Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 17:49:59 )

@star2000shadow: If you find anymore, feel free to share.

@Wildfire: Did she have her own boat? Do you remember what kind?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 17:58:51 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan:

I have no problem sharing haha. in fact i like sharing some of the nifty stuff i find.

<:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 18:02:24 )

@star2000shadow: Yeah I don't know how you do it. You are good at finding the best stuff. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 18:06:01 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: i have my off days 'nods'

<:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 18:31:51 )

@star2000shadow: Wow that one is really nice too. How do you find these?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 18:44:55 )
@Totalanimefan: No - she had a membership to one of the boat clubs. She took out a series of different boats, depending on the activity and the number of people :3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 18:46:11 )

@Wildfire: That's probably better than owning. It's very expensive for the upkeep on boats.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 18:52:35 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes... or so I hear. I have no desire for a boat, tbh, so it would definitely be more trouble than it's worth to me! :3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 19:07:43 )

@Wildfire: Same here. My dad says that just filling up the boat with gas is hundreds of dollars.
What are you up to today?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 19:16:41 )
@Totalanimefan: ...with the recent inflation on everything, especially gas? I have no doubt it costs at least that much for a boat... :/

I am putzing around today. I'm tired and my stomach is a little bit off so I'm finding it hard to get motivated to DO any of the things I really should be doing instead of lazing around the house - lol.

You?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 19:20:10 )

@Wildfire: Yeah that was before inflation lol. That was like 5 years ago
I hate it when my tummy feels off. It happens to me a lot with IBS. I'm pretty good at keeping it under control though.

I'm very tired cause my husband and I woke up 3 hours earlier than normal to go for his Citizenship interview. He passed but he isn't one until the oath ceremony. Which will be in about a month. We got back from the trip right at about the time he has to go to work so we didn't go back to sleep. Also we both couldn't sleep cause of the worry/stress. lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 19:41:35 )
@Totalanimefan: I can barely imagine what it would cost to fill a boat now. It's crazy.

Ohhh... citizenship! Congrats! Is he going to keep a dual-citizenship, or just switch completely?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 19:49:11 )

@Wildfire: He can keep it cause both countries recognize it. ^^ And he will be able to vote in year too. :)

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 19:57:06 )

@Wildfire: "Who's buying it?" Crazy people. XD

I just hit my foot on the leg of my bed. >:[ Darn bed likes to bite me.

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 20:01:39 )
@CooperationIsKey: lol - crazy people indeed... but how many people do you know actually admit to buying the Christmas stuff so early in the year?? I don't know anyone off the top of my head... do you?

... and ouch?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 20:02:24 )
@Totalanimefan: that's what I figured... I would have been surprised if he was planning to give up his English citizenship. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 20:17:41 )

@CooperationIsKey: Ouch that always sucks.

@Wildfire: After Brexit isn't not worth as much as before, but still useful + his family is all over there.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 20:21:13 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Wow that one is really nice too. How do you find these?

i searched 'Autumn Pixel Gif' 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 20:27:04 )

@star2000shadow: Oh lol. I feel like when I use google to look for pixels I don't find anything cute.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 20:43:59 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: well could go 'Cute Autumn Pixel Gif's ' that sometimes helps. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.