped me get the files i needed for it cause he plays it to. 'blinks' it's fun. i like the different versions of a pokemon game that are out there they all have something fun about them. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 02:17:53 )
@Totalanimefan: Some of the daily games look like a lot of fun, so glad I got to do at least one. I know I can do the rest if I wanted, but I think I'll stick to chatting for now. And yes! Much easier to earn currency, and the items are top notch! I have 2 of each so far.

@Rei Ann: Glad you could narrow down the cause, and lucky you were both sick at the same time. I'm glad none of my family got what I had, so perhaps it was something I ate. Although, I'd have thought it would make me throw up as well. I'm just glad it's over.

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 02:20:30 )
You gotta @Mention me.

*Imagines a giant inflatable Myraj getting the crap beat out of it, while Kiwi cries behind it, frantically trying to re-inflate it.*

Art by kiwi

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 02:21:46 )
@Totalanimefan: I am not going out on the 26th, that is legit the day everyone goes shoppping to return gifts and such.

I'll just go on the 31st.

@star2000shadow: I had no idea there was an online pokemon game. That's pretty cool.

@Aisukohi: I hear that food related sickness can have levels and doesn't always make one loose their cookies. But yay that no one else got sicks.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 02:24:57 )
How's everyone event set gathering going?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 02:26:43 )
My event sent gathering is going well. I've been participating in the investigations and getting my items that way!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 02:31:58 )
I'm finally reading through the investigation threads now that I have a minute to do so.

Set gathering is going well for me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 02:33:08 )
I think I need two items still, of what's out? I know I can get some from the games, but I don't have the energy for those right now.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 02:34:42 )
Kinda hoping the art becomes puzzle art someday. I really enjoy the pieces!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.