Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 17:38:52 )
@Totalanimefan: Ahh, your avatar is so cute!! I'm also excited for Pokemon Scarlet & Violet, but IDK if I wanna preorder Violet or not, none of the preoder bonuses are all that good xDD
I do kinda want the Tera Pikachu that knows Fly though

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 18:05:33 )

@Alorrena: i've been to disney once ever. i for sure would be going to the star wars section though.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 18:40:19 )
@Totalanimefan: I think hotels are generally expensive, unless you REALLY look for something or go with an airbnb.

Tyi preordered both of the new pokemon games and he's really excited about them both. ( Sorry for the delay, i tried to lay down and couldn't sleep. i've been up since about 7 last night)

@Shadami: I have been to both disneyland and world once. My mom/Aunt took me and my sibling to disneyland when i was a kid (i vaguely remember toontown? or roger rabbit themed trolly cars? I don't really know what it was. it was so long ago it feels almost like a fever dream, and that was really about all i remember. i think i was between 8-10 years old when we went, based on pictures and how old i looked in them.) and then mom took us (me, her, my hubby, and my sibling) to wdw with 10 day tickets and she and i went the full 10 days, Tyi went like 4 or 5 days, and spent at least 1 full day in each park (he had a bum knee at the time) and my sibling went i think 6 or 7 days. The star wars area was super neat, even as someone who isn't super into star wars. I didn't get to ride the really big attraction, but only because no one wanted to wait in line with me that long, and i didn't wanna separate the group, but smuggler's run was probably one of the coolest rides- it was super interactive.

@Rei Ann: that's okay, it happens. i am also east coast, just.... my body doesn't know what a night time sleep schedule is, and right now it apparently just doesn't know what sleep is. -shrug-
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 19:13:17 )

I'm so behind on pokemon now. :[ sadsness

Donator — UWU/ Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 19:26:57 )
>u</
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 19:32:35 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: hm well thing sare going a bit better today 'rubs face' and I cleaned up my room a little 'nods' so it looks a bit better then normal haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 19:33:00 )

Theme parks just really aren't my thing. I don't like roller coasters. or social situations. SO being surrounded by hundredds of people while waiting in a long line for a ride that lasts a few seconds and is usually disappointing because i don't care for rides much... xD doesn't work for me.

I went to animal kingdom the one time i went and honestly that wasn't bad because it was basically a more gimmicky zoo cause we went to the safari. that wasn't bad at all.
I like stopping at the music show people walking around. Those are nice.
and i love plushies. but we did this bugs life 4d movie thing. and i walked out of the theatre at the end in tears crying cause it had hit so many anxiety points.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 19:42:48 )

Questing :
Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Hey Guys and Girls how's it going? <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 19:49:15 )

Alorrena: Plants are really nice to have around; they bring nice color to the room and it's so satisfying watching them grow. That's why I like pothos so much--they come in many varieties, they're vining plants, and I love putting their vines up across the wall, and they grow super fast as well. Although my Marble Queen pothos isn't looking so hot and is losing leaves at the base; I think I'm going to have to cut the vines above the 'death' mark and re-root them in water. I don't know how but I think my poor baby got root rot.

I forgot about the jigsaw, lol. I did that map one and then haven't done one since. ^^; I'm pretty sure I have ADHD as well, that's never been diagnosed because my doctors so far haven't been willing to test for it. -_- so I get you on the hyperfocus and stuff. Honestly when I get into Minecraft I can lose so many hours before I know what's happened, lol.

Alchemists Fire:
Tell me about it; I rent a bedroom from a friend so aaaaall my crap is crammed into such a little space. I've thought about getting one of those plushie hammocks to help take some of the load off while still having my friends visible. :3

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 19:51:46 )

@Alchemists Fire: Yeah I know what you mean, and I felt like I didn't know enough about the differences with the two versions. But I decided to do it cause I'm traveling that weekend so I didn't want to get busy and forget about it.

@Alorrena: True facts. I can't wait until it's out. I'm also looking forward to Harvestella which comes out a week today. :)
Maybe you could lay down and rest?

@Shadami: You don't have to play every game or every generation. You can hop right into whatever game you want. :)

@Kairu: Hey there!

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 19:55:42 )

@Rei Ann: Yeah I mean, you can hit that total easily with two of their bigger plushes, but I can't really justify that much for plushies at one time. I really want their plague doctor and Baphomet plushies so badly though!!

@totalanimefan: Not releases exactly, but I'm super excited for the next updates for Minecraft and Core Keeper.

OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THE CORE KEEPER HALLOWEEN EVENT!!! o_o;;;;

@Alorrena: I've been to Disneyworld a couple times as a kid, but barely remember it, sadly. I went to Disneyland when we got free passes a few times when I lived in California. That was fun. I think my favorite rides are Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, and Indiana Jones. o3o

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 19:57:53 )

Finally got the light up ceramic "Halloween" tree I've been wanting from Walgreens. It was missing it's tag and the batteries were dead, but I'm still amazed it was still there. $10 and another like $10 for new batteries later, and I have my prize!! :D
Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 20:06:06 )

@CooperationIsKey: That sounds very cute!
That can count. ^^ I've been busy and I haven't really played video games in a few weeks. I should pick up my switch again.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 20:18:01 )

@Totalanimefan: &Yeah. i just very much love pokemon and i was getting all the main games anyways. and then i stopped at sword and shield. and never got the eevee and pikachu game either.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 20:19:07 )

@Shadami: Sword and Shield were the last main line games. All of the others have been spin offs or remakes.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 20:26:00 )
@CooperationIsKey: Oof, yeah. I still live with my parents so it's basically what I can fit in my bedroom and a bit of the basement xD
I had two of these things from IKEA in red and black, and I think I have one somewhere in lime green now. They were great until one pulled out of my ceiling xDDD

I now have this giant Kallax unit that is effectively an apartment building for my plushies xDDD

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I feel like we don't know much other than the cover legendaries and those other two legend-looking ones that were revealed. I'm kinda excited that S/V look like kind of a mashup of main series and legends arceus type games. I really love Legends Arceus and I hope they do more in that series.
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 20:32:34 )

@Alchemists Fire: I LOVED Arceus. I know that some of the elements are staying in Gen 9 and some aren't.
I was waiting to see about the past/future themes and if that would change the story, but it's been months and they haven't said anything. I guess I could have waited 2-3 weeks but I wanted to check it off my list. I hope they make a 2nd Legends game. Like maybe a Johto one?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 20:45:21 )

@Totalanimefan: i only heard bad things about sword and shield so i don't know if i'm going to back to it. and not sure about the new one cause i stopped watching zxD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 21:05:41 )

Questing :
Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Oh hey we made it to page Fifty Three.. Cool 'blinks'

<:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/28 21:06:09 )

@Shadami: I think no one is sure if the new games will be good. I personally think they will be better than Gen 8. I think that has to be the low point lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.