Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Celebration! | art Freebies

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:51:38 )
@Shadami: Yeah, I totally understand not wanting to use the official prompts after all the things. I think the Huevember thing I'm hanging onto is from several years ago, but really, it's just "take a month to go through the whole rainbow"
100 heads sounds like an interesting prompt, do you post them anywhere?

Also, I LOVE your rainbow avi!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:55:33 )

i have not even taken a photo of them yet. They're in my sketchbook. But it's a uhh pinterest board that someone did. I found it through drawingwiffwaffles but she got it from some other person. and it is quite a challenge for me xD I can get you the link and take some photos of what i've done so far. I'm workin on head 7 >.> xD

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 18:01:33 )
@Shadami: Oh cool! I'd love to see what you've done when you get a chance to photograph and post them =D
I can't draw worth beans so I love seeing other people's art ♥

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 19:21:02 )
@Alchemists Fire: oh niiiiice! Are you doing anything or going anywhere for vacation?

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 20:02:51 )
@Wildfire: Going down to Portland to spend time with my boyfriend for his birthday and for Spooky month! ♥
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 20:12:19 )

I've been drawing for a long time and I feel i can always improve. but also, I think everyone can draw. its still drawing even if its not picasso level.

*giggles* my imzadi does mainly stick figures and he's so adorable. I was teaching him dnd with my daughters. (well a tabletop rpg) and he drew his character which was a lord with a cape and high heels. i teased him that it looked like he'd drawn a character in a dress. I figured he'd done it on purpose cause he looks amazing in dresses. and later before he went back to Canada they tried to hand him his character and he was confused why they were handing him their character sheet before he realized it was his character with a cape not a dress. xD he's so cuuuute

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 20:15:17 )
@Alchemists Fire: birthdays and spooky month are good things! :3 I hope you have fun on your vacation!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 20:20:49 )
@MoodyB: I love your coloring
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 20:44:00 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: well my relatives brushed off my struggles with my chronic illnesses as if they weren't important or didn't believe me.
so to me it's been quite serious and very upsetting.

and seem to forgot or ignored I'm not up to 100 percent strength since my injury. so I'm getting lectured left and right for doing my best lmaoo

@Qiqi Agatha: thank you.
it's still a work in progress.

@Borealis: thanks!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 21:18:06 )
@MoodyB: Ouch. I hate it when that happens :3 I'm sorry you're having to go through that with your relatives - they should be striving to understand and support... not denigrate and demean. At the end of the day though, you are you, and you know what that means in all its little intricacies... and you're responsible for doing what you need to do in order to be healthy and whole. Other people, it seems, don't always want to "step out of their own shoes" to understand somebody else and their experience of life... or if they want to, they somehow can't quite get there... which is kind of understandable, given that we each are unique with our own perspectives and experiences (it's hard to get out of our own heads), but c'mon!! ... at least TRY... /eyeroll/ :( Again, I'm sorry to hear that you're dealing with this from your family.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 21:45:03 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: they never try with my family.
we always get treated badly for doing our best or the bare minimum.
so at this point im numb to this treatment.

my dad at least has been learning a lot about it.
and he event old my grandma he did not want her upsetting us when she came over.
he even tried to explain my adhd to her and she just brushed it off.
and then still has the audacity to invite us to dinner which my dad absolutely refuses as well as myself to go.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 22:46:25 )
@MoodyB: It definitely sounds like you have interesting (and... if I can say it... dysfunctional) family dynamics - and not all of it due to age / generational gaps, like some of this stuff seems to fall in to (not that it's an excuse, but it can explain a few things)

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 22:55:54 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah. been like this my whole life.
basically they will believe any other family, but ours? we get hounded.
they tend to push our grieving process, idk..maybe they just think im a freeloader or something
just because we don't live my social norms.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 22:59:01 )
@MoodyB: *shakes head* I just don't know what to say other than I'm sorry that you're having to deal with that from your own family. :3

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 23:01:21 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah. my dad was like "we need to move in a less convenient location" XD
I thought that was pretty funny tho.
yeah my relatives just dont take my family seriously at all.
but you can say we won't be at another get together probably ever LOL.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 00:20:20 )
ominous feral in your hangout noises

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 03:16:45 )
@MoodyB: lol @ your Dad's reaction... but... understandable, given the grief the majority of your family seems to be giving you guys. Still... :(

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 03:19:15 )

Moooddyyyyy
I love to see your art
how are you doing?

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 03:21:34 )
elevator music continues in the background as i continuously spawn confetti, combine it, use some combination locks, combine that with the confetti, and continue doing whatever it is i was doing.
please ping me for the love of god.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 03:22:25 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: trust me i so agree.
that and we already plan to move cause our land lady's dog be barking at 3am lol.
i feel this place is not a good match for us.

@jolly: Aww thank you so much Jolly!
I'm doing alright, just got done helping out for dinner in the kitchen
and gonna watch some criminal minds and work on these freebies haha.
How are you? hope things are going well for you.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.