Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wonderings, Wanderings & Investigations...

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 22:23:00 )
@Trixie Kay: LOL... it is year-round summertime here :3 ...palm trees, beaches, warm temperatures... :3
There are times when I miss the cold weather and the snow, but not very often (I would rather be warm than cold most of the time)

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 23:11:59 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: thanks, I think about the only game i don't get stressed on is Sims4 haha and that s cause most of the time I'm building houses just to see what I can do haha.

hmm found out why the christmas thing hasn't started yet, their gonna load it on the eighteenth.. im hoping they at least do a week after christmas to but I doubt it haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 23:19:45 )
@star2000shadow: lol - that's about how I feel when it comes to playing Minecraft... put it on creative mode and just build things to see what I can do. That is, when I get a chance to actually play video games, which is not very often.

If the event starts on the 18th and ends on the 25th, that's just a week... I've known sites to do that, but it really doesn't seem to be very long for an event...

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 23:22:15 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: true but at elast they have a 'map' they open that you can do quests and stuff on and earn special 'event' pokemon. or even pokemon that are super rare and hard to get. I'm hoping to get one of those this year, I haven't been able to the last couple of years..life does like getting int he way but im in a calmer home now so i'm a hoping. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 23:31:51 )
@star2000shadow: I can see where that would be a difference in how you approach the game. I hope you get your preferred pokemon! <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/14 23:49:40 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I tend to go after Gradavior, cause i like the pokemon. so far I have yet to get her in a event form, i got a ponyta done for halloween with purple flames and black body..not that I've leveled her up haha..and I think a tentacool in christmas but yeah not of my perfered pokemon haha. <:3( )~~

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 01:54:54 )
@Wildfire: New plan, we just need to win the lottery xD Easy peasy xD

I looked into train travel too and it's just as much if not more than flying ;3; (and obvi can't go overseas lol)

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 01:55:38 )
Wildfire:
@Trixie Kay: No snow here... XD

...yes, even in mid-December. :3 It has been about 22-26°C lately...

I'm glad you're enjoying the snow though! :3 <3

This is pretty! Are you in Florida?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 03:12:38 )
    The first time I was in a place like that with palm trees and beaches in the winter, it threw me for a loop. I had so much trouble adjusting!

Don't get me wrong, I don't miss shoveling, but I don't mind a little dusting of snow.

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 06:45:59 )
@Wildfire: yeah i heard of alot of ppl they prefer this! Just not me xD i like the spring though!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 13:22:14 )
@star2000shadow: lol... you're going to make me look up these individual pokemon, aren't you? XD (at least I recognize them as pokemon, I guess...and as long as you're having fun :3

@Ruby: LOL - that's one plan. Of course, I'd have to play the lottery if I was going to win it... XD
And yeah... I looked at train travel too, thinking it might be a relaxing and enjoyable way to just get out and see some of the US. It's not cheap... and it most routes seem to go to Chicago, which I have no real desire to visit...

And yes, I'm in central Florida :3

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 13:29:19 )
@blue: LOL - oh, believe me - it took quite a bit of adjusting for me too... the whole concept of being able to wear shorts and/or be on the beach at this time of year... no snow... etc. It took me years to really adjust to the seasonal differences (or lack thereof)! I don't mind cooler weather either, but I definitely prefer this to the unrelenting gray skies and the cold that seeps in to your bones (and stays there), and the shoveling and the ice, and all that...

@Trixie Kay: yes... every year, when the weather gets really cold in most of the rest of the U.S., people flock here to be in the sun. Personally, I have always been one who'd rather be warm than freezing cold, and the winters further north always made me miserably cold for months...

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 14:58:49 )
@Wildfire: i feel miserable for days..... it came out i have covid xD but atleast not a pneumonia!

Yeah i see why ppl do that but we have snow so rarely in germany that most ppl over here are happy about

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 16:14:57 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: not really, don't mean to make you look up pokemon..though i will admit another favorite is EEvee 'happy wiggle' its my favoritest pokemon, I also like Vulpix, and the alolan Vulpix is my absolute fave. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 16:25:24 )
@Trixie Kay: ... at least it's not pneumonia! <3 I hope you feel better soon!!
LOL - that makes sense that people there would appreciate the snow more when it happens if it doesn't happen all the time. Is that the case across most of Germany? I don't know why (and this is probably my "American" showing a bit) but I tend to think of Germany getting regular snow...

@star2000shadow: LOL <3 It's just that I did "miss" that whole cultural phase... I was too busy having and dealing with my own children at that time... but I am vaguely aware of it...

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 18:06:14 )
    @Wildfire: ha ha!
    I know, right? I was spending time in a more Southern area and it happens to rain a lot during the winter. I grew up in the north so just out of habit when I saw some reflection on the sidewalk I was bracing my body to slide on ice.

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 18:35:45 )
@Wildfire: naw we have 2 or 3 regions wich have snow or light snow every year the last time we had snow was 2020 in our region the last time we had heavy snow for more than a week was in 2011
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 20:58:17 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: eh i missed the card phase, i have much more fun with the games. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 21:06:21 )
@blue: Yeah, it's really weird when you change climate zones like that, isn't it?

@Trixie Kay: Really? Wow! I did not realize that Germany was that mild... What are the summers like?

@star2000shadow: LOL. Do you remember the cartoon in the early 2000s?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 22:36:59 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Yes Yes I do. I liked alolan Vulpix then to haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.