Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 04:40:33 )
@CooperationIsKey: I’ve seen them at Hallmark stores near squishmallows. Also I happened to go to a mall like an hour away which had a store for them and only sold them. So I guess they exists.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 04:44:41 )

@Rei Ann: I didn't know they were available in brick and mortar stores! Maybe I'll come across the plague doctor in a store sometime then. I only get to go to the mall so rarely though; the last couple times were because I had an eye appointment and the eye doctor was located in the mall.

I really miss having my own car. Though I don't miss the expenses involved! ^^;

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 04:47:41 )
@CooperationIsKey: I don’t know how many stores they have. I wonder if you can get them online. I do hope one can find its way to you. They are very cute. I hope they get more mainstream too and pop up in more stores.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 04:55:02 )

I know Squishables are available online; it's usually the shipping costs that stop me. Maybe they'll have a sale or free shipping for Black Friday or something, though.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 04:57:28 )
@CooperationIsKey: oh I wonder how bad shipping is. I would be scared to know that. It’s like to much sometimes at other stores.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:02:48 )

@Rei Ann: You get free shipping over $75, but WOW I cannot do that much lol.

Also LOOK AT THIS BABY I need him <3

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:05:55 )
@CooperationIsKey: Omg skelecado is baby and I want it xD
I saw a plush rainbow in a store the other day and it was so hard to resist but I managed somehow
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:08:49 )

i immeddiately sent skelecado to my boyfriend xD

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:09:08 )

@Alchemists Fire: There's been a Squishmallow-branded rainbow plush I've seen that I really want! Rainbows are one of my THINGS and I'd love to have a collection of plushy rainbows too. I do have quite a few "rainbow ___" plushes already, including two rainbow hedgehogs and two rainbow llamas, lol.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:10:02 )

@Shadami: Isn't it just ridiculous adorable? XD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:10:34 )

It really really is. I have a horrible weakness for plushies to. i love them so much

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:12:21 )

@Shadami: Me too. I'm nearly 40 but I'm surrounded by plushies. XD Never grew out of them I guess!

And I love avocados so much, I already wanted their regular avocado plush but this skelecado thing is so freaking cute too!!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:12:51 )
@Rei Ann: Yeah i hope so too. She doesn't have social media so i don't really know.

@CooperationIsKey: yeah, i almost did, but thankfully i just jerked my hand away really fast lol And oh man that sounds obnoxious. I remember when i had a laptop and no desk that i ended up making a stand from polymer clay and some wire so the fans could vent properly. it was effective, but still annoying because it was still slightly bendy, even thought i had baked the thing correctly.

i realize this is a delayed response- i got sucked into facebook reels. but i've emerged again.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:13:48 )
Also one more page to 50!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:14:11 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Evening everyone 'waves sleepily' How goes? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:14:14 )

@Alorrena: I've thought about trying to construct something out of the plastic sheet I've got that it sits on, some kinda ledge that keeps it from sliding. That's pretty brilliant to use clay and wire! :O

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:14:48 )

My boyfriend has bought me a bunch in th e time we've been together cause he paid attentionto the fact that they make me happy. <3
i'm so excited that he realized i'm happier with a 10 plushie than a 100 dollar piece of jewelry xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:15:03 )

@star2000shadow: Hey there! It goes I suppose? XD How are you? (also that gif is super cute :3 )

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:17:08 )

@Shadami: That's so cute, I love that. I'm much happier with plushies than jewelry too. I do have a weakness for unique silver pieces (especially like skulls and such) but I'm not into fancy stuff at all. Give me something cute and soft I can cuddle and I'm happy! XD
Please ping me!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 05:18:25 )
@CooperationIsKey: Yeah, definitely a ledge would be a good idea. I've used books, drink carrier things, hair clips, etc. or basically whatever i could find to prop up my laptop in the past. gotta use whatever works, right?

@star2000shadow: Hey star! It goes! how are you?

@Vozzy: WE REACHED PAGE 50!!!! WOO!!!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.